It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Flight AF 447 is different from the latest Plane Crash?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Hi friends,

I noticed that there was much more coverage on flight AF 447 then the last plane accident in the gulf of Yemen..in fact i struggled even the flight No which is Flight 626 whilst AF 447 is now an icon and everone knows about it.

Also noticed that there were fewer threads on ATS which tallies with less news about the crash on the Internet and TV.

Now our task must be to understand why these two plane accidents were valued so differently by the Media, the people and ATS

Was it one of these factors?

Less People on board?
Plane was found immediatley?
People are now imune to plane tragedy?
It happned in Yemen a part in the World people doesnt really take care of?
People were exhausted by the Af 447 news, Michael Jackson?, North Korea, Iran Elections?

I mean both planes crashed till now with unknown reasons, there were huge amount of victims on both planes, both planes had safety records, both ended in the sea due to suspected bad weather.

Why than the World acted so differently?

Thank You

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Western Society values Western Lives more. Even though the Yemen flight undoubtedly had French citizens aboard the media depications all showed people who looked like they were from a third world country. I know it's not politically correct, but I do believe that is the reality of it. We, the West, are shallow and and selfish.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
And on both plains the majority of passengers were French.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
people have probably gotten sick of hearing about plane crashes, plane and simple. (look at my awesome pun)

fixed a typo

[edit on 1-7-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest
people have probably gotten sick of hearing about plane crashes, plane and simple. (look at my awesome pun)

fixed a typo

[edit on 1-7-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

sry but for me this aint plain and simple...because when i see all the people around the world crying mourning for the people who died in flight AF 447 and not taking care of the lives lost onboard flight 626 then i can confirm that they only showed crocodile tears and its patetic...like when you see people crying infront of cameras when Michael jackson died when the true reality is no one really cares about anything...just a show..life is a comedy

so we might dig deeper than plain and simple i think..and saying aaa ok..people just got fed up...this aint no movie...lifes were really lost again

new topics

top topics

join