It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything Causes Cancer....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I notice a lot of threads stating that this and that causes cancer for one reason or another. In fact if you look at the list of everything that entomologists say causes cancer you will probably notice that really everything causes cancer.

The Following is a list of what has been stated to cause cancer at one point or another according to entomologists.

Acetaldehyde, acrylamide, acrylonitril, abortion, agent orange, alar, alcohol, air pollution, aldrin, alfatoxin, arsenic, arsine, asbestos, asphalt fumes, atrazine, AZT, baby food, barbequed meat, benzene, benzidine, benzopyrene, beryllium, beta-carotene, betel nuts, birth control pills, bottled water, bracken, bread, breasts, bus stations, calcium channel blockers, cadmium, captan, carbon black, carbon tetrachloride, careers for women, casual sex, car fumes, celery, cell phones, charred foods, cooked foods, chewing gum, Chinese food, Chinese herbal supplements, chips, chloramphenicol, chlordane, chlorinated camphene, chlorinated water, chlorodiphenyl, chloroform, cholesterol, low cholesterol, chromium, coal tar, coffee, coke ovens, crackers, creosote, cyclamates, dairy products, deodorants, depleted uranium, depression, dichloryacetylene, DDT, dieldrin, diesel exhaust, diet soda, dimethyl sulphate, dinitrotouluene, dioxin, dioxane, epichlorhydrin, ethyle acrilate, ethylene, ethilene dibromide, ethnic beliefs,ethylene dichloride, Ex-Lax, fat, fluoridation, flying, formaldehyde, free radicals, french fries, fruit, gasoline, genes, gingerbread, global warming, gluteraldehyde, granite, grilled meat, Gulf war, hair dyes, hamburgers, heliobacter pylori, hepatitis B virus, hexachlorbutadiene, hexachlorethane, high bone mass, hot tea, HPMA, HRT, hydrazine, hydrogen peroxide, incense, infertility, jewellery, Kepone, kissing, lack of exercise, laxatives, lead, left handedness, Lindane, Listerine, low fibre diet, magnetic fields, malonaldehyde, mammograms, manganese, marijuana, methyl bromide, methylene chloride, menopause, microwave ovens, milk hormones, mixed spices, mobile phones, MTBE, nickel, night lighting, night shifts, nitrates, not breast feeding, not having a twin, nuclear power plants, Nutrasweet, obesity, oestrogen, olestra, olive oil, orange juice, oxygenated gasoline, oyster sauce, ozone, ozone depletion, passive smoking, PCBs, peanuts, pesticides, pet birds, plastic IV bags, polio vaccine, potato crisps (chips), power lines, proteins, Prozac, PVC, radio masts, radon, railway sleepers, red meat, Roundup, saccharin, salt, sausage, selenium, semiconductor plants, shellfish, sick buildings, soy sauce, stress, strontium, styrene, sulphuric acid, sun beds, sunlight, sunscreen, talc, tetrachloroethylene, testosterone, tight bras, toast, toasters, tobacco, tooth fillings, toothpaste (with fluoride or bleach), train stations, trichloroethylene, under-arm shaving, unvented stoves, uranium, UV radiation, vegetables, vinyl bromide, vinyl chloride, vinyl fluoride, vinyl toys, vitamins, vitreous fibres, wallpaper, weedkiller (2-4 D), welding fumes, well water, weight gain, winter, wood dust, work, x-rays.

So you see, it is really silly to fear cancer because even if you stop using a product there are 1000 more things that will give you cancer anyway.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Well, the truth is, if the powers that be ever told the people what is really giving them cancer, there would be riots and insurrection. So I will tell you all, and of course none will believe it.
Radiation is the cause of cancer, from the above ground nuclear blasts in the 40-70s, to the cell phone/I-Pod in your hand, you are being irradiated almost all the time with all of the cute electronic toys they push at us. Ever stand in front of your microwave while warming something up? Does your watch have glow in the dark hands? Carry that cell in your pocket? I have even seen people give them to their children to play with.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Well, the truth is, if the powers that be ever told the people what is really giving them cancer, there would be riots and insurrection. So I will tell you all, and of course none will believe it.
Radiation is the cause of cancer, from the above ground nuclear blasts in the 40-70s, to the cell phone/I-Pod in your hand, you are being irradiated almost all the time with all of the cute electronic toys they push at us. Ever stand in front of your microwave while warming something up? Does your watch have glow in the dark hands? Carry that cell in your pocket? I have even seen people give them to their children to play with.

Ahem all that stuff is on the list

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I have noticed that too. Everything kills you brain Cells too. "Dont do drugs, you lose braincells." "Dont huff any chemicle, you lose braincells.
Simply being awake kills braincells. Sleeping kills braincells. They are meant to die.
And they say Muontain Dew lowers sperm count.
Pepsi is as bad for your liver and kydney as alcohol.
Everything is bad in life.
The Leading cause of death is life.

-Shadow

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The problem is that even by some chance one manages to avoid all of this - cancer will eventually appear due to simple aging. If all people lived up to 200, all would die of cancer.
By the way, i have some questions for the list. Winter??? Vegetables? Celery? Vitamins?? Low cholesterol?
Either it is some generalization - like vegetables with pesticide, or certain vitamins in very high dosages , or i missed those things in the always correct media.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
The problem is that even by some chance one manages to avoid all of this - cancer will eventually appear due to simple aging. If all people lived up to 200, all would die of cancer.
By the way, i have some questions for the list. Winter??? Vegetables? Celery? Vitamins?? Low cholesterol?
Either it is some generalization - like vegetables with pesticide, or certain vitamins in very high dosages , or i missed those things in the always correct media.

All of this stuff was plucked from various places from various articles by various scientists and doctors lol. The veggies came from here.

Not a direct result from veggies, but from veggies nonetheless

VEGETABLES CAUSE CANCER?; Dr. Walker Declares Worm Is Source of Parasite That Produces Disease.

If you think this is total horse crap here is another reason.

Eating vegetables could cause cancer. Researchers have linked increased use of nitrate fertilisers to an alarming rise in gullet cancer in Britain. The disease - which affects three times more men than women - kills more than 3,000 people in the UK every year, a threefold increase over the past 20 years. It is more common than stomach cancer

Source

[edit on 30-6-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The issue is that we take several different things and lump them into one classification. Cancer is abnormal cellular growth. Schizophrenia is prolonged psychosis.

The problem with this is that for some reason, people associate this one name catch all, with a one cure catch all. It's just not that simple. There are MANY reasons for cancer, schizophrenia, autism, etc...We need more of an integrative understanding on disease and it's causes. No one thing causes another. All is interconnected.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowLife

Actually, they aren't supposed to die. Your brain cells are supposed to be alive for about 80 years.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge

This is a untruth, cancer was non existant till cooked/processed food and the industrial revolution came into play. Cancer is bull# anyways, everyone who isnt a dip# already knows the cure. the cure is 100% live raw plant food incase u were wonderin

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Actually cancer is a direct result of atmospheric testing of nuclear weapons in the late 40's through the early 60'. It has gotten into the entire food chain so in effect everything does cause cancer as the biological impact of decades of nuclear testing and accidents have taken their toll.

The government simply denies it because if they admit it then they own the entire world free cancer treatments for life. They could not afford that so they suppress any evidence linking atomic testing to cancer.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOTECH

This may be the cause for the majority of cancer. I haven't done my research, but cancer was known before the 1940's. This can't be the cause for all cancer.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Lets just say most then.

All is not real accurate as come chemicals also produce cancer. It was not widespread until nuclear testing began but chemical poison increased in that era as well.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOTECH

I always thought it had to do with the increased electromagnetic interference during those time periods. Nuclear radiation makes much more sense, though. I too noticed that cancer was virtually non-existent prior to the 20th century and wondered why. How it is that many modern cancer researchers don't look into this is beyond me!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
You know two things that have been linked to HIGHER cancer rates?

Smoking and overexposure to UV rays.

You know what is still legal?

Cigarettes and tanning beds.

And there, ladies and gentleman, is a good conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Rawhemp

This is a untruth, cancer was non existant till cooked/processed food and the industrial revolution came into play

Well, untruth or not, even origin of the name of the illness comes from ancient Greeks. That's 400BC. Now i might say another untruth and be glad if you would correct me - but there was no industry in 400BC.
And there are earlier documented cases of cancer.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
A long time ago I worked for home depot and we use to joke at home many products have the label " known to the state of California to cause cancer". The best one was a regular garden hose that said not to drink from it because of that.

It's just a way to let companies not get sues is all.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
It's true, all that stuff causes cancer, but we also live in a world where we can get our hands on awesome medicines for very cheap.

With Bee Pollen, Wheatgrass, Herbs, Maca Root, Goji Berries, Trace Minerals supplements, Bitter Apricot Kernels, Vegetable smoothies, Cacao, Magnesium, Potassium Supplements, we can eat better than Pharohs for less than 10 dollars a day. The choice is ours.

A well tuned body can slough off all these toxins, that's what the immune system is built for.

David Wolfe is a good starting point.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
hmmmm. after reading all this, my paranoia has reached a pinnacle!

Although terrorists and aspartame should be added to the list

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
No no no no no! You got it all wrong the guy above me is the thing that causes cancer! Yea, you Republic I am onto your evil schemes! *just kidding*

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Son of a gun, you got me!

"C'mon rumsfeild, the gigs up, yeah yeah yeah, I know you put alot of time into tamiflu, we'll just have to think of something else, your grandkids....oh crap I did forget to pick them up from school!".

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join