It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supreme Court quashes 9/11 lawsuit against Saudis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Supreme Court quashes 9/11 lawsuit against Saudis

rawstory.com

The Supreme Court has rejected a class-action lawsuit against Saudi Arabia brought by 9/11 survivors and relatives of those killed in the attacks.

The court’s decision Monday not to allow an appeal of the case to go forward effectively ends an effort by some 6,000 9/11 relatives and survivors to sue the government of Saudi Arabia and several members of the Saudi royal family over the country’s alleged behind-the-scenes role in the September 11, 2001, attacks on the World Trade Center
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.prisonplanet.com
www.globalresearch.ca

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I remember hearing about this law suit when it was being put into place. I did not know what would happen in the end. I did think it would be a good idea at the time just to bring awareness as to where the hijackers came from, and to organizations who contribute to causing terror. I did not ever really think anything would become of it. Although if it does matter to any one, the article does go on to say that the Obama administration did favor quashing this law suite to maintain relations with a some time important Allie.

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Of course they should quash the case, it wasn't the Saudi's that had anything to do with it, according to rumours on the net AND here on ATS the US Government did it . So trying to prosecute someone who wasn't responsible is pointless.
Maybe the Saudi's backed some terrorists around the world but I believe they didn't 'do' 9/11.

It was all Bushes idea to trigger the the implimentation of the NWO so that the people would flock to the Government with open arms and 'save me' expressions on their faces.

Of course they just 'needed' someone to blame.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

DataWraith
it does seem you are up on the possibilities of the cause.
Non the less though thanks for posting.
Like I said above, I do think this was doomed from the start.

new topics

top topics

join