It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Albino Annunaki Female???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by soldier8828
reply to post by bloodline

rightly so its a hoax =( lol so should i take this thread down and if so how?

As a word of advice... Most of the stuff you look at and link from David Icke is going to be pure horsecrap. There are those within the conspiracy world who are more interested in making something out of nothing than something out of something.

Something out of nothing is still nothing.
Hard evidence is something.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by soldier8828

She kinda looks like a Matrix reject.
She didn't get the part because she forgot the cool sunglasses...

(Oh, and from one newbie to another... Welcome to ATS!)

[edit on 4-7-2009 by misfitoy]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by soldier8828

First off, welcome to ATS. Second, don't let them scare you, keep posting things that you think might be of value to the community (although, of course, if it hasn't been posted before).

And with what an above poster said, don't rely too much on David Icke. I personally think that there are a relatively small amount of things that he says that have the possibility of a smidgen of truth, but I would research it to death before I posted anything linking to him.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by kyred

Her head... wasn't exactly what i was starring at lol

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by bloodline
Hard evidence is something.

Well you won't get it here...

The minute I have hard evidence that I would be allowed to post... I'm going straight to CNN

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
ive taken a look at all your guy's replies and thank you lol before i found the link i had seen the youtube vid and was like ummmm okay well this is interesting and now all you ruined it for me! lol jk but really thank you for all the replies and i will def take all your advice as far as doing research i also like alex collier and nassim harramien i feel both of them in there own way have something to tell as well. just my opinion. with that i will definately be posting new things on here.

Thanks friends of ATS

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... when I first saw the picture of the Annunaki woman/man I thought it was this girl from the link..just being photoshoped. they really lookalike a lot!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join