It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

description of hell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
www.visionofgodandmary.org...

Just alittle share I thought interesting, these aint the only saints who witnessed it, many others did too.

peace.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Is this what your loving and merciful God would have planned for us all?

If there is a God....IF there is a God.....I fail to believe that he will be the sadistic beast that you religious types make him out to be.

God requires our love, not our fear. I don't buy it.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
well I don't care if you buy it, I believe the saints. So I buy it.

You don't understand what the soul is deprived without grace, pure evil, which means that state of soul is made by the person chosing. Noone goes to hell who doesn't deserve it.

Just like jail, you have to have a place for pure evil.And if God wasn't loving, he would let those evil people roam in heaven. he has to spereate himself from evil people. They need punishment.

so think what you will.

Fear of God is the beggining of wisdom, and it is out of respect. A healthy respectful fear of God that doesn't impede on your love for him is a good thing.

Like me fearing my dad when I grew up, I didn't walk all over him like I did my mom.

anyways thanx for your imput.

peace.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by JesusisTruth]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Hell is the absence of God.

So pretty much this is hell.

Cause I look around and don't see God anywhere.

Yep pretty much hell.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Hey whatuknow! long time.

Well interesting you mention that. Because God said that near the end the world would sink into global darkness, which means he will sort of leave the world to itself because the increasing sins/

When you sin God fleas from the soul, and since this age is absolutely ruthless and Godless, and that doesn't even begin to describe it, God has left it to itself. He still watches though.

The prophecies say that when the antichrist is around 21 the world would go into a ruthless global darkness stage.

And she Mary said the antichrist and another prophecy said he would be born before 2000, so he's living right now in hiding in this world preparing for his arrival.

But anyways, God is still here in the midst of souls who love. Where ever love is there is Gods grace.

so if you whatuknow feal any love in you which I'm sure you do, he's working through you.

If God weren't here in any way all love would cease.

thanks for your input.

top topics

join