It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conspiracies conspiracies conspiracies!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Been enjoying above top secret for quite a while,i know this is a conspiracy web site, but,there are so many conspiracies! If they are all true living this life is worse then living in a fantasy novel or a murder mystery.

How many of us are on the web site just for entertainment and how many are here because we actually believe some or all of the conspiracies, me i was going through a religious crises,and wanted help on certain topics,and yes i did get help Byrd certainly helped.

Since then i have read threads on alien intervention,the nine eleven conspiracy...if that one is correct the powers that be are murdering conniving power mad thugs!! Then we have the Nibiru clan,and powers that be blowing up the moon...when i lie awake at night i get a mental picture of the moon blowing into pieces...scarie

But it is all very interesting and exciting keep up the good work

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
But see, the irony of it is, that they are NOT CONSPIRACIES.

Well, 80% of them are not. They are verifiable and if you google the stuff you come up with many sources that say the same thing.

Thats the scary part

So, pour yourself some anxiety tea with some honey and join us, if you want to find out somethings that the media doesnt cover.

If not, those reality shows, can get your mind off all this.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Thanks !you are very right unfortunately,and it is scary!

Got my calms and whisky ,and i am following the threads with bated breath.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
i love a good conspiracy and have my own beliefs and thoughts about things most i take seriously but then you can come across a thread that even makes me think wtf thats a bit far fetched
But alot of things that i have been researching (i.e nwo, secret societies, aliens/ufos and mysteries etc) i have had my eyes opened to a lot of things that makes em a hell of a lot more cautious and have some serious concerns

tbh i don't dwell on all of it to much sometimes coz if i did id end up in a padded cell wearing me tinfoil hat and babbling bout the end of the world lol

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

must admit i enjoy a good conspiracy myself,some i had heard of before joining A T S but many i hadn't! I Think we would be white haired if we believed them all,but some do make you wonder

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by illece

How many of us are on the web site just for entertainment and how many are here because we actually believe some or all of the conspiracies

I think it would be a fair generalization to say that quite a few on this site find conspiracies to be entertaining amongst other things...

2 birds - 1 stone

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I have access to great knowledge in exchange for my services.

I could show you the Truths, and you wouldn't know what to do with them.

The price you will pay for all knowledge comes with a great sacrifice and Torment is bestowed upon the soul of such individuals. You will be imprisoned within your own mind and become a slave to your self with thoughts of granduer blaspheming all that deserves reverence.

new topics

top topics

join