It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi's in space: Fact or Fiction?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
There's even a movie about this idea being released in 2010:

www.youtube.com...

Is there any evidence to support this notion? I have seen pics of flying discs developed by the Germans in WWII. However did they defy gravity?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Dont brush it of as a joke, just yet !!!
rather research , this is how things gets rediculed....

Watch ..

And thread here !!!

Iron Sky

God has been using anti-gravity for years. halleluja !!!!

How do you think the Pyramids and those 900tonn of stone got lifted up ??

[edit on 1-7-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
anything is possible

The Muppet Show - Pigs in Space:Star Wars Cast Board the Swinetrek (pt 1&2) and the Finale

[edit on 1-7-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I think the nazi's were playing around with alot of idea's...but so were/are most countries with their black budgets.I dont think they were absolute geniuses that accomplished most of their ideas though.They beat everyone with the V-2 rocket,but there isn't much evidence they were ahead in many other areas of expertise.So basically no,i dont think they ever accomplished this feat,but they may have been working on it...and instead of starting from scratch russia and the USA thought it would be wise to get some of their knowledge via project paperclip.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I was willing to believe that Nazi Germany had saucer technology, but then I saw the saucers firing lasers. If Hitler had laser technology, it would have been mounted to more than just saucers, and the world would be speaking German.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Well, I dont believe the Black Ops and Shadow Govt. are supposed to be in the MSM.. So if your waiting for it to show up in the MSM your in for a long wait ..

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I retired from the U.S. Air Force a couple of years ago. I began my career repairing avionics and at the end of my career I was designing the avionics. I worked with some aircraft not seen in the MSM. I never saw anything that would lead me to believe that the U.S. has working saucers with laser guns.

Do we have secret programs working on these technologies? Of course we do. Did we get a jump on these programs from Nazi experiments. You know we did. Did we get a working saucer with laser guns from the Nazi's? Very unlikely. Therefore, the Nazi's probably did not have working saucers with laser guns.

Why do I say the Nazi's did not have working saucers with lasers guns? Simple. First, the reason I already stated. The Nazi's would have won if they had this technology. Flying saucers with lasers will win against prop jobs with regular guns anytime. The next reason is that since we won the war, we would have aquired (or the Russians would) this working technology. If it was working in the 40s, it would be perfected now. There would be no reason why the U.S. would have so many aircraft of the type we have now. Everything we have would be flying saucers with laser guns. There would be no F-22. If we took this working technology from the Nazi's after WW2, it would be in active use now, and it would not be a black ops project.

edit to correct grammar

[edit on 1-7-2009 by tamusan]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
And this is an flying working laser .. So it exist..
And I think what is let out for the public isnt even close to the real level of the technology ... Security reason...

Well, Laser have been around for awhile and are working..

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I never said that we do not have limited laser weapons technology. We have been working on this for several decades. However, we did not get working flying saucers with lasers guns from the Nazi's. Working lasers weapons came into being about 3 decades ago, and are getting more and more practical each year.

edit to add the word weapons twice for clarification.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by tamusan]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Here is the latest news about aircraft and laser weapons. If there is not a thread about it already, it would make a nice factual addition to ATS. hint hint...

www.globalspec.com...

So, we finally have them small enough for a C-130. That means we may secretly have a proto-type ready to try on a small fighter.

We did not get a working flying saucers with laser guns from the Nazi's. At the very least we would be using them in afghanistan, never mind vietnam...

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
There is a book out called 'The Hunt for Zero Point' by Nick Cook, this is a great book and it covers 'Nazi's on the Moon'. It's basically tracing the root of the 'black technology' we have now (or supposedly have now) to when it first came around. To me the concept was plausible, yet anything can be justified from the right perspective.

It explores the Nazi's supposed secret programs of the time, from the nazi bell, to saucers and foo fighters, how this tech was commandeered by the allies throughout the close of the war, covering project paperclip and where these scientists went.

Alot of the Rocket scientists where apart of the early life of NASA, including Werner Von Braun, but these where only the 'rocket' scientists, all the other supposedly went deep black.

The author describes the Nazi's possible 'retreat' to Antarctica, detailing 'missing' technology and scientists that dissappeared in the last few days of the war, apparently it was 10 trucks worth or so.

It covers where this tehnolgoy led the US, covering the stealth bomber's possible electrogravitic's engine aswell as the Aurora project (AURORA was a project designation, with many 'concepts' encompassed by it, the bomber being one of them, the 'blackswift' being another.)

One of the main problems with this idea, was if the Nazi's had all this tech, why did they lose the war? To be honest, I can't remember if this is in the book, or if I read this elsewhere, but anyway.

Apparently it was believed that with the superior manouverability and speed, weapons where 'on the back burner' so to speak. This was until it was realised that conventional weaponry, i.e bullets and missiles, would not work with the current craft designs due to their EM nature. They had started researching and developing BEAM technology, but it wasn't as advanced as far as I have read.

This is why Foo fighters where never recorded firing on allied ships, they merely flew 'through' their ranks, splitting them and wreaking havoc on their electrical systems.

EMM

P.s That film 'Iron sky' looks awesome

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by tamusan
Here is the latest news about aircraft and laser weapons. If there is not a thread about it already, it would make a nice factual addition to ATS. hint hint...

www.globalspec.com...

So, we finally have them small enough for a C-130. That means we may secretly have a proto-type ready to try on a small fighter.

We did not get a working flying saucers with laser guns from the Nazi's. At the very least we would be using them in afghanistan, never mind vietnam...

Never show more of your hand than you need to, this was emphasised to me recently by the US, it actually made me laugh.

It was while the NK 'threat' was becoming more and more pronounced, they where defying the UN and continued their testing. US unveiled the 'Super laser' that can burn as hot as a star, used for Inertial Confinement Fusion, but it was also unmistakable as a possible weapon, even if it was more of a bluff, it certainly would give someone food for thought.

Just saying, I see no reason why they wouldn't have an entirely different class of 'technology' that wasn't revealed to the public.

For one, if the public knows, your enemies know, if they hadn't thought of this before, they now know it works and is a faesible design. Some of this stuff could raise some serious questions aswell, which get's us into the whole new area of 'Free energy', a powerful laser, on the side of a 10-15ft craft? What powers that? Why aren't we using that?

Then we have the whole extraplanetary craft possibility and the eco-politico problems that brings up!

Best to just keep schtum, lol.

EMM

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

this makes me think of the book World War Z.

the government in the zombie overrun nation of the USA figured out working laser weapons. sort of like laser cannons. they were highly effective, but really inefficient and gruesome. They used them limitedly in battle as a morale booster (what army wouldnt be uplifted when their side breaks out a weapon that burns flesh straight off the bone)

anyways, what im getting at is we probably would display it if for nothing else a morale boost. wouldnt breaking out some new ultra flashy and seemingly unstoppable tech. garner more support for a war? and plus if we did have functioning laser weapons that were efficient, wouldnt that cut down on casualties and again, garner more support for the war and create more patriotism since we would be a nation with an unstoppable army.

i think laser weapons are and have been in production, just not to convenient to use at this point in time.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I know we have technology that the general public does not know about. We also tend to understate the capabilities of just about any military system.

All I am contesting is that we took working flying saucers with laser weapons from the Nazi's. Common sense says that we would be using the heck out of that. Did we get a foundation from the nazi's? You betcha...

In one of your posts, you mentioned the foo fighters without lasers. I would buy that idea easily. I have no reason to think that the Nazi's did not have a saucer prototype.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

Well, Iron Sky is made by the same people who made Star Wreck, the parody of Star Trek.

As far as I understand they don't take the subject of Nazi UFO's seriously at all. It is just another comedy.

Though of course it is based on the Nazi UFO conspiracy theories, so there might be a grain of truth there...

I also gotta advertise that the makers of these films are from Finland. Star Wreck was actually internationally the most watched Finnish movie... Ever! (Which tells you something about the quality of our movie industry I suppose...)

This goes off-topic now, but I just read a book by Erich Däniken, and was rather impressed... I didn't remember he was so good.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by ukuli]

[edit on 1-7-2009 by ukuli]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by genma

You can read what I wrote in my thread, it talks about this. 1942, they had the potential, and definately the willing or unwilling bodies to send into space.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

this makes me think of the book World War Z.

the government in the zombie overrun nation of the USA figured out working laser weapons. sort of like laser cannons. they were highly effective, but really inefficient and gruesome. They used them limitedly in battle as a morale booster (what army wouldnt be uplifted when their side breaks out a weapon that burns flesh straight off the bone)

anyways, what im getting at is we probably would display it if for nothing else a morale boost. wouldnt breaking out some new ultra flashy and seemingly unstoppable tech. garner more support for a war? and plus if we did have functioning laser weapons that were efficient, wouldnt that cut down on casualties and again, garner more support for the war and create more patriotism since we would be a nation with an unstoppable army.

i think laser weapons are and have been in production, just not to convenient to use at this point in time.

Oh I don't doubt that there will be a point in time where that very scenario happens, but IMO, atm it's best to keep the cards close to the chest. If they where to unveil this technology now, they are confirming not only it's existence, but it's practicality and efficiency. Every nation on Earth would be trying to create these things, at the moment many are still not sure the tech is actually real, or just sci fi.

reply to tamusan

I know we have technology that the general public does not know about. We also tend to understate the capabilities of just about any military system.

All I am contesting is that we took working flying saucers with laser weapons from the Nazi's. Common sense says that we would be using the heck out of that. Did we get a foundation from the nazi's? You betcha...

In one of your posts, you mentioned the foo fighters without lasers. I would buy that idea easily. I have no reason to think that the Nazi's did not have a saucer prototype.

Personally, I have no idea what happened, I wasn't there. I personally believe that we're not told everything, exactly as it happened, history is written by the winners afterall.

I do not dispute that some of this could seem far fetched, but I have never made it a point to dispute something because it may seem far fetched to me, reality is often stranger than fiction. Somethings sound right, some things don't.

As for the US breaking out all this powerful weaponry, there has been no need. Any adversary they have come up against has been less than worthy, even in Vietnam. The Cold war was maybe the most 'threatning' time (I read a while back that the US and Russia agreed to not use Weather mod technology on each other, even though they both weren't sure whether the other had it.)

To me, this is the state of current warfare, they keep sending out the 'pawns' along with the odd rook or bishop(no offence intended to anyone in the armed forces, merely an analogy), keeping their stronger more versatile forces disengaged. IMO, These will come into play later when the game is nearly lost, or when the game is almost won.

Pretty soon there will be war, Iraq is the doorway to Kazakhstan and Uzhbekistan (I think it was), from Khazakstan, they are on the Russia and China's doorstep.

This is all to do with the rise of the SCO, IMO at least.

EMM

Edit to change, I re-read it and it sounded rude.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

[edit on 1-7-2009 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I guess you people didn't know that the Lyraen humans in the star system of Aldebaran are Nazis and seeded the German genetics on this planet. They also have an underground base in Antarctica. They have plans for their own New World Order, replacing the Illuminati.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

If any one man had knowledge of a Nazi saucer/antigravity device it would have been Werner Von Braun, the Nazi murderer who knew perfectly well where his slave labor came from, and where they went..
After his "assimilation" into the U.S. he proceded with his tube shaped and conical rockets and never produced even a prototype saucer craft.
Vannevar Bush and Merle Tuve, who traveled throughout Germany on behalf of allied science interests immediatey after the war, never reported any such finds either.
Russian reports on Nazi prototype aircraft included such finds like unmanned jet-powered fighters and wooden jet gliders, but nothing about saucer shaped craft.
Almost all conjecture about the supposed Nazi space efforts, as well as antigravity experiments is made up of propaganda about an " Ultimate Decisive Weapon" made up by Hitler himself in order to try and convince the allied forces that he would unleash a previously unheard of weapon of great destructive power as a last resort if the heartland of Germany were conquered.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

Why do I say the Nazi's did not have working saucers with lasers guns? Simple. First, the reason I already stated. The Nazi's would have won if they had this technology. Flying saucers with lasers will win against prop jobs with regular guns anytime. The next reason is that since we won the war, we would have aquired (or the Russians would) this working technology. If it was working in the 40s, it would be perfected now.

Your postulate leaves out too many variables that have a likely probability of occurring.

(A.K.A. ust for Argument's Sake)

Lets say that the Nazi's were developing anti-grav, and lasers, and such advanced technology during the closing years of the war.

Let's say that these "Technologies" were not ready for application, mass production, whatever, by the time the allies were victorious over the axis.

Lets say that the Scientists brought over under operation paper-clip had all of their prototypes destroyed before they left, and they kept their notes somehow.

(Subdermal Microfiche, maybe... probable)

They came over to America, and began working on these technologies in private, while publicly giving other "Less Advanced" technology to the American Government.

So, there is a possibility that the Nazi Scientists WERE engaging in research of this kind...

it is not a "Zero-Possibility"

-Edrick

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join