It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Destroys Meteor Before Hitting Planet Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 11:58 PM
link   
THE INCIDENT WHICH COULD BE CONSIDERED AS ONE OF THE MOST PROMINENT EVENTS IN HISTORY OF MANKIND, WAS WITNESSED BY A TOTAL OF 6 DIFFERENT AIRLINER CREWS (4 IN THE AIR, 2 FROM THE GROUND) AND SEVERAL PEOPLE FROM THE GROUND AND WAS FILMED BY AN AMATEUR CAMERA.

THIS HISTORICAL EVENT WHICH DISCLOSES THE REALITY OF THE EXISTENCE OF EXTRATERRESTRIAL LIFE HAS BEEN SUBJECTED TO IN-DEPTH ANALYSIS BY OUR RESEARCH CENTER FOR 15 DAYS.

www.siriusufo.org...

[Edited on 10-2-2003 by Drakke]

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Interesting.

But I wonder why they didn't destroyed it before. It was possible to destroy it in the Solar System, and not inside our atmosphere.

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 02:51 AM
link   
"But I wonder why they didn't destroyed it before. It was possible to destroy it in the Solar System, and not inside our atmosphere."

thought the same thing myself, seems a bit odd to be leaving it to the last minute. The footage of this is poor and if there is anything odd going on you can`t tell it from the video. I reckon these guys just saw a meteor break up

posted on Feb, 15 2003 @ 05:28 AM
link   
It's also interesting to note, that the link to that page and even the main page itself is no longer there.

posted on Feb, 16 2003 @ 03:40 AM
link   
e-nonymous siriusnet is still there as is the link to the video clip, so there is no sign of anything suspicious or interesting there. try the link again.

posted on Feb, 22 2003 @ 04:49 PM
link   
They have exceeded their bandwidth, thats the message I got when I tried to download the video. Maybe thats causing the problems?

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 04:10 AM
link   
you can watch the video on this link

aliens111.com...

go to the main video page and you should see the incident

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Perhaps they (the aliens) thought that we, that is the PTB�s, just might do it for ourselves

But found that they had to act because we hadn't

[Edited on 5-4-2003 by dragoonrider1999]

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by cassini
"But I wonder why they didn't destroyed it before. It was possible to destroy it in the Solar System, and not inside our atmosphere."

thought the same thing myself, seems a bit odd to be leaving it to the last minute. The footage of this is poor and if there is anything odd going on you can`t tell it from the video. I reckon these guys just saw a meteor break up

Its possible that the pilots of the craft arent "all-knowing". I mean, space is big(this is a huge understatement). The cosmos is Frikkin HUGE, Its possible they didn't detect it untill it was crashing through the atmoshere, when they noticed the fireball with their highly-advanced-but-not-all-knowing-or-godlike technology, they moved in to protect their investment.......

Heres a direct link to the video..... Props to Xeros for this....

[edit on 6-7-2006 by Tiloke]

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Maybe they were on their own television series and had to wait until that last few minutes of the show before destroying it.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The date says 2002 lol. I thought this was about the comet that just passed Earth a few days ago...

top topics

join