It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soul Collector on the Moon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   
What I'f Aliens were really Fallen Angels out to kill gods children for our souls, hoping to fill there souless bodies?

Or It could go the other way. What if Aliens are trying to make a perfect hybrid with a soul, like the greys have been said to be doing, and are collecting souls for when they finally need them.

Maybe they have this soul blocker on the Moon that is stopping our souls from going to heaven. The end of the world may all be on us, with a matter of just simply believing in God and that Jesus is God in the flesh.
(some of you should know what I am refering to)

"I was stunned. Gunther had described, in great detail, a ancient structure which was built by extraterrestrials that "shot" souls to earth and "caught" them after their trip to earth was finished. I was amazed that John knew about it."

rumormillnews.com...

www.belowtopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 6-5-2004 by porschedrifter]

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Yes this is for real folks...

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Um, okay...

I didn't think anyone still believed that heaven was a physical place. The article you link to provides no kind of objective support for this rather bizarre claim - indeed, if you read a little further down the page, you'll see that the shadow cone has a highly acceptable explanation.

I'm not saying it isn't a cool picture, and that it wasn't an interesting situation, but c'mon, soul catchers on the moon? Don't we have wnough things to worry about in real life?

In short, all I can see here is a terrifying lack of evidence and an overactive imagination. So I suppose it depends on what you mean by "this is for real", right?

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeLands
Um, okay...

I didn't think anyone still believed that heaven was a physical place. The article you link to provides no kind of objective support for this rather bizarre claim - indeed, if you read a little further down the page, you'll see that the shadow cone has a highly acceptable explanation.

I'm not saying it isn't a cool picture, and that it wasn't an interesting situation, but c'mon, soul catchers on the moon? Don't we have wnough things to worry about in real life?

In short, all I can see here is a terrifying lack of evidence and an overactive imagination. So I suppose it depends on what you mean by "this is for real", right?

Well they are talking about the rumored structures on the moon. the large towers that have said to been seen there. They serve some purpose if they do exist, a soul catcher would definitely be a little out there. If anything I think they would be an antenna.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Is there any evidence to support your claims of this SOULCATCHER on the moon. Or is it just a theory of yours?

I think there is better reasons for aliens to be researching us.

Maybe they want TO KNOW us.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Well if there is little green men on the moon i think they will be study how we live and stuff. I don't think its some soul collecting stuff ( whatever the # that is lol
)

[Edited on 7-5-2004 by infinite]

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Um...What towers are you refering to? I'm not aware of any towering structures on the moon, have never seen pics, or even rumors of their existance until just now. Are these rumors you refer to based on any evidence at all, or is it one of those "they must have invisible tanks, I don't see them!" arguements?

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
SOULCATCHER.
Well this is the first Ive heard of this "theory", did you make this one up yourself or has anyone else heard of this rash "theory"?

Sounds like a sci-fi movie name...."Soulcatchers, ever wondered what was on the dark side of the moon?.....opens 02/12/2012"

Sounds a little....out there

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Nope this is not one of my theories.
And I didnt write the article either.
All I am saying was that if one did exist, its a probably explanation of what it could do.

I forget where but I did see articles on towers on the moon, that have been seen

rumormillnews.com...

No I dont believe in the whole soul catcher thing. However, I do believe in the structures on the moon.

[Edited on 8-5-2004 by porschedrifter]

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   
and your taking the news that comes from a site called "rumormillnews.com" seriously?

c'mon, thats like believing most of the crap on pravada.com, or the weekly world news.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   
"They" can only take what you give them. And "They" will never have my Soul.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   
John Lear mentions this as well as a bunch of other crazy theories. He says the moon was physically "placed" there and has the machine which "retracts" ones soul right when they die. When somebody has an abrupt death which should've have happened the machine cannot "retract" it. Which is the explanation for ghosts. The machine also cannot penetrate water to "retract" the soul, which is apparantly why sailors are called "lost souls". All according to Mr. Lear.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Umm... this is nonsense! I dont belive this! Soul catcher!?!?! Thats rdiculous (no offnese), and on the moon!?!?!.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
ummmmmmmmm....wtf?
that picture was rare since the shuttle and the sun was at a perfect angle. enough to make a mini eclipse.
Soul collector dont exist.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I believe the soul is a not a physical thing, therefore it would be impossible to "catch" it. Heaven, is not a physical place beyond the moon. Heaven does not exist anywhere in the universe. Its somewhere else. Maybe its really a state of mind.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
A soul is most definite a physical thing. The spirit however, isn't. Before Adam was animated, when he was a mere pile of flesh in God's biolab, he was still a soul. But not a living soul. But when God filled him with the Spirit of Life, Adam became a living soul. Don't mix spirit and soul. They are two completely different things. A soul is infact a star constellation. The constellation called Man in ancient Egypt was the Waterbearer, or Aquarius. The Soul of Osiris, for instance, was the constellation called Orion today.

new topics

top topics

join