It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Application For The iPHONE...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Hey Y'all:

I was wondering if there is an application available for ATS for use on Application friendly phones? I am talking about phones such as the iPHONE, for example.

If not - is there one in the works? Would the staff at ATS be able to make the application? Would the staff be cool with someone else making it for their approval, if not? Would staff be interested?

If not, may I ask why?

Would others too LOVE to have ATS at the touch of a button - in the form of an application!? I love ATS and I love my phone. I would love to merge the two for an awesome mobile experience!

Whats the word!?

xoxo

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Little One

I know this question has been brought up before. I think Bill's response was "We're working on it." And I feel like there may be a lite version of the site somewhere for use on mobile devices but I could be making that up out of poor memory.

I use the full version of ATS on my iTouch browser and it works out alright.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
There is a mobile site which at m.abovetopsecret.com but I think its worse off navigating than the regular site. I hope they are working on an app thats better than the m site because I would love to be able to do more browsing on my ipod.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Edit: nevermind, missed that last post lol.

[edit on 6/30/09 by AcesInTheHole]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Well - Thank all Y'all so much for hitting my thread and letting me know what you knew.

I really appreciate it - who has the ol' iPHONE? Amazing? Mine amazes me everyday and Ive had since the day they came out!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I have already made a thread about this last week. They said there is a mobile version for ats: m.abovetopsecret.com but I personally think it's cluttered and very small to read even on my iphone...Might want to use the search button next time

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

You might want to relax lol

You Ma'am have a foul tone and a lot of attitude for such a belowtopsecret/chit chat thread. We are trying desperately here at ATS to squash that.

Geez - made mood today? All is forgiven - just be aware its there. No one likes being talked down to and some, such as myself, will not tolerate it.

xoxo

edited to say: A smiley face at the end of a foul - rude statement DOES NOT make the statement ANY LESS offensive. And you will not talk to me like that hun. lol Noooooo.

Too - I saw your thread but it did not answer my questions. Thus - as I have a right to do - I made one that did. Thank you.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by Little One]

top topics

join