It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nafta Superhighway Returns From The Dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Nafta Superhighway Returns From The Dead

www.infowars.com

A key component of the NAU transport system was the proposed Trans Texas Corridor, a massive 4,000 mile network of highways that were to be sold to the Spanish company Cintra and operated as toll roads - creating a huge new tax on the American people which would be paid directly to a foreign-owned private company.

Texas Governor and Bilderberg invitee Rick Perry launched a PR stunt in January when he claimed that the Trans Texas Corridor was dead, when in reality
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.prisonplanet.com
www.nolanchart.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
NAU: Obama’s Economic Stimulus Infrastructure Plan. NWO
Northern Republic of AmeriMexiCanada
North American Union driver license created

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I don't know how true the current state of this is, but it has been talked about plenty in the past. The main problem I have with it is the roads, which are important to all the countries involved, are suppose to be sold to a foreign company, and the operated as toll roads. I have no idea who would see any scene in that.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

This is really bad for anyone who owns land near or around the proposed highway. Those fundalmentalist mormons whose children were kidnapped by the state on a hoax are located right on this proposed highway. It was probably believed that rather than fighting the religious group in court; it would be easier to bankrupt them in family court. The people who live on the proposed road need to band together now and be prepared to go through what the FDLS people went through. Otherwise, they will not even be given the money to buy comparable land elsewhere.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by eradown]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Cintra has a 99 year lease on the 407 ETR (Express Toll Route) in Ontario.

It is very expensive and the whole 407 deal has been rotten since day one.

From Wikipedia-

"Highway 407, officially called the 407 Express Toll Route (ETR), is the most expensive tollway in North America."

Take a look at these links to get a glance at the impending horror show..

407 ETR Wiki

www.nupge.ca...

daowen.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I wish we could call on the Republic of Texas to crush this transnational corporate venture. But it seems that those capable of creating a tax-burden on the people are not inclined to relent.

I'm not sure what kind of people convince themselves that an entire state, or nation for that matter, might sheepishly acquiesce to such exploitation. Obviously, apart from the revenue source this represents to the Spanish corporations, there are some highly placed Americans who are willing to 'ride the gravy train' at our expense. One day, they will be known for who they are. I suspect the two-headed party running this country is behind it.

new topics

top topics

join