It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be Aware Darkness

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Yes, you that keep hiding The Truth.
We are giving you one last chance to redeem your character.

To be brought together.

Who we are.

"Us" our connection.

Coming; Into motion.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by AKNOWLEGE_ME]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Is this a new kid claiming to be from a federation who is here to warn us but not really tell us anything who will tire of this charade after the microwave in his moms kitchen dings alerting him that his hotpockets are ready to eat?

[edit on 30-6-2009 by LexTalionis]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LexTalionis

Look above.
Think higher.
I'm Justice.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I can look thru my neighbors basement window
Your just a kid taking a break from playing Everquest.

If you are all powerful, please just transmit over CNN. You should be able to handle that Mr Justice

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AKNOWLEGE_ME

You want me to think higher?

You want to be acknowledged? Then contact a moderator to see if they can help you spell your username correctly. That would be a good start.

Maybe you haven't had that on your spelling word list yet.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LexTalionis

Know out your place.
I come with a message.
I'm not here to resolve your mind.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Not native.
Not perfect, only God is.
Im just an aspect of Him.
Humble.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
STOP

POST ON TOPIC AND IN A CIVIL MANNER.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
All kidding aside, are you in contact with these crop circle beings?

Would you ask them, just once, to use English? I mean I'm all for a good riddle once in awhile but this crap is getting ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I'm only in contact with my own.
Crop circles reflect awareness.
Pay attention to next ones, it might get you the aswers that you are looking for.
If you see Fire that will be me.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
this crop circle was posted before, so if you have nothing to add but riddles maybe its time to close this thread.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Le Colonel

You didn't add anything to your post reply.

Adding:
You are asking the wrong questions.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Oh. I think I get it. That's a line from the beginning of 'I am Robot.'

You're asking the wrong question....I think the 'right' question was 'why?'

If you did this last crop circle, I think it was kind of lame. The circles aren't perfect and what's with the big letters? It looks like bunk to me. Nothing like what we have become accustomed to.

I kind of take it for granted that some form of higher, intelligent life created a good number of the images in crops. Perhaps I have been wrong all along.

This last one looked like they loaded up a bunch of retarded aliens on the galactic short bus and they stomped around like high wallabies.

Who are you?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AKNOWLEGE_ME

The galactic center.

The sun.

A pole shift. Love will triumph.

The planetary alignment.

Asension beyond the flesh, swirling like vapor.
Or, it could mean the splitting of this word into two different densities.

It looks 2012 related.

(works for me)

[edit on 6/30/2009 by EnlightenUp]

[edit on 6/30/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
As much as I wish crop circles were made by aliens, all I see everytime I see a crop circle is a waste of the crop it was made in. If you are responsible for that then you should be fined for damaging crop, and must work for the farmer to repay what you destroyed.

S and F for being mysterious

[edit on 30-6-2009 by Le Colonel]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Why is it that so many times those who are here to enlighten us speak in riddles and hidden messages? Doesnt that defeat the purpose? Why can't all your new age prophets just speak in simple terms we all can understand? Maybe then we'll all know what the crap your talking about, lol.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
You predict a crop circle with Fire...that will be you. I predict a crop circle with geometric designs..That one will be me

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Well as for why they are all cryptic, if they want to enlighten all of us then it would end up as a disaster. They only wish to enlighten the few of us who are already open to it. (most of us here are like this) However the sheeple who wont wake up to look for the truth themselves end up making the rest of us look good.

As for this guy, sadly I must agree, his words are not well chosen and rely on people wanting to look for meaning in them. Unfortunately there are no meaty words in there to chew on and learn from. So what I may add is either enlighten your self/selves up or just stop trying to be cryptic as you are failing in this task they. (If they ARE real then 1: tell us who they are, 2: inform them that you are failing at thier task, 3 no offence intended but they sure do know who to pick IMHO)
Now once you have steped from thier grasp and finally regained control of your body from the "altered state" they put you in in order to pass thier message to us, please feel free in letting the uneducated masses like myself, in on your little secret of enlightenment. Going ahead with enlightening our soul is a good and honorable goal. however it is a personal quest to reach a goal of such magnitude. Each of us is independant of the other yet share a common reality, we can all atain our common goal of enlightenment, howver the path cannot be forced, shown or a map given to all of us. This path to the goal is different for each of us and we must each find our own way to the final destination.

So please go enlighten yourself and be happy.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
OP --- please, if you really are a crop circle maker, avoid anything that resembles a hot dog. There are some of us who would have an innate urge to put hair and eyes on it.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by Bombeni]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join