It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A brand new warning?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

I just watched this video, trailer, to 2012, and saw that at the end, its says:

"Find out the truth, Google 2012"

In the trailer, it says "how would the government prepare 6 billion people?"

Then, it said "they wouldn't"

A weird trailer for a movie, wouldn't you say? the ending part, saying find the truth, just a little freaky, and another Hollywood sign.

Sorry, that link dosent work. www.youtube.com...

[edit on 1-7-2009 by gandhi]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
sounds like good marketing if you ask me, although the link is not workin. $$$

[edit on 1-7-2009 by grantbeed]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

People who make movies are human, we need to remember that.

They can have the same interest, opinions, and ideas that all of us have.

Possibly they just enjoy the 2012 theory possibly even maybe believe it, or maybe it's someone who just saw how popular it was on the internet and got the idea from the internet and saw that it could be quite a money maker.

If the government didn't want us to know about 2012 they wouldn't do this, this is completely different than the 9/11 media predictions.

People in the movie business are smart they know where to find people that are easy to exploit and some of the easiest to exploit are the people who follow doom day events even more so the people who follow 2012, they know these little "hints" "clues" "hidden messages" will make these types of people foam at the mouth and I must say I enjoy it as well but I have to draw a line at a certain point.

A lot of this stuff is just playing follow the leader after what happened with 9/11 they saw how much attention it got that show so if they can pull off trying to get people to believe this is another one of those cases it makes more money for them, and no I don't think the government is innocent when it comes to these things because their is some basis behind their agenda of supporting fear mongering, but people who fall for things like this they just support the government and that agenda.

None of this is directed to OP either just in general and still a little miffed at the other thing that happened a week ago (wont mention it here, but some people were really heading for the hills!), I don't play well when things mess with humans emotions especially fear just to make a buck.

Things like this can really hurt a person who isn't able to see things for what they are, anyone and everyone can go on the internet that includes children, mentally ill who already have paranoid ideas and thoughts, and people less educated and things like this can really send them into a tail spin.

I know, I need to lighten up but I hate to see people negatively effected by things of this nature, they don't deserve it.

/rant, sorry OP take no offense and thanks for posting, it's interesting if nothing else.

Also they could just simply be trying to make people aware of what this movie is about because there is a large part of the world who knows nothing about 2012 so it may not have as bad intentions as I said before but still imagine the head spin some people will have when just being lead to random 2012 sites and people claim it's all fact.

Maybe I'm just, uptight.

Spelling edit.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by pop_science]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Disregard this movie, it came from Hollywood/mainstream. There's no way TPTB would let anything worthwhile come from this if there really is a conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I've been a believer of the rumors that we are desensitized through media so that when things are revealed to us, they are no big deal.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This trailer is simply marketing reasons and get people to wanna are what happens,

I personally think some people are going to be a little paranoid after though

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happyfeet
Disregard this movie, it came from Hollywood/mainstream. There's no way TPTB would let anything worthwhile come from this if there really is a conspiracy.

how can you be so sure of this? it could just as easily be an in-plain-sight deal. many believe TPTB get off on that. or it can be a real warning. or it can be just a movie. guess it's up the the individual, based on knowledge, experience, and level of awareness, to determine, eh?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Demonis

How could a huge life changing (and probably life ending) event such as this EVER not been seen as a big deal?

top topics

join