It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Testing of Gelatinous Goo Story on Unsolved Mysteries

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Robert Stack makes it sound like something out of a science fictions story — a small town in Washington state falls victim to a plague of sorts after tiny blobs of gelatinous goo rained from the sky on August 7, 1994. It made dozens of people severely ill.

Black military helicopters were sighted in the Oakville, Washington area before rain storms brought the fall of the unknown substance.

Source Link: www.infowars.com...

I think this is amazing, things like this make the local newspapers, MSM and even on websites like Yahoo but yet no one seems to be able to get enough attention on this topic. Chemtrails and Gelatinous Goo in our skies is concerning and watching this video really pissed me off. I guess I need to take my 'prozac' as it feels like it only matters to me. But I do know that it's true. Grr.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Hehe funny that your bringing this up right now.

I was actually doing research on this VERY incident, for my job.

This event apparently really happened, and the goo was found to have Living microbes within it. Ill update my post in a sec.

check the video after 6minutes - there the scientists talk about their findings.

here ill even imbed the video for everyone to watch here.

i just did a totally coincidental report about this just 2 days ago

[edit on 5-7-2009 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I guess this is awesome timing lol 'mussleflash'. Great minds think alike! I remember seeing this when it was first aired but I guess I wasn't quite this awake yet and totally unplugged so when I saw it early this morning I was so pissed seeing that everything is being thrown in our faces and yet sheeple still ignor it. Hmm. By the way thank you for embedding it as I haven't learned how to do that yet. I would like to know how tho?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Boots on ground!!! We need boots on ground!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TrailerHouseBoy

Sneakers and loafers would do as well. I doubt any new evidence will be found though. We would have to find someone willing to blow the whistle from the inside.

Add this to the list. JFK, RFK, CoIntelPro, Rex-84, MK-ULTRA, In-Q-Tel, The Patriot Act, The L.O.S.T., NAFTA superhighways, McCarran Internal Security Act, CFR, Bilderbergers, Chemtrails, MLK, the Fed, the Bailout, the War on Drugs and the militarization of our police force, cap-and-trade, and any and all other ideas, movements, Acts, and clandestine activities perpetrated by our government and the people that control it to stifle or combat our liberty.

new topics

top topics

join