It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Airbus comes down in "bad weather"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Another Airbus comes down in "bad weather"

news.bbc.co.uk

A Yemeni airliner with 153 people on board has crashed in the Indian Ocean near the Comoros archipelago.

Some bodies have been spotted, a Yemeni aviation official said, and wreckage of the plane located. It is not clear whether there were survivors.

The Airbus 310 flight IY626, operated by Yemeni carrier Yemenia Air, was flying from the Yemeni capital Sanaa.

It is not clear what caused the crash but officials say there was bad weather in the area at the time.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Another Airbus aeroplane comes down in the ocean in bad weather?

Not to mention the fact that this is the SECOND air disaster in under a month involving large numbers of French nationals.

I am all for being level headed, and all for a full investigation before formulating any solid opinions, but this just seems very co-incidental.

An Airbus plane. Water. French nationals.

Can any of our investigative types find out who else was on the plane? Are there any passenger lists to be found?

What I would dearly like to know is will there be any mobile phones still ringing after the plane hit the water, just like the A330 that allegedly crashed into the water on the 1st June.

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
There is another thread that discusses all the planes going down lately. It would seem air travel is no longer as safe as it used to be. Nature is now a force to be reckoned. I agree with you , this cannot be co-incidental ; either mother nature has gone mad or TPTB are at work. May God have have mercy on the dead and bring peace to their families.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
please use this ongoing thread Yemeni Airlines flight crashes in Indian Ocean

thread closed.

top topics

join