It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions about ET's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I have some questions about ET's, and would like to get some perspective.

1) Why / how are ET's superior to Humans?
I don't feel that ET's are superior to humans, but, it seems humans do.

2) How is ET Technology "1000's of years" more advanced than Earth's?
With all the things humans have discovered, reverse engineered, and generally 'figured out', especially recently (past 20 years), Terrestrial Tech is reasonably advanced.

Enquiring minds want to know...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

With all the things humans have discovered, reverse engineered, and generally 'figured out', especially recently (past 20 years), Terrestrial Tech is reasonably advanced.

1) they are superior in the same way unicorns are superior to humans

2) the technology is 1000s of years ahead because it has to be that way or else the claim that they are visiting us wouldnt work.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

1) Many of them are simply 'higher' not more superior... they have evolved to higher dimensions. Humans think they are just like the humans in the bible thought those 'visions' and 'golden chariots' were superior. (actually with a golden chariot, they do seem a tad superior)

2) Some ET's technology would be millions of years more advanced. In ascending to higher dimensions they acquire different ways of communication, travel, food engineering, etc... The vibration of the densities allows for more advanced techniques.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

10 years from now say,we have figured out warp drive so to speak.
Then another 10 years we're traveling out and finding other earth like planets with life.Are we superior to them?

Its something that has been portrayed and has become the norm to see it that way.They maybe more advanced in technology and in growth of understanding of life,but don't take that as being more superior.

If they have reached a higher level of understanding,I'd bet they would see the concept of it,as being a view only a young race could believe in.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

There are races from different dimensions who have manifested bodies here, including human bodies. A higher-dimensional being, such as a 9th dimensional cetacean, has a higher level of consciousness than a 3rd dimensional being, such as a human. It's not that they are "superior," it's just that they are more "developed." That being said, not all of these races are light-beings. Some are 4th dimensional beings, for ex Reptilians, that have a level of consciousness that is focused on service to self, control, cruelty, etc.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
One thing is for sure - when they do show up and say "hi"...

The nuff nuffs of the world will fall to their knees and claim them as God's/ Jesus's / Insert religious prophet here.

It will be up to balanced understanding "advanced maturity" people to stem the worship of our new found cosmic brothers and sisters (so I guess that counts me out
).

Every being is equal no matter what personal opinions think. The question is, is this easier thought than done!?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
One thing is for sure - when they do show up and say "hi"...

The nuff nuffs of the world will fall to their knees and claim them as God's/ Jesus's / Insert religious prophet here.

It will be up to balanced understanding "advanced maturity" people to stem the worship of our new found cosmic brothers and sisters (so I guess that counts me out
).

This, I believe, is one of the reasons the wanderers/starseeds are here.
As awakened beings they can help the panic striken calm and accept what is about to become reality. The more of us that wake up to the fact that we are about to be hurled into this knowing, whether we want to or not, the more we can help those that will surely lose their minds.

These beings do not want to be worshipped, we are the ones they are proud of. We are here, on Earth, at this time, dealing with all this crap.

We are nearing the threshold of the meeting, who will be left standing upright? Stay strong, stay happy. We are the stars of this show!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

With all the things humans have discovered, reverse engineered, and generally 'figured out', especially recently (past 20 years), Terrestrial Tech is reasonably advanced. not

Regarding reverse enineering and why we have not yet figured it all yet, I know we have take samples.But to quote Stanton Friedman ma if as his
way, buikywas reward, oh annd make two mormore. Not A chance.some idea they are note, off : the"reowed

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

As forthere are

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by gallifreyan medic

10 years from now say,we have figured out warp drive so to speak.

Here are a couple of wee technologies you might want to check out...

Dipolar gravitomagnetic field drives: This drive technically doesn't even require any type of fuel, and may be capable of speeds up 10 times that of light (note: this is by an external observer and is NOT local). This is attained through the drive and the Dopplar effect.
Check out this link: www.hpcc-space.de...

Then there is the Alcubierre Warp drive. A bit more difficult to build and requires truly outragous amounts of energy, but, possible with todays known (off-the-shelf) technology. check this out: Alcubierre Warp Drive

These are just two known methods of warping space and producing an effective FTL system. By-the-way, the dipollar system should only be capable of 10 X Lightspeed while the Alcubierre perhasp 100 times or more.

And, you are right, ET's would not want to be worshipped at all, they are after all, just people.

Thanks for your input

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

the technology is 1000s of years ahead because it has to be that way or else the claim that they are visiting us wouldnt work.

Given that Terrestrial science is now publishing methods and techniques for effective FTL (and knowing that this is probably way behind the actual curve), I'd think that perhaps many ET's are only 100 - 200 years ahead. Even those from other galaxies are likely on 400 - 500 years advanced from earth. But, thats only my guess.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by AnthraAndromda]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

There are races from different dimensions who have manifested bodies here, including human bodies.

I've always had a problem with the "higher" or other dimension being idea. Perhaps it my foundation in science, but then I do have an equal foundation in Magick and mysticism, so...

While I can accept that ET's are most certainly at a higher level of consciousness and awareness, the dimension thing is still a bit hard to accept.

You see, we live in a four dimension space-time 'physical' universe. Science (both conventional and Occult) has postulated 11 dimensions, but, objects existing in higher dimensions cannot properly or fully manifest in our 4 dimensional world, and, the higher the 'base' dimension for an object is, the less of it can manifest here.

Still I do agree with the "higher" consciousness part, though I would think that this might be quite variable across the different species out there.
It may also be possible for one of your "higher dimension" beings to influence a being in this dimension and provide useful communications and assistance.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by AnthraAndromda]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I've always had a problem with the "higher" or other dimension being idea. Perhaps it my foundation in science...

Yes. IMO, science limits & puts thinking into a box. I don't claim to understand how things are in 9th dimension, for ex, but I don't think one would be able to think in 3/4 dimensional terms to understand it...

While I can accept that ET's are most certainly at a higher level of consciousness and awareness, the dimension thing is still a bit hard to accept.

The information I get is that higher dimensional beings project a part of their consciousness into this reality. Some people's connection to the higher dimension is more "open" than others.

Still I do agree with the "higher" consciousness part, though I would think that this might be quite variable across the different species out there.

Absolutely, b/c there are beings from different dimensions, so they are at different levels of consciousness.

It may also be possible for one of your "higher dimension" beings to influence a being in this dimension and provide useful communications and assistance.

Some of us are in communication.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I would say the ET are def superior to us. What is greater than spirituality? It can keep you safe more than any weapon. And if they are more spiritually advanced than us, i would consider them superior. Very envious of them

edit on 21-11-2011 by CharonIncarnate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
They are humans by and large and the craft are of many types from rickety little saucers to massive stone craft as big as a city.And they all use basic technologys.

This has been a huge lie and coverup by gov and rel.

Problem is you see,is there is no back door,no way out of this for them,they have pushed it to the rubicon,to the end game and soon we will experience another set of earth changes,they knew what the end game was all along,now there is only one fight left and it isnt with them its with mother nature,so they dont care all bets are off very soon.

try and remember this tech with no net AND no books.

Forget the over-complicated stuff and study hamels theorys and Hutchisons thoerys.

we can build and maintain this tech with a minimal infrastructure.

But remember the ideas so they can be given to regular people,and not hidden again.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Lets take the watchers for example.
a) 7-8 foot tall giants built like brick-sht-houses that could physically crush the strongest human in seconds.
b) They have countless generations of knowledge in their elongated brains.

However, this repented fallen watcher told me that in terms of what YHWH sees, every one of His creatures, both mortal and immortal are on the same level.

It is only the fools (elite) that place themselves between mortals and YHWH and make themselves look superior.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Please ask your friends why they dont communicate openly with those of us who are aware of their existance,why do we have to manifest them by a certain percentage of humanity accepting them?/Why arent they just here>

Put it this way I just had an epiphany,look,if ETs were really here,like a rock sitting on the table in front of us,then we wouldnt need to manifest a 10% humanitarian belief and acceptance leading to the initiation of a group perspective which naturally manifests its cumulative will??The rock would just be here first and we would go from there because the rock is REAL.We are actually manifesting this issue and are being indoctrinated into doing so the same way religons indoctrinated humans millenia ago,this is exactly the same,I am afraid we have a situation where powers are aware that there are REAL races and tech and they are useing their foreknowledge to suppress material proof long enough to engender 10% of humanity into their scam or fraud,in fact for all we know the internet was instituted to allow them acess to all of humanity so they could nail that 10% down solid on the first crack,this is another mass manipulation,and underneath it all are the people who have had actual interactions with these people and tech and now exist in a multi-faceted reality that forces them to suffer both psylogical and physical pain and discomfort for the rest of their lives,simply not being able to ground oneself in a common reality is enough to severely shorten ones lifespan.

There is another mass deception afoot and because the government believes it can control the people with this type of manifesto we are in deep crap,no one is considering that kids are being born as visual thinkers more and more every day,Autim,ADHD,Aspergers,there are many many names but the catalyst is that they all are visual thinkers,3-D thinkers,and this is a result of a slightly longer growth sput of the pineal gland,it stays open longer with these people.
Autistic kids are actually being put into a DNA data bank and they are being listed,named,and accounted for on a massive scale.This is NOT coincidence.Visual thinkers cannot be lied to easily they IMMEDIATLY see deception presented by a 1 or 2 dimensional thinker,I am talking that they just hear the story and immediatly reject it with no requirement for long drawn our presentations and negotiations on the facts or evidence,they just see the lie and they know,they actually 'see' it as part of the video running in their heads,I know because i do it.1 and 2 dimensional thinkers do not easily grasp us because they feel they need to "trust"us because we go places where they are completely lost,we make leaps and bounds in our thinking that they cannot keep up with,if we take the time to show them a few small things and how we come to our conclusions they will be validated and more easily trust us and let us lead them.But 3-D thinkers NEED 1 and 2 dimensional thinkers to give them data and to keep them grounded,it is a symbiotic relationship and someone somewhere has identified that it is a certain genetic predisposition that allows visual thinking to naturally occur,they already know how to induce it with implants,it was done to me and others.

But someone is trying to identify,track,and control the people who are naturally born this way,and we need to pay attention to this action and realise what these kids are really offering all of humanity,we cannot let our governments and industry and religons use these people for their own ends,we need to protect this unique resource humanity has,we need to recognise and protect these lids,and we need people with money to get involved and make it possibel to hide and preserve these bloodlines that allow visual thinkers to be born.

Someone or something is trying to lure us into manifesting a reality for them in a situation where they CANNOT do it themselves,we are being walked down the garden path,AGAIN.

new topics

top topics

join