It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former CIA officer charged in Algiers rape

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Former CIA officer charged in Algiers rape

rinf.com

A former CIA station chief charged with raping an unconscious Algerian woman last year surrendered to federal agents outside a federal courthouse on Tuesday.

Andrew Warren, 41, was fired from the CIA earlier this year, according to agency spokesman George Little.

Warren’s attorney, Mark David Hunter, told The Associated Press that Warren will be proven innocent.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
The officer was fired from CIA this year, Why? CIA knows that he had committed rape, we can assume.

Considering the circumstances though, I really can't believe that people still believe that the CIA is a worthy cause and CIA will rape or harass people so that the people do what the CIA want them to do.

Unbelievable! Someone whose job was to further the interests of the US in Algeria really did a number on US instead.

rinf.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
not surprising......unfortunately.

There's just too many rapists working for govt.
and that's govt. for many countries not just the U.S.

From U.S. FBI to CIA to hired mercenaries to UN Peacekeepers in congo to the NAVY in the orient to saddam hussein's brother to police in almost every country in Africa to every other corner of the planet.

The people that are supposed to protect us are doing the exact opposite.
What a horrible world we live in

EDIT: I fear that one day, maybe in less than a decade it will truly be considered a curse to be born a woman.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
It's only because he got caught. If he didn't he would be home free.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jvm222

It's only because he got caught. If he didn't he would be home free.

The officer did not get caught, I think he surrendered and the govt may 'rescue' him out of this.

new topics

top topics

join