It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have Spencer & Heidi, from MTV's "The Hills," Become Disinfo Agents?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Regular listeners of Alex Jones's radio show, which can be heard at Infowars.com, may have experienced quite a surprise the last two days--"mega pop stars" Heidi & Spencer from MTV's The Hills, were guests on the radio show.

Spencer and Heidi have recently been Twittering about Infowars and encouraging others to tune-in. It must have caught the attention of Miley Cyrus, because she Twittered asking her fans "what is Infowars?"

Heidi and Spencer were guests on Alex's show today (Tuesday, June 30) and spoke out against the New World Order, Bohemian Grove, and shared their personal opinions that 9/11 was "definitely an inside job." Oh, and Spencer did promote his upcoming album too.

Alex said he will have both guests on their show in the coming days, as he expects a major media firestorm to fall down on both of them.

So, so, so weird. Outta nowhere they both surfaced as pro-Alex Jones believers, fans of "Obama Deception," 9/11 truthers, and anti-NWO.

Are they disinfo agents? Is this some sort of CIA underworking? What would be the purpose?

In an interesting turn of events "Heidi and Spence" are acting as though they have woken up to the New World Order and are plugging away to their combined 800,000 followers on twitter endlessly about the "New World Order Global Elite." Even Miley Cyrus got in the fray asking "what is infowars?"

Miley Cyrus: @heidimontag i dont understand what is @infowars ?
10:18 AM Jun 28th from mobile web

Spencer writes: Everyone please tune in to the Alex Jones radio show tomorrow! Speidi will be on with Alex Jones from 12pm-1! @inforwars [sic] @prisonplanet

RT @prisonplanet: @mileycyrus All your fans are relying on you to protect them from real bullies -- the New World Order Global Elite!

RT @prisonplanet: @mileycyrus and @heidimontag Hey Miley and Heidi -- thanks for waking up to the truth! Yes!!!!!!

Heidi and Spence's twitters are basically just all links to infowars articles etc.
www.informationliberation.com...

[edit on 30-6-2009 by MOFreemason]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I just found at PrisonPlanet.com forum, some interesting information that will benenfit Alex Jones and his Internet traffic at least.

Heidi Montag has 500,000 hapless followers, Spencer has 350,000 and Miley has over 1 million. This is a massive info breakthrough and the infowars twitter page is linked on their pages.
forum.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
thats really weird actually. This will approach 2 sections of the public, teen aged girls and the disney crowd, that are commonly oblivious to anything outside the celebrity loophole. i like it, personally, as mabey this will open up the NWO and global social change into everyday conversation.

besides, miley cirus is super hot so im engaged.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kevin_X2
thats really weird actually. This will approach 2 sections of the public, teen aged girls and the disney crowd, that are commonly oblivious to anything outside the celebrity loophole. i like it, personally, as mabey this will open up the NWO and global social change into everyday conversation.

That was precisely my thinking as well. A perceived-ignorant demographic is now having the idea of Infowars.com and anti-NWO sentiments thrown at them. Why?

I should also mention, Spencer's new album is titled "Info Wars."

Something fishy is going on here, eh?!!?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Big news I must say. Maybe someone could give them the downlow on ATS and BTS as well? That would be pretty epic. What I don't know is how the public is now going to view these websites. Hopefully they don't criticize and bring the reputation down. Although Alex Jones is in the extreme, he brings unparalled information to the table in which you can choose to take with a grain of salt or not.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by born2BWild
Big news I must say. Maybe someone could give them the downlow on ATS and BTS as well? That would be pretty epic. What I don't know is how the public is now going to view these websites. Hopefully they don't criticize and bring the reputation down. Although Alex Jones is in the extreme, he brings unparalled information to the table in which you can choose to take with a grain of salt or not.

And since the Miley Cyrus crowd is teenie-bopped age and Heidi/Spencer are for the teenagers and 20s - 30s crowd, it seems as thought hey have strategically chosen a younger demographic.

Is this because the age ranges are more "impressionable?" Are they easier to manipulate?

As an advocate of getting the word out about the NWO, I'm thrilled to have these throngs of new people learning the truths. But I'm also skeptical why this is happening all of a sudden.

I again have to ask, if they are being pawned as disinfo agents for a higher agenda?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Just found some other information regarding Spencer Pratt and a direct tie to Fox News media-mogul, Rupert Murdoch:

About me:
I Created and Executive Produced "the Princes of Malibu" for the FOX Network.

Heroes:
Rupert Murdoch. Sumner Redstone.
www.myspaceprofiles.org...

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
hollywood is the most useful tool in america. And a tool that the elite has so deep in its pockets that anything resulting from it should be scrutinized. Thats not to say that there are relevant glyphs on the walls of the movie "the incredibles"
but we relate to these stars so much that they dictate what we do, like and beleive more then our brains.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Seems to me like a ploy to get more ratings. They saw a demographic that their, what i'll call "handlers," found to be virtually unreachable and decided to give it their best effort.

I wouldn't say they're disinfo agents, I would say they're greedy famous-for-nothing celebrities who want to milk every dime they can. Liars, they'll say they believe in anything as long as there's money to be made out of it.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonespiral
Seems to me like a ploy to get more ratings. They saw a demographic that their, what i'll call "handlers," found to be virtually unreachable and decided to give it their best effort.

I wouldn't say they're disinfo agents, I would say they're greedy famous-for-nothing celebrities who want to milk every dime they can. Liars, they'll say they believe in anything as long as there's money to be made out of it.

This is certainly another valid reason behind this, but I would assume the typical Infowars.com follower either doesn't fit the MTV demographic or are smart enough to know better.

Also, very few celebrities are brave enough to speak out that 9/11 may be an inside job. Wouldn't this actually be causing them celebrity-suicide? Or do they operate from the understanding, "all news is good news?"

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
i think that spencer might have been talking to steve baldwin. i didnt see all of the shows but on the nbc show "get me outta here im a celebrity"
steve baptized a guy named speidi, i think maybe he got saved too.
there was also the gril named heidi on there.

if im not wrong steve baldwin, i think is a real believer that the nwo is coming and he's real into to this.

i know for sure he's a christain and he's done alot to bring a lot of young people to christ.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

Probably something they just found out about and are really into it and trying to be the " trend setters" for these movements...

In about 4 months we will hear on radio and tv how Spencer and Heidi found out all these cover ups and they will get credit with research that people have been doing for years.....

Also at same time they will be called crazy by the other half as to make their claims seem less credible..

Yes some stuff they speak of is truth but Spencer Pratt is THE WORLD'S BIGGEST DOUCHE BAG EVER !!!!

Most annoying, egotistical, delusional person In the history of the USA.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

When it comes to the occasional self-inflated reality star, all that matters is that they're being seen or heard. There's no such thing as career suicide for these people, as far as they're concerned, the more they can be seen the more demographics they can filter into. If they were to suddenly disappear for speaking out they would just live on as a case of mystery. Which is really the ultimate goal, to be remembered for as long as possible. The need for that in some of these people is staggering. I should clarify that I'm a (albeit struggling) actor and I've been around a lot of these types of folks and they get tiring fast.

These two are already closer to infamous. Heidi is doing playboy in september and that spencer fellow is just silly.

It's about exposure, anything that will keep them in some sort of spot light.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
NO!!!! Keep those mindless Miley preteens away from this site as much as you can!!!! That would be website suicide. I will become a full NWO supporter if I have to associate myself with the same demographic that fights co-star fans over who stole their gay boyfriend.

I have no problem spreading the truth of what's happening, but through the medium of Speidi and Miley freakin' Cyrus, I'd rather stab ball point pens in my eyeballs, and use the blood to drown myself.

Just imagine thread titles such as "Is Selena (G)Homez a agnt of the NwO???!!1!" And "Prof Dmi(Demi) Lovato is an reptillion shpshfter!!!!!!111!"

I shudder and cry at the mere thought of this.

P.S. Don't delete this Mods for the intentional spelling mistakes.

P.S.S. Here's a link to the first page of a Miley general forum board fan site.

WARNING: Severe brain degeneration is probable and should not be looked upon for too long risking severe mental retardation. I take no liable obligation to any injuries incurred and have given fair enough warning. (To get the full effect, you have to look at some of the posts.)

www.mileyfans.net...

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The irony of this is just so immeasurable!

MTV = Viacom
Miley Cyrus = Disney

Two of the largest backers of the NWO, one controls most of the world's media, and the other controls most of the world's Intellectual Property (including the exclusive perpetual Copyrights to books written half a millennium before Walt Disney was ever even born!), are somehow speaking out against it? Hmmm...

If Monsanto jumps on the bandwagon and starts promoting Infowars then the joke will finally be made clear and we can all have a good hearty laugh together over it...Bilderbergers and ATS alike.

I think the OP was right on for noticing something rotten in the state of Denmark here (to paraphrase that Spear Shaker Will).

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I had never heard of these people before this post. Gotta love this guys name, Spencer Pratt.
If you know what a prat is, you'll get it.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by pointtech86
NO!!!! Keep those mindless Miley preteens away from this site as much as you can!!!! That would be website suicide. I will become a full NWO supporter if I have to associate myself with the same demographic that fights co-star fans over who stole their gay boyfriend.

I have no problem spreading the truth of what's happening, but through the medium of Speidi and Miley freakin' Cyrus, I'd rather stab ball point pens in my eyeballs, and use the blood to drown myself.

Just imagine thread titles such as "Is Selena (G)Homez a agnt of the NwO???!!1!" And "Prof Dmi(Demi) Lovato is an reptillion shpshfter!!!!!!111!"

I shudder and cry at the mere thought of this.

P.S. Don't delete this Mods for the intentional spelling mistakes.

P.S.S. Here's a link to the first page of a Miley general forum board fan site.

WARNING: Severe brain degeneration is probable and should not be looked upon for too long risking severe mental retardation. I take no liable obligation to any injuries incurred and have given fair enough warning. (To get the full effect, you have to look at some of the posts.)

www.mileyfans.net...

Easily one of the most mindless things I have heard all day. If they can draw peoples attention to a whole new branch of information that they will never receive in this mainstream, then awesome.

I don't visit infowars, but I know what it's about. Obama is targeting the children just as hitler did, you have to teach the children so they grow up to be your minions. If these two teeny bopper stars can get even half their friends to wake up, then those people go and tell their friends... there's some real progress.

Even though I have never watched the hills, good job to the stars.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

i think it was just a reply to the comment of born2BWild to get the crowd also to ATS which i wouldnt recommend neither.

I dont watch TV so i dunno those two guys but as you said i also totally agree thats awesome if more and more people get attention to whole new spectrum of information. And the only media which gets the young generation is MTV and co.
and Jones is doing a good job with providing regular news on his website which you wont find in mainstream media. his movies are produced professional and entertaining, the right way to attract the hollywood-spoiled average american folks. if just a few start questioning and wake up it was already worth it.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by LaMano]

[edit on 30-6-2009 by LaMano]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

You apparently don't get it. I was being half-serious half-joking. Besides they aren't being educated. They are drones. Slaves to the MSM and if Cyrus tells them not to go to the bathroom for a week, 80% of them probably would until she told them not to. I thought the way to fight the NWO was through learning and awareness, not merely forming another political party for which some corrupt, yet well-spoken, politician would take the reigns and do the same as the other two.

This is not good news for the people who want the truth out. How do you think the MSM is going to portray the ones who aren't rednecks? Teenyboppers. I also say this to protect the integrity of this site. If you have those same people spamming the board with the types of threads I mentioned above, no matter how fast the mods delete them, the damage will be done and this site's reputation will be damaged forever.

Any news isn't always good news.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I read many of the titles and just the first post of one thread on the Miley Cyrus board linked above.

Projectile vomiting was never so satisfying. Or urgent.

It's bad enough at ATS already, thanks. We do not need these people here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join