It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circle July 2nd (A Hummingbird?)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
bleh I cant get it to embed.

so here. lets see if this works.

Just a quick side by side reference.

Left is Nazca Lines, Right is the new one at Milk Hill.

Sorry for the not of best quality.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by pop_science]

[edit on 2-7-2009 by pop_science]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Lots of circles lately, this one looks quite nice actually. I like the patterns of the laid down stalks. from above.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
looks like the planets in our solar system aligning, with the larger outer circle being the sun in the background and something striking one of the planets from one side and exploding out the other. 2 cents much?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Hey guys, new member here. Been browsing the boards for a while, but finally joined in

Anyway, Jaden now that you mention it the galactic cross seams to appear in the manner of which the two lines intersect with each other at an angle. The celestial cross correlates with the 2012 alignment and solar eclipse if I remember correctly. Then again, it could just be the angle of the picture

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
here is a challenge to whomever has the want to do so...

*locate the eact coordinates of the hummingbird crop circle
*the nazca hummingbird glyph..
*form an equilateral triangle between the two locations and the coordinates of a 3rd location.

ready?
set!
triangulate!

wonder where it is??

-

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I must say that there was a previous design a week back which also looked very "Nazca Lines" inspired. Some poster thought it looked Mayan but I immediately was reminded by the Nazca lines.

Again, I must agree that these all look very "human designed" unless the "aliens" are intentionally doing this. I do like the ambiguity in trying to find a definitive explanation. Could be humans, or human controlled satellites or whatever.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

No I don't feel dumb. But, I'll be sure to click both links in the future lol.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by CINY8
In a couple of other threads people have mentioned wanting to see a hummingbird crop circle - they got their wish!

Yup seems the circle makers are coming here for ideas

Still waiting for my Pegasus

Well lets see how many more hits is that for that website? Hmmmm

Posted this in the other thread...

Motivation...

Exhibit B

The Sunday Telegraph
The fellowship of the rings
By David Harrison
(Filed: 25/07/2004)

'It makes me chuckle sometimes," says John Lundberg, gazing across a wheat field in central England. "If somebody had said to me 10 years ago that today I'd be flying all over the world making crop circles for big companies and being paid for it, I'd have said they were mad."

The rewards for the crop circle entrepreneurs are high and growing. The AMD job was the group's most lucrative so far. Mr Lundberg is unwilling to give precise details, but says the contract was worth "tens of thousands of pounds". The budget for the Big Brother campaign was estimated to be £250,000, and for Orange's Wiltshire project about £100,000. "We are doing well," Mr Lundberg said. "We are all earning a very healthy living from crop circles."

£100,000.

Hey Once Once... my company is down sizing... ya wanna go make some circles DANG

And what about the farmers?

Landowners are benefiting too, receiving payments - from the companies or circle-makers - for allowing their fields to be used for the work. The income easily covers the damage to crops, leaving farmers with a profit.

Richard Cowan, who farms 1,500 arable acres in Oxfordshire, has twice - last
year and in 2002 - allowed Mr Lundberg's company to make crop circles on his land for Orange. He was unwilling to say how much he was paid, but another farmer, in Wiltshire, said that the going rate was "at least £500 for each circle and sometimes much more". Mr Cowan said that the circles had caused him to him to lose about £200 worth of crop, giving him a "decent profit" from the deal.

He would be "unhappy" if people crept on to his land at night to make crop
circles - unless he was properly compensated. "Nobody wants damage to their crops, but the key thing is whether you are paid for it," he said. "I'm happy for my fields to be used as long as I know about it and I get compensation. I used to believe crop circles were made by aliens, but there's no money in aliens. It's much better this way."

Sunday Telegraph

Well now...

I don't have £100,000. That's about $165,000. US

I guess I won't get mt Pegasus

[edit on 3-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Although I don't believe crop circles are all man-made, an ATS poster on June 16th said they were in the works on there next crop circle which is going to be a humming bird, so I got a feeling this one must be man made.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by RocKukko

Awesome.

It's interesting that all the animal crop circles are either flying animals or swimming animals. No walking animals, only animals that move through air and water. I wonder what the significance is.

Hmmm...we've heard about under water UFO's, too. UFO's are in the air and water, and so are these animals depicted in the crop circles.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by nikiano
Hmmm...we've heard about under water UFO's, too. UFO's are in the air and water, and so are these animals depicted in the crop circles.

So your point is?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I want to see a space man now like at the Nazca Lines. Im on the fence when it comes to crop circles but i would like them to be NOT manmade. Cme on every one lets all say what we want to see and lets see if it happens.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
England again Hmmm what are they odds?

[edit on 3-7-2009 by MOTT the HOOPLE]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I used to respect David Wilcocks work a lot but when he made this delusion of grandeur ..... that his thoughts may have made the large "8" crop circle I was far from impressed.

"Sorry Dave but you aint that important in the universe" The number 8 has massive roots in Asian culture for prosperity / wealth / luck .... and surprise surprise it turned up on the 8/8/08 so I doubt it highly that your thoughts had anything what so ever to do with it.

That claim was just way to big for me to swallow .....

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Can we see a Bunny Crop Circle Next?

Representing Overcoming Fears!

AAAAaaaaannd... Fertility.

-Edrick

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

yes u quite right mr.EnlightenedOne, after our Confession, there were just too many people out that night trying to spot us, so we had to do a few others before returning to the HummingBird. yes, it is a copy of one of the Nazca pictures which (as im sure u all know), were done by Chinese aliens just after they dropped off the Drogpa Stones near Tibet. One of our aircraft developed a MYSTERIOUS fault that night, and wouldnt start even after we invited a bunch of half-crazed christians over to help Crank it frantically. but Salvation was at hand, and with a Flash of light, an angel descended (looking just like an ET to me) and lifted the entire plane up, WITHOUT EVEN STARTING THE ENGINE !! what a Miracle ! i asked the Bas**** for a few thousand pounds to pay for the fuel, but it said it "wasnt spiritual to want silly things like money" and we should be satisfied with a sack-load of bibles to distribute instead. What else could we do ? Our next Circle will depict 2 dogs fornicating, just like SL daoud does with his "Beloveds" on Zab-Nibiru. keep watching

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

That the animals will combine from land, sea, and air to become the ultimate VOLTRON!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL in all seriousness I'm tired of these threads how do they continue to make it to the top posts page, their usually only 4 pages long before nobody talks on them anymore and it's usually the same 10-20 people. I'm guessing the same people are starring and flaggin this stuff so thats probably why, "ATS an IGNORE thread tab please!!".

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I think its a shame what these new 'man-made' crop circles have become...
The hummingbird, the jellyfish, the pheonix, the fake language and weird alien head, all in recent weeks, all have slight flaws, such as the tip of the tail on this hummingbird.

I believe in crop circles, but this recent shingig is a hoax, a scheme to light up message boards like ATS. look, 3 articles on the front page and theres been one every week for the past month.

Now I don't know why these people are doing it.
I like the idea that its a publicity stunt for the movie "Knowing", but who knows.
All I can tell is this is man made. Just look at it, it has a feel of human to it.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Odessy]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

ha! well I'd be...

I bet ATS could afford it in a few years if they put some dough aside... eh Amigos?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join