It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Colony, on Discovery Channel

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
The first series is on Australian TV now, I missed the first episode on Wednesday, but it is re-airing on Saturday...

Looks pretty cool.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Man, that handyman dude is a douche - I would of cannibalised him in the first day or two. I hate arrogant aggressive "alpha"-male types.

He was really annoying.

Looks like it will be an okay show though - the more tasks they do the better it will be, the less reality-show-drama the better it will be.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
youll grow to love the handyman. they would have all died if it werent for him.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by eightonefive

Yeah, he was much easier to digest in the second episode. He knows what hes talking about, hes just a slight narcissist with anger management issues. But hes cool.

Second episode was cool - I can't believe they managed to get that generator running from those wood fumes - something to remember.

And they've got goats now - I would prolly kill the nanny-goat when the food supplies were low and keep the kid until it reached adult size.

Enjoying it so far - but all the macho-he man antics from almost all the men, taking it in turns to look tough for the girls, when the other guys aren't around.
So funny.

Looking forward to episode 3.

ETA: And too bad if the food they scavenged in Episode 2 was an actual homeless persons stash. That would of been funny in an unhumourous ironic kinda way.

[edit on 22/4/10 by ghostsoldier]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join