It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spaceflight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Does anyone know how many Spaceshuttles have flown into space these last couple of years? I seem to remember quite a few taking off in quick succession.... who were in these shuttles and did they all come back? Or have certain people gone into space to leave the rest of us here to deal with all the mess?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Into the Void by Black Sabbath comes to mind.

but this might give you your answer
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

Thanks! Seems to have been quite a few flights since 2000 but from 2005 there have been 13! And 3 since Nov 18th 2008..... i'm sure i was hearing more than just 3 in this time..... seemed to be one going off every month.... must be seeing things!

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

What are you getting at ? M.J. used his cash to fake his death and are sitting on the moon slurping Martini's ?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Yes -- you must be seeing things. 13 since 2005 and 3 since August of 2008 sounds about right. There is usually 3 months between flights (sometimes less, sometimes more).

There are people (including myself) who watch the space program fairly closely and would notice if they were launching shuttles monthly. The people who live in that area of Florida would DEFINITELY notice.

new topics

top topics

join