It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Claim this UA logo debris taken at Shanksville

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

If you want, start another thread and we can disect each piece of evidence you present. I see nothing that couldn't have been realistically planted or just made up. You wouldn't expect a staged crash to not have a lot of seemingly convincing evidence?

You started with the "UA Logo Debris." It was shown to you that is was used as evidence in a court of law. The defense attorneys for Zacarias Moussaoui did not refute that photograph, having no objections to it admittance.

"Staging" a commercial airline hijacking and crash is not a simple thing to do. If you really looked at the evidence you would know that it is next to impossible.

Have you listened to the phone calls made from the victims to their families? Have you listened to the eyewitness statements? Have you read any of the first responder interviews? Have you looked into DMORT? Do you know who they are? Why haven't you contacted me for the UA contact information.

So why do you spend so much time here trying to debunk 9/11 conspiracies? Is this your job?

Yes, as SPreston stated above, I am a member of the NWO debunking team. Since this the 4th of July weekend, I will be getting double time.

You claim to be searching for the truth. I have presented it to you. Will you accept it? Nah, you WANT their to be a conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
Dude... with this crash there is quantity AND quality.

This may well be the most insensitive comment I have ever read from anyone regarding the issue of 911 and I think it sums up your personal feelings with more accuracy than anything anyone else could every say about you.

What do you care what I think? I am a faceless poster on a conspiracy website. If you are searching for the truth sincerely, you would not give to craps what I think. Or anyone else for that matter.

You chose to post on this forum. So people chose to care about what others think. You describe yourself as faceless but we both know that is not so.

As for truth? Truth is best confirmed by the agreement of others like in the parable of "The mad king and the water well".

More on topic, You said to fake a plane crash would not be a simple thing to do.

You are aware that the government has faked tragedies before in order to garner National Support for foreign endeavors.

The event of 911 looks no different than that of other events of US history.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by titorite]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

"Staging" a commercial airline hijacking and crash is not a simple thing to do. If you really looked at the evidence you would know that it is next to impossible.

Your "opinion" is noted.

Have you listened to the phone calls made from the victims to their families? Have you listened to the eyewitness statements?

Care to direct me to where I can "hear" these calls and statements with associated names and documentation?

You claim to be searching for the truth. I have presented it to you. Will you accept it? Nah, you WANT their to be a conspiracy.

Your "opinion" is noted once again. And if you have actually heard the victims conversations, when and where did this happen?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

posted by CameronFox

So why do you spend so much time here trying to debunk 9/11 conspiracies? Is this your job?

Yes, as SPreston stated above, I am a member of the NWO debunking team. Since this the 4th of July weekend, I will be getting double time.

No CF. You got it wrong again. ATH911 posted the above; not I.

post by ATH911

However I do agree that you are just carrying out your employment duties defending the 9-11 perps and protecting the status quo. What could be wrong with that? Many of us go about our own jobs with loyalty and due diligence to performance as required by our employers.

There is no evidence whatsoever that those pieces of alleged Flight 93 evidence in the OP were actually photographed at Shanksville. The kangaroo trial of Zacarias Moussaoui has no bearing on proof of trail of evidence or chain of custody for these pieces which apparently were not there until after the first reporters were there.

OP post by ATH911

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taxi-Driver
If you have to ask, I suppose it makes your recent thread flurry moot.

Have A Nice Day.

That's what I thought. You skeptics are just mad because you keep failing to win any of my debates.

Win? Debate? I have seen neither.

Look anyone can jump into minutia and question the validity of it.

For example: Is North Dakota "really" in the USA? Or is part of it in Canada? "just asking questions" Prove to me; by showing every inch of the border between the two countries that part of North Dakota isn't actually Canada. BTW I don't trust any maps or information that has been produced by either government, or any agencies connected with the government.. Go ahead..PROVE IT!

OR:

How do we know that the Declaration of Indepencence and Constitution are actually "real" documents? Do you just take "their" word for it?

Perhaps it was all just a ruse by "the powers that Be" In England to appease the upstart Colonials. Do YOU HAVE PROOF any of these documents are real? And that the following wars weren't just fabricated state sponsored false flag operations to dupe the common citizen? Prove it wasn't!

You can't...I win! Sorry North Dakotans you are no longer American. You are acutually either Canadian or Brittish.

Now you will say what I am doing is "stupid" ridiculous,or condcending, but if you think about it , it is EXACTLY what you are doing.

Taking a piece of minutia and focusing on that, while excluding the preponderence of all information.
AND disqualifying any information that contradicts your very limited world view.

You call that WIN? You call that Debate?

Pfffbt.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Taxi-Driver]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Fox - NBC Rare Footage

No debris on the ground. Nothing. How little debris is visible.

Nothing larger than a phone book.

Nothing there but a hole in the ground.

Nothing that you could distinguish that a plane was there.

No smoke. No fire.

And the alleged 90 ton aircraft allegedly disappeared into the ground just like Wile E Coyote.

The poor gullible sheeple will believe almost anything from their government god.

No matter how ridiculous.

For a while, they even believed that the Iraqi chicken coops full of bird poop were actually missiles aimed at US Cities as Dubya claimed pompously from his Oval Office sex parlour. Oh the fear; the fear. Thank the government god for the duct tape and color code alerts.

Some of the sheeple still do.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
This may well be the most insensitive comment I have ever read from anyone regarding the issue of 911 and I think it sums up your personal feelings with more accuracy than anything anyone else could every say about you.

You're serious? A truther makes a comment about the "quantity of evidence" and I respond to it. This makes me insensitive?

There is a ton of evidence: "quantity"

This evidence is rock solid and verifiable: "quality"

You make a pathetic appeal to emotion with NOTHING to back it up.

Try again,

You chose to post on this forum. So people chose to care about what others think.

WRONG! You "truthers" are looking for answers. MANY ignore the answers. You appear to be one of them. You don't care what I think. You have to hold on to your CT and no matter what you are shown, you don't care.

You describe yourself as faceless but we both know that is not so.

To YOU and everyone else on the internet, I am faceless. Not sure where you're going with that statement.

As for truth? Truth is best confirmed by the agreement of others like in the parable of "The mad king and the water well".

Yeah, okay.

The event of 911 looks no different than that of other events of US history.

What???

WOW... just WOW.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

You started with the "UA Logo Debris." It was shown to you that is was used as evidence in a court of law. The defense attorneys for Zacarias Moussaoui did not refute that photograph, having no objections to it admittance.

LOL, are you serious? Because Moussaoui's defense lawyers didn't object to that photo means it's 100% legit??? That's the funniest thing I ever heard.

"Staging" a commercial airline hijacking and crash is not a simple thing to do.

You are right, spreading around blood would be pretty difficult. Oh wait, didn't Wally Miller comment he never saw a single drop of blood? Well planting an engine in the ground would be hard to do. Oh wait, isn't that engine piece small enough to fit in the excavator bucket and doesn't have any dirt embedded in it? Planting a large fuselage debris with logo colors would be hard to do without being caught. Oh wait, there is no prove that piece was even photographed in Shanksville!

If you really looked at the evidence you would know that it is next to impossible.

I have and that's why I started this thread:

Show me un-plantable Shanksville debris

You claim to be searching for the truth. I have presented it to you.

Presenting your opinions is not truth.

Just remember, treason is punishable by death.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

You make a pathetic appeal to emotion with NOTHING to back it up.
Try again,

Please do not refer to my posts as pathetic. My opinion maybe just opinion but yes I still think referring to any aspect of this tragedy as both "Quantity and Quality" is woefully insensitive.

.You have to hold on to your CT and no matter what you are shown, you don't care.

I do care.

To YOU and everyone else on the internet, I am faceless. Not sure where you're going with that statement.

Your screen name is CameronFox that is who you are here.
SwampFox46_1999 is SwampFox46_1999.
The OP is ATH911.
I am Titorite.

Our screen names give us our digital faces that correspond to our digital identities. You are not faceless to anyone here.

And Yes 911 looks like many events of US history. Like the sinking of the U.S.S. Maine for example.

I apologize to the OP and staff for going so far off topic. I just wanted to address comments from CameronFox directed at me. I care very much about this subject and I agree that the OP has a VALID point.

We have pictures of plane debris, some burned some not. I find the burned seatbelt looking piece of particular interest because it is clearly burnt to a crisp but resting on top of green grass. I do not believe grass to be flame retardant so I can only conclude that the seat belt piece has placed there otherwise that grass would be singed brown at the very least.

I find fault with other pieces of the alleged evidence too Like the red blue and orange colored debris. It is tron and twisted but does not look singed in the least.

For all these close up photos of "evidence" we have no long shots of all this. Like the side window section. Where can we see that debris from an over head shot?

[edit on 3-7-2009 by titorite]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Have you listened to the phone calls made from the victims to their families?

hi
I'm sorry but if we talk about the same thing, the phone calls seem phony at best (what with this man calling his mother and giving his family name to her
).
And I have the hardest time believing phone calls where possible. Next time try to do it with your own phone on a long-courrier plane (but it may be forbidden).

TheTilde

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

LOL, are you serious? Because Moussaoui's defense lawyers didn't object to that photo means it's 100% legit??? That's the funniest thing I ever heard.

Hey, Einstein, think for one second if YOU were standing trial for your life. Due to the right to disclosure, the defense had access to these photographs for months. Did they question the legitimacy of any of them at the time of the trial?

Why is it funny that a court of law and the defense both agreed to the legitimacy of the photographs? The only ones that don't are conspiracy theorists.

You are right, spreading around blood would be pretty difficult. Oh wait, didn't Wally Miller comment he never saw a single drop of blood?

So, you are taking Mr. Miller's word that there was no blood, correct? Will you also accept the fact that he was in charge of the identification of all remains that were found. (the ones that you assume were planted) The remains that he matched to DNA samples given to him from family members.

See where I am going with this?

Oh wait, there is no prove that piece was even photographed in Shanksville!

see above

Presenting your opinions is not truth.

No, you sir are stating your opinions. I am presenting facts.

Just remember, treason is punishable by death.

The NWO IS part of the government. My check comes for the government.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox

It was a kangeroo court show trial CF. There was nothing legitimate about any aspect of the Moussaoui Trial.

The torture and trial of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was another kangeroo court show trial.

The trial of Timothy McVeigh was another kangeroo court show trial.

The trial of Lee Harvey Oswald would have been another kangeroo court show trial.

The trial of Randy Weaver (Ruby Ridge) was an attempted kangeroo court show trial; but a jury acquitted him. After that a jury of American citizens saw through the government lies and awarded Weaver and his surviving children $3.1 million dollars.

It is what our government does.

[edit on 7/4/09 by SPreston]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

It was a kangeroo court show trial CF. There was nothing legitimate about any aspect of the Moussaoui Trial.

So, Spreston. We should have just deported him? Maybe let him stay here and get a job? You are an apologist for this human waste of flesh that we all now have to provide 3 squares a day, free health care, shelter, and a bed until the day he dies.

Did you follow the trial at all? Did you ever read the pleadings he admitted to the courts?

You know, when he stated this:

Wanted for WTC Bankruptcy "WTC profit and loss" of "Loss: 3000 sons of evil. Profit: 19 slaves of Allah."

Do you, Preston agree with what this man was spewing during his trial?

What about this?

No Pig Man Role in Moussaoui Deliverance Scenario:"To be seen in all God Fearing World Theatre Cinema. Deadline for 3000+ hotseat tickets (please contact United Booking Limited)."

He also prayed for the destruction of the United States and the death of all Jews. You still want to apologize for him?

SPreston, do you know what he was doing in Afghanistan at a militant training camp(Khalden training camp) Was he trying to talk everyone out of a life of terrorism? Oh, wait! The US Government must have hired him!!

Do you know why he attended Airman Flight School? (yes Atta and Shehhi both visited this school)

The torture and trial of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was another kangeroo court show trial.

KSM reportedly was water-boarded. I don't agree with this treatment and do agree it is in fact torture.
Have you educated yourself regarding KSM? They way you apologize for him, I doubt it.

Do you believe he was tortured into saying this:

"I decapitated with my blessed right hand the head of the American Jew, Daniel Pearl, in the city of Karachi, Pakistan. For those who would like to confirm, there are pictures of me on the Internet holding his head."

The trial of Timothy McVeigh was another kangeroo court show trial.

Timothy McVeigh withdrew all his appeals (after one). Not sure why you think it was a kangaroo court. Perhaps another thread?

The trial of Lee Harvey Oswald would have been another kangeroo court show trial.

Ah, so now you are another Silvie Brown?

The trial of Randy Weaver (Ruby Ridge) was an attempted kangeroo court show trial; but a jury acquitted him. After that a jury of American citizens saw through the government lies and awarded Weaver and his surviving children $3.1 million dollars.

So, justice prevailed?

Oh, it's kangaroo with an A not and E.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Isn't is funny that there is only ONE piece of plane wreckage allegedly from Shanksville with United logo colors on is and this photo of it can't even be probed it was taken in Shanksville?!

Skeptics are rely a lot of FAITH about the alleged Flight 93 crash!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join