It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Rising video, questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Hello

I have just watched the "Moon rising" from Jose Escamilla.
It was for free by the way, it is posted on youtube by user: joseescamilla

Not sure if he made the million votes that i heard of but i gues its posted for every one to see for free.
Part 1 was allready posted i think so here is part 2/8.

Link

I think there are some interesting shots in the video but also some far out claims.
If they would be true than i might reconsidder his space machines video's

Not sure anymore if the man himself was banned from this forum but i sure remember the fuzz that was created around him for a while here on the forum.
The interstellar case files

What do you all think of the video "Moon rising" ?
I like the overall presentation but i am far from sure what to make up out of the "evidence" that is presented.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by jaamaan]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

I loved it - amazing - to get the full detail a 42inch plasma TV does the trick far far better than your computer screens, trust me!

The claim of a mile high 'robot' or whatever was silly - and calling something like that as a given really stuffed up his credit. Leave that part out (not the actual image - just the personal opinion) and it's back on track.

The Delta logos were intriguing, and well picked up - a thread worthy of just trying to figure out the symbolic meaning would be interesting.

The colorization is mind blowing - and the amount of 'stuff' that shows up is incredible! I was literally lost in that wondrous looking fantasy land - however i don't think it's all smelling of roses up there

9 out of 10 for me - the amount of work done is brilliant, and the concept is so easy anyone could do it, but Joe can claim that credit - and to those that "see nothing" or think they have been "lead" into seeing what's there, or whatever other negative comment they issue - I simply say "so what?".

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
all the other threads on moon rising have been trashed, i wonder if this one will make it...

i really liked the series, there were a few stupid parts, like the humanoid mentioned above, not to mention Fairchild, i feel like if you want to make a documentary a joke, you just put her in it, instant credibility destroyer.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

I also Loved this video. I was impressed with the presentation and the amount of work put in to document the evidence.

I had no idea the other nations used the delta image on their patches. I would love to hear some ideas on what this symbol pays homage to or stands for. It is funny that this symbol is used in Star Trek.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

Amazing!!
Thank's Jaamaan, thank's Joe!!

I didn't understand well about Space Elevators.
Could they be working right now?
First time I knew about it.

Peace,
Happy

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

yes i saw that the other thread had been deleted, in fact while i was watching the videos after having read the op of that thread. i was kinda irritated as i hadn't even gotten to read any other posts in that thread.

i enjoyed the natural color photos of the moon, i've never seen them before, only the gray scales. very cool images. the whole logo thing was very very interesting, as i had no idea it was so prominently used around the world for space. weird too.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by optimus primal

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread is still there!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alaskan Man
all the other threads on moon rising have been trashed, i wonder if this one will make it...

The threads i tried to look at about "moon rising" gave me a 404 error except the older one posted here in this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

My guess was that they have been deleted because of copyright confusion that is why i decided to mention that a user on youtube named : "JoseEscamilla" posted the video.

It looks like it that Mr Escamilla posted the video's himself to be freely availible for every one.

The lines, that are presented in some of the photo material, are suppose to be "space elevators" according to this video.
Aldo i realy like the idea i find the presented evidence for them quite thin.
From what i have seen these lines seem to always go straight up verticly and i would find that odd considdering that the earth is round.

But i never seen this "Evindence" presented before so maybe some one else have some more information about this subject.

Again, the video looks quite interesting and i'dd like to know what some of the more "expert" people think of it.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Any one knows more about the presented "space elevator" evidence presented in the video's ?

The lines that show up in the photo's they present are new to me and i did not see them before.
I would like to know more about them, maybe they are just bunk.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaamaan
Any one knows more about the presented "space elevator" evidence presented in the video's ?

Are they suggesting that space elevators already exist? If so that's ridiculous at its premise; space elevators and low earth orbit satellites are mutually exclusive. Eventually and inevitably, every LEO satellite with an orbital inclination equal to or greater than the latitude of the elevator's location will collide with the space elevator.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter
Are they suggesting that space elevators already exist? If so that's ridiculous at its premise; space elevators and low earth orbit satellites are mutually exclusive. Eventually and inevitably, every LEO satellite with an orbital inclination equal to or greater than the latitude of the elevator's location will collide with the space elevator.

I am pretty sure they suggest these space elevators.
They show a lot of pictures that show verticle lines when they bring more brightness into them.
Some where in part 7/8 or 8/8.
I have heard of the concept of space elevators but never before seen any one suggesting that they are for real today, let alone show some "evidence" to support the case.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Please direct your comments to this ongoing Thread

Moon Rising - The truth about the moon revealed

--------- Thread closed -------------

top topics

join