It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lets get this straight...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Hello, I'm Redajin.
There is nothing really special to say about me, but lets get a couple things straight:

I don't have 'breaking info on conspiracies

I'm not psychic nor do I know anyone who is

I'm not a professional hoaxer or debunker

I have not been contacted by aliens nor have I seen any (though any wishing to visit me are by all means welcome to do so. You can find me at: Earth, USA, New Jersey, Tuckerton, 08087)

I do not claim to be an alien, or a higher being, or a hybrid of any kind. (though I must admit that would be pretty neat
)

I do not claim to be connected in any way to any higher beings, hybrids, etc.

I do not claim higher knowledge of anything

I am also not gullible enough to blindly believe every story of every person who DO claim to be a "higher being" with "higher knowledge."

HOWEVER I am/do:

an atheist (though its because I don't really care if God exists or not. does not chang who I am)

Spiritual

A believer in the Likely existence of ETs ans UFOs

A believer in the plausible existence of spirits and ghosts

Interested in becoming a part of the ATS family and will contribute to the family as best as I can.

a Skeptic believer (in other words: Before I fully, completely believe anything anyone tells me [like an abduction claim or a government conspiracy theory] I must see either proof/evidence, or at least enough convincing facts to support what is told to me) (in short: I take every thing with a grain of salt.)

understand that anything is possible and that the truth is out there. and if we seek it out with our own eyes and stop relying on what everyone tells us and do our own research, we will find it

There, now that's that out of the way: Hello ATS! how is everyone?
I don't know what else to say that hasn't been said but:

I'm a 20 yr old aspiring artist aspiring to become a videogame designer

As my Avatar shows I have a huge love for wolves

I believe that aliens exist and that the Ancient astronaut theory is more plausible than anything that religion says

naturally I'm very shy, even when it comes to posting on forums, but I trying to change that

I have a HUGE love for the arts (esp. music, lit., vis. arts)

The name Redajin doesn't mean anything specific per say, but it is a name that has haunted me for most of my life that I've taken it up as my own. it'll haunt me for the rest of my life I'm sure

Those of you who would like to talk to me can usually find me lurking in the Aliens/UFOs section of the forum.

Peace!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I love wolves as well.

Welcome aboard at AboveTopSecret.com. Explore the site, have fun and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Hope to see you around the board....Regards,

Scooby Doo

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Redajin

Hey welcome to ATS.

One of the most entertaining locations on the web, you'll never really know what somebody will post next. Make yourself at home there is plenty of beer and eats in the frig.

We have a wonderful Search feature to see if something you want to post a new thread about hasn't already been posted. Trust me using it cuts down on getting your post deleted for already being posted. It is also a great way to find and join already going threads in your fields of interests.

P.S.

Don't touch my Scotch!

Peace

Slay

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
You're atheist!

You take everything with a pinch of salt!

PLUS you love all things visual and artistic!

FRIEND!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Glad to have a friend!

SLAYER69, fine you can have your scotch. I'll stick to my tea.

Scooby Doo, yes, there is nothing more noble, nor more beautiful than the wolf

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Hi Redajin,

Nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy your time here on the boards.

P.S. Some of us do read signatures.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redajin
Glad to have a friend!

SLAYER69, fine you can have your scotch. I'll stick to my tea.
scotch?? lol ANY HOW WELCOME TO OUR NEW MEMBER CHEERS!

new topics

top topics

join