It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE RETURN! @abovetopsecret.com OR @denyignorance.com e-mail accounts ARE NOW FOR SALE!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   
RIGHT NOW. IN THE STORE. We're happy to announce the completion of another new service for ATS members. ATS WebMail @abovetopsecret.com or @denyignorance.com Our webmail accounts are full-featured e-mail addresses with sophisticated mail protection from multiple sources: SpamHaus SBL XBL and ROKSO blacklists MailScanner Virus scanning SpamAssassin Bayesian Logic spam scanning The SkepticOverlord's Blacklist Over 10,000 evil domains In addition to all those great mail scanning and protection features, our webmail software has a broad list of features including WYSIWYG editor (for IE), multiple folders, message rules, integrated calendar/planner, powerful e-mail search engine, personal signatures, and more. Until 5:00 PM EST Today, these advanced webmail accounts are on sale in the ATS store for 5,000 ATS points. And if you've joined ATS before May 11th, 2003, these webmail accounts will be free until Saturday May 15th, at 5:00 PM EST. After the specials are over, the accounts will cost 15,000 points for all users. And best of all, our seamless ordering system creates the new account and activates your access immediately! ORIGINAL POST CHANGED This first post in the thread asked about some features of the webmail accounts. So the first few responses relate to that. When the accounts went up for sale, the thread topic changed to discussion about purchasing the e-mail accounts. [Edited on 13-5-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
hrmmmm
are only those two available?
Perhaps @atsnn.com for those of us who are reporters?
but out of those two I'd settle for @denyignorance.com

I think we should use ATS usernames..

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
hiya,

as im new... and gonna take a couple ages to gain enough points (lol).Still @abovetopsecret.com would really be a great email addy to have

Automatic Assignment would be best i think.

Wolve

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Yep, It would have to be @abovetopsecret.com for me! It would be great it we could access these acounts through 'My ATS' also. I would personally use my ATS username for the adress, but I think the option to change would be good. Great to see this coming back
When can i get mine!!!

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
@denyignorance.com and the username is fine by me.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I like @abovetopsecret.com.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
we love you guys...

If it's brought back... I'd like to see :

1. @abovetopsecret.com

2. the ability to select a username

and if I might be so bold...

A free email for me

Hey, you don't know if you don't ask, right ?

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Depends. Does denyignorance.com refer back to ATS? Lets see...

Yes, it does.

I will take [color=ffccff][email protected] Something in an FFCCFF...

Question: Can I use these emails to sign up my alter-ego's alter-ego? She's getting a little pissed being locked up all the time in the shadow of her former self...

That would be greeeaaaat!

DeltaChaos

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
i agree abovetopsecret with your user name that way you could tell if anyone was abusing the system eg multiple e-mail adresses (i think). but i too am new and would not be able to afford one from the looks of things

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
would it be possible to have both @abovetopsecret.com and @denyingnorance and pick one when you sign up for it? If I had to pick one I would take @abovetopsecret.com

I think automaticaly assigning a user's name would make it easyier when it comes to member to member mail but since ATS members will want to use for mailing non-members they might want to use a different name. So we should be able to pick our email names.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I think [email protected] sounds better.
I second the @atsnn.com for reporters.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Just to clarify, we'll be obtaining a high-end professional webmail software package that would be licensed for only one domain.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Well darn.
I assume this means two licenses are out of the question...
Perhaps [email protected] etc would work?

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
SO, what package are you looking at? I'd prefer the abovetopsecret domain for the account, with the membername. That would make it easier to contact users without having to find out their e-mail account (unless the ATS e-mail address would always display in their profile).

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I'd prefer denyignorance.com (sounds cooler) and the ability to choose a different name; I'd image a lot of people would be known as their screen name only here, and that would be a little confusing when writing to people you know.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I like the denyignorance.com addy with the automatic assigning of your nickname.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I think if your going to bring it back id like to have
user name-or name of [email protected] for an email address but @abovetopsecret.com is promoteing the site either of those would suite me

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I would like abovetopsecret.com with the user nickname but it's going to take me awhile since I blew my points on RATS membership.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I gotta go with denyignorance.com, it sounds cooler, people ask where you got it from, perfect plugging...etc etc. Ohh and choosing your name would be really good too.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
denyignorance.com and choose a different name

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join