It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Wars and False Flag Terrorism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Source Link: www.youtube.com... edded

Is Obi-Wan Kenobi a Wacko Conspiracy Theorist? (UPDATED: Improved Video & Content) This video summarizes the 'Star Wars' prequel trilogy's political storyline, which is that of false flag war and terror.

Just as the original 'Star Wars' trilogy was modeled after folklore and mythology, such as the legend of King Arthur, the prequel trilogy was modeled after political history. 'Star Wars' creator George Lucas has said of his villain Palpatine, "It's not the first time a politician has created a war to try to stay in office." There are countless examples of governments attacking their own people as happened in 'Star Wars', not excepting the U.S. at all.

I haven't learned how to embed a video from some place like Youtube into my thread yet, sorry but still hope that you enjoy this post.

[edit on 06/03/2009 by Rams59lb]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I guess I am not surprised that ATS members didn't give this thread a shot, most of us already except the connection between MSM, Movies, TV shows and the Elite exposing their plots to us prior to exacuting them. I know the History Channel and Discovery Channel have touched on this topic as well but what I found most interesting in this video was how much the evidence is being through right in our faces and yet so many sheeple are still asleep. Come on, somebody needs to slip them the Blue Pill.

new topics

join