It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackberry pricing help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Howdy yall... I have had my desires confirmed. The Forrest of my back yard is COVERED in blackberries...So I was wondering... What should I charge by the pound?

I looked around online and I saw that some of the local blackberry producers have lost their fields due to late April frosts and other winter storms....My guess is my forest took the brunt of the storms around here.

ANYWAYS.. SO I am thinking about selling blackberries by the pound? What should I charge?

5$ a pound? ..Think I could get 7$ a pound?

North Arkansas Southern MO area. Road side stand. What should I charge?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Haha, I thought this was about Blackberry phones. That, I could help you with.

If you have plenty of blackberries, I would start charging at a reasonable price like $5 per pound. If you get a lot of customers raise the price.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
SOooooo, Does anyone else have any priceing suggestions or should I just go with Scoobys suggestion of 5$ a pound.... Remember if you live in the Souther MO or northern AR area then This might affect you in a minimal way... Unless of course you buy some blackberries from me
Roadside service only no online sales.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Your best bet would be to get out and research in your local area, get a feel for what people are paying,

Might be worth also thinking of making Jams as well,

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by asala

NEW QUESTION... Jam is an interesting point but that costs money for the jars, and the other stuff....

But we do have a dehydrator.

Should we sell dehydrated blackberries too?

If you were inclined to buy would you choose one over the other or go for both?

top topics

join