It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abductions Sightings And eleven eleven

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Hi there
I wanted to start this thread because I am curious to know just what the percentage of "eleveners" Have had a sighting of a UFO or an abduction.

I posted that question in another website.
Now given it is a UFO page, so I am sure the results will be a little skewed. But never the less the results say something to me.

Here is a link to the results. ufocasebook.conforums.com...

So if you wouldn't mind please let me know.
Thank you.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by foremanator]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I have always wondered about the 11:11 thing because I have always seen it. I have tried to find an answer but not to sure what to think. I have always had an interest in aliens/ufos and have had some rather odd experiences as a child but I never knew if they were related or not. Would be interesting. I have read a few threads on here about 11:11 and 111 and number patterns and I still cant really come to a conclusion. Everyone seems to think something else.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
That's my birthday, and yes, I've seen some things.

But then again, my entire family has.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by jephers0n]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Someone wanna drop me whats 11/11?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I left a post on another thread about my 11 experiences that started about a year and half ago and since then I have had 6-7 ufo sightings. I don't know if they are related in any way. My 11 phenomenon is back with me with a vengence! I don't see it as bad at all. I do see it as some sort of sign but I'm not clear on what it means. I can't remember if I first started having the ufo sightings or the 11 phenomenon. Could they be related somehow???

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I actually dont know what to say about 11:11 but its odd in a way xD
just notice i was born in November (month 11) and day 11 of that month

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Some kind of poll might be appropriate to see just how many people there are that see 11:11. In the poll, there might be other number sequences like 10:10 and 5:55 or 1:11 to see how many see these numbers.

My guess is that statistically they'd run about even - as would the chance of something significant happening.

In any case, who's to say if it means November 11th, or Nov 2011?

If it's the former, then it happens each year.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
In 1979 I witnessed a UFO (it was undoubtedly a controlled craft...a truly amazing sight) anyway, within two to five years I started to experience the 11:11 phenomenon..I had no idea what it was at the time.

As time went by I started to see it more often, just 11:11 no other number sequences at all. At first I was a little scared but as time went by I got used to it.
I wasn't and still not sure what the meaning is.

Not until late last year did I realize I was not the only one seeing this phenomenon....I thought it was just me. One evening after seeing 11:11 I decide to do a Google search and to my amazement i was not the only one seeing it. I was totally stunned, fascinated and scared, I had a weird feeling all over my body.....just imagine after twenty five years of seeing this phenomenon and you suddenly find out your not the only one.

To this day I still see it...I think the UFO and the 11:11 phenomenon are linked somehow, I think a poll would be a good idea.
I would like to compare my UFO to others that have or is experiencing the 11:11 phenomenon to see if there are any similarities.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by lee63]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by lee63

I seen a triangle. How about you?

Oh and did you know 1111*1111 makes a triangle

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by foremanator
reply to post by lee63

Mine was an orange sphere with orange lights around it..its really hard to explain, it looked very much like the UFO in the series UFO.

If I could have got a pic or a vid of this thing, I think it would be one of the best to date.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I do see 11:11 constantly, and HAVE had sightings and abduction/sleep paralysis/dreams missing time where others searched for me etc....

BUT I have never noticed more sightings when I have more 11:11 around....

In fact I only recall about 3 for sure sightings and mabey 4 or 5 mabey abductions.... none of them around my 11:11 spurts though...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by foremanator
reply to post by lee63

ohhhhhh I DO happen to have a natural mark of a perfectly 45mmx45mmx45mm triangle on my forearem

Allways wondered about that perfectly symetric triangle on my arm....too perfect etc...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Add me to the list, are you making a list? lol.

My sighting was in my late twenties, three bright lights a bit bigger than stars. Which left one by one off into the distance and upwards. There was another person with me when i saw this.

The 11:11 thing started this year (january), its not everyday but can be a few times a week. Feels like something prompts you to look lol... its just weird and can be annoying too. lol.

JQ.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Hi,
Im new here and would love to know...whats the 11/11

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by fraz100
Hi,
Im new here and would love to know...whats the 11/11

Based on what I hear it's some pattern people start seeing after experiencing something they can't explain. It might be an early symptom of a psychotic disorder so for anyone experiencing this I'd recommend seeking psychological assistance.

new topics

top topics

join