It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circle July 2nd (A Hummingbird?)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
Looks like an amateur hoax to me

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know this isn't a remake right... Its just a picture of the original nazca lines that are very very very very old... Like before our civilization old.

Hoax eh?

Yup I bet the Nazca Indians made this just to hoax us a two thousand years later. Yup that must be it.

I bet you feel pretty dumb right about now.

Ummm... there's a link to the Hummingbird crop circle as well as the Nazca lines in the OP...

You should be nicer to people.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
This is one of the worst crop circles i've seen.....i'm assuming he/she did not gain their qualifications in Art!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I just have one question maybe someone can give me an answer on how it can be done, on this particular crop drawing (can't really just call it a crop circle) how can a man make an isolated circle (example bottom middle of the pic) that doesn't connect to the rest of the drawing without dammaging the crop in between the main drawing and that circle ? Let's say round about 1 meter of crop to walk through without leaving any traces.

This is not the first crop drawing that I have seen with these features.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by WeSbO]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
What are you all going to do when rationalization and "scientific method" of explanations no longer work huh?

How do you know it's not just trying to attract your attention to aliens before Maitreya shows up with "aliens" to make peace on the Earth after the false flag on the world?

Looks like they are trying to keep your attention on South America and fables such as the phoenix. Hmm?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeSbO
I just have one question maybe someone can give me an answer on how it can be done, on this particular crop drawing (can't really just call it a crop circle) how can a man make an isolated circle (example bottom middle of the pic) that doesn't connect to the rest of the drawing without dammaging the crop in between the main drawing and that circle ? Let's say round about 1 meter of crop to walk through without leaving any traces.

Ok, so why has there not been around the clock surveilance in the ares where these crop circles keep appearing? It's been happening for years so why not any cameras set up to watch 24 hours?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Interesting how the beak of the bird ends exactly on a....ohhh nevermind.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Originally posted by WeSbO

Ok, so why has there not been around the clock surveilance in the ares where these crop circles keep appearing? It's been happening for years so why not any cameras set up to watch 24 hours?

Because the farmers dont want to catch the hoaxters. It brings fame and attention. It is far to obvious to just set out cameras, or hell. Just wake up a few nights a week at 2 in the morning and peek out the window. The farmers I am sure are giving permission for these to happen.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Hummingbird symbol according to Totem Animals:

Hummingbird = messenger, timelessness

Hummingbird - the tiniest of all birds - brings special messages for us. It is the only creature that can stop dead while traveling at full speed. It can hover, or can go forward, backward, up or down. It lives on nectar and searches for the sweetness of life. Its long tongue lets it bypass the often tough and bitter outer layer to find the hidden treasures underneath. Hummingbird is loved by the flowers and plants, for as it sucks the nectar from the flower, the plant reproduces and more of its kind are created. In many traditions, Hummingbird feathers have been prized for their almost magical qualities. It is said that Hummingbird brings love as no other medicine can, and its presence brings joy to the observer.

If you have Hummingbird medicine, you adapt easily to whatever situation you may find yourself in, and make the most of your new circumstances. You don't waste time looking back and wishing for "what was" for you are concerned with making the most of "what is". Also, you could never become addicted to any artificial stimulants, for you find joy in your own heart. You take great pleasure in spreading joy and love and beauty to all around you, and have the gift of taking that inner joy into new and different surroundings. You have a talent for finding the good in people, and are not put off by a gruff or abrupt exterior, for you know that, if you can only get beyond that tough outside layer, you'll find goodness and beauty inside. You may have a gift for working with flowers, maybe growing them to share with others, or using flower essences for healing. Aroma therapy may be your calling. You have high energy and a spirit that must be free. To restrict that wonderful, free, loving energy is to suffer great depressions and feelings of uselessness. Hummingbird must fly free in search of beauty, spreading joy and love to all it touches.

www.crystalinks.com...

Manmade or not it's quite an extyraordinary symbol. And the message is clear enough if ya ask me:

Be a messenger of LOVE - adapt in any situation - Live in the NOW - Joy is in the Heart - Spread Joy - See the GOOD in people - Free Spirit - High Enery

PEACE!!

[edit on 7/3/2009 by Melyanna Tengwesta]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hey, Zorgon,

I'm just curious... What in the heck could they be "selling" to pay all this money to farmers and circle makers? I mean, I don't see "Drink Coke" in any of these circles...or anything equivalent.

So who would pay money for these and to what purpose?

Not saying it's not happening, I just want to know WHY.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by KBull86
Although I don't believe crop circles are all man-made, an ATS poster on June 16th said they were in the works on there next crop circle which is going to be a humming bird, so I got a feeling this one must be man made.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think we should hold the hoaxers to the same standards they demand of we who believe most crop circles are not man-made-- where is their video evidence that they created this crop design?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

i wonder if anyone can perfectly overlay these 2 pics of these 2 crop circles and prove this?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB

Although I don't believe crop circles are all man-made, an ATS poster on June 16th said they were in the works on there next crop circle which is going to be a humming bird, so I got a feeling this one must be man made.

I think we should hold the hoaxers to the same standards they demand of we who believe most crop circles are not man-made-- where is their video evidence that they created this crop design?

I think the evidence is already there, that a group was planning the humming bird circle on the same location, has been anticipated in a post by MasterKaman in this thread

[edit on 3-7-2009 by cosby]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
oops wrong thread

[edit on 3-7-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by RocKukko
Crop Circle Connector

Newest Crop Circle have been reported in Milk Hill, Wiltshire. It looks like a hummingbird to me, like one in famous Nazca lines in Peru.

Nazca Hummingbird:

So this is one more in recent "animal" series of crop circles. Alien made or not, i think it's beautiful.

Aye, It is the same (though a better stylization if you ask me) as the Nazca lines.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosby

Originally posted by Visiting ESB

I think the evidence is already there, that a group was planning the humming bird circle on the same location, has been anticipated in a post by MasterKaman in this thread

[edit on 3-7-2009 by cosby]

Sorry Humming Bird was 10 Miles away from the Site they said... in Wiltshire...
Perhaps they opened up their minds in an attempt to be creative and channeled the the Humming Bird Image... Regardless... I say Prove it if you did it... Show me Proof the Hummingbird was done by Earth Humans...

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
isnt there some crop circle team that said they were going to make this? I think I read something about that somewhere on here. That to me proves this one atleast is man made.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
This is a pretty cool "coincidence":

"Pentagon's Robo-Hummingbird Flies Like the Real Thing"

Military-backed researchers have built a tiny drone that looks and flies like a hummingbird, flapping its little robotic wings to stay in the air. So far, the mock bird, built for Pentagon mad-science division Darpa, has only stayed aloft for 20 seconds at a time. But that short flight was enough to show the potential of a whole new class of miniature spies, inspired by nature. Darpa just handed AeroVironment, makers of the winged “nano air vehicle,”

Link to thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterKaman
reply to post by EnlightenUp

yes u quite right mr.EnlightenedOne, after our Confession, there were just too many people out that night trying to spot us, so we had to do a few others before returning to the HummingBird.

Hello MasterKaman
Why do you make crop circles? Do you make money from them still? Why tell people you make them?

[edit on 8-7-2009 by mirare]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join