It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WE are all in HELL ~ Let's not live this way for eternity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct

Originally posted by ghaleon12
The Kingdom has already come here to Earth, for those that have eyes to see and ears to hear. Hell is supposed to be the farthest a person can get from God, and just so happens Earth is also the farthest. Love your neighbor as yourself, that's all we need to do in spirituality. I know some like to make it complicated and abstract, but its that simple. It isn't just unity with God, its unity among people which people sometimes forget.

Loving our neighbors as ourselves, just comes with the territory. Spirituality is an ongoing, evolving relationship with God. He's the teacher who brings us into all these spiritual truths.

I think we are all at very different levels (for lack of a better word) on the path.

Loving others and loving God is the same, since both are seemingly separate from an individual. God gave us this earth so we could love others and match his spiritual quality of bestowal. Having a desire to love God is easy, but having a desire to love others isn't. There is only one creation that came from God, and we're all a part of that. We all have descended from one spiritual body, that's why loving others is so important. With our born nature, we are like a cancer in that spiritual body. How each person can benefit the whole is the extent to which someone is spiritual. If they focus on selfish benefit, then they are like beasts.

So simply, spirituality is matching the creator's quality of bestowal. Authentic Kabbalah has all the answers if you study it. That's my source and it can't be beat

[edit on 6-7-2009 by ghaleon12]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghaleon12

Loving others and loving God is the same, since both are seemingly separate from an individual. God gave us this earth so we could love others and match his spiritual quality of bestowal. Having a desire to love God is easy, but having a desire to love others isn't. There is only one creation that came from God, and we're all a part of that. We all have descended from one spiritual body, that's why loving others is so important. With our born nature, we are like a cancer in that spiritual body. How each person can benefit the whole is the extent to which someone is spiritual. If they focus on selfish benefit, then they are like beasts.

So simply, spirituality is matching the creator's quality of bestowal. Authentic Kabbalah has all the answers if you study it. That's my source and it can't be beat

I do understand your very kind words but He let my bypass the study of Kabbalah and took me into His bridal chamber straightway. Where you speak of "matching the creator's quality of bestowal," I champion the creator's actual abilities of betrothal and marriage to the individual. A person first must get under the canopy of his protection before they can really exude such compassionate traits of the creator. If the truth be known - there is only love BUT...... do you realize how many people don't believe in Him, let alone all the richness of His love? You and I may know these riches but what about all the others? For some people it's not enough to just give testimonyto them. If they are not experiencing Him, they don't know the truth. I see this as a huge problem because His love and truth is meant for everyone and if more people understood the mysteries He has revealed, people can get a sense of what they can expect to happen.

I'm not trying to take away from the importance of loving one another - I'm just stressing that there is a uniqueness to His Modis operandi and if more people understood the nuts and bolts of spirituality it'self - more people would come to the truth and that would mean the world to Him.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Myrtales Instinct]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
That is it, though... We are not "within" anything. We are not "outside" We are. I agree that the separation is illusional. I just don't agree that either humility or a superiority complex is appropriate. Respect as equal creators is.

Well I've been to the bottom of the "rabbit hole" and back. And there is a specifice reason why I talk of father/son relationship. I realize that in the end, you and I and all others are the "father".

However, at the bottom of the rabbit hole there is a point where there will only be 2 of us(2 of you etc) in existence. And that is me(you) and the father/god. And while you are one in the same, the reason you can't go beyond that point is that if you do, you can not come back to this reality.

Because each of us in our "individual perspectives" requires that we have a limited perception. So, when we are in our individual perspectives, then we are the "son". But the father perspective that knows all is much greater than any one of us. I haven't done it in awhile, but I will post about this topic.

We are each God as we manifest our consciousness in the Universe.

I would say the universe is a manifestation of our consciousness. The universe will go away one day, but the consciousness behind it all - that is eternal and without "time". Consciousness creates logic. The universe is built off logic. There is no logic that can create consciousness.

And I know that for many the veil of separation is still intact, with many never trying to lift it, relying on "faith" in something "bigger" than they are.

Relying on that separation.

For me it's just an understanding of my current experience. There IS separation and it's there for a reason. If the separation wasn't there, then you simply could not experience this "life" at all. It is meant for you to be separate in this way, it's the entire point. That separation is your soul itself, and the death of the soul is for that separation to end.

If you are absorbed back into the father, then you will cease to exist as an individual consciousness. So it is the separation itself that makes you and individual and us "equal" as you put it. But that doesn't mean you can't understand the separation, that it is false and that no matter how bad the times are for you, the father is experiencing it as well with you etc.

IMO, in order to help others we can't ignore that the separation is there. Yes it is an illusion, yes it is just a matter of perspective. But you can't just tell people the separation is not real, when for them it is obviously very much real. I think instead, it would be more helpful to help them understand the separation, why it is an illusion and so forth. And that is when you get the father and son relationship.

Understanding can be expressed in many ways. As I already have that understanding, I now look for the best ways to express that understanding. Which is why I like the bible, Jesus and so forth.

Any who are the whole understand that any teaching that puts anyone above or below another is a false teaching.

It was made very clear to me not to make myself into any kind of authority. Because authorities are created to bypass understanding with acceptance. This is why I have such a problem with Paul in the bible. IMO, he changes the understanding Jesus tries to show to people into it being able people saying good things about Jesus into an authority that should be accepted.

In Paul's defense, it's not his fault directly that people have used and taken his writings in such ways. I would be mortified if someone took my writings and tried to create a religion out of it. Especially some of my writings just a few years ago when I was agnostic.

But it's not about putting the father above or below others, it's about putting things in the proper perspective. What you say refers to men, we are all equal and we are all individual.

I'd have to say the whole is greater than the sum of it's parts in this case. And I somewhat cringe as I say that, because I often see it being applied to things of men, such as nations etc, which is a lie in itself as they are not even looking at the "whole".

[edit on 7/7/2009 by badmedia]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

I applaud your dissertation. I see your logic entirely. It's weird that in a logical sense you make perfect spiritual sense, and in the sense of the physical world you make absolute sense even though both the ideas you mention appear to contradict each other. They appear to contradict when looking at what you say through the eyes of the physical plain. I am absolutely amazed badmedia. All things are possible right here, every idea is possible. It boils down to what the limits of our consciousness is. The rabbit hole is truly unending.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

I grasp what you're saying. But I beg to differ...at least with my own experience. I am the Mother/Father and yet, I am this humble flesh. I don't see separation. I am hoping I am not unique in this, and I admit that this unity wasn't always what I experienced. It has been a path to this point, but now that I am here, at any time I want, I can pull my consciousness into this ALL perspective.

I like the consciousness and the work it does that is "me" and spend much awareness here. And I feel/know the rest of me, and because free will does exist, though I can assume the perspective of others, can often pick up aspects of my thinking there, I cannot (or really, would not) control that perspective from "mine."

It is a game of intrigue and drama I play, and I am thrilled to see the parts interact. I have a sense of things and see that my job as "me" is to try to steer the human race away from the ones (me, too), who I have built to try and dominate in the end.

They are not human, by the way.

And so I wrote my book towards the end I would most like to see as my outcome, but the free will does not make it a shoe-in.

So... I present my book, freely, and hope enough of Us join in making that world come to be.

[shrug] Merely my perspective.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join