It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what If? ........ WMD and IRAQ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
OK this is my first thread so please be kind.

What if they did find WMD in Iraq but instead of saying so they kept them for themselves, I,m guessing it could include a biological weapon and we have lots of ideas going on about the swine flu..... anyway it was just a thought, might explain why they had to silence Dr Kelly but maybe I am totally barking up the wrong tree so please be kind if so.

Thank you

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Ok. Let's start from the beginning. France, Germany & the US of A among a few others sold Iraq lots & lots of stuff. They had WMDs. We made sure of it. The NSA saw where it was all buried. We dug it up. Now we have it to do with as we please and don't have to expose companies to criticism for making a buck off a crazed despot. Oh, I'm sorry, we are not part of that we.
Now - EVERYBODY - THERE WERE NO WMD'S - SHOW US THE WMDs (thank you msm & the democratic party)

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
well,,, we don't need iraq's wmd's
here's why

we gave them almost all there wmd's back in the day so they could fight iran,,, again we stuck our nose where it didn't belong and supported/funded the lesser of two evils

we know what they may have because we gave it to them

the bigger thing concerning wmd's is it was a good argument for attacking iraq and to get us in there,,, something they(bush & co) could say that the public would support

new topics

join