It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even a rabid conservative would appreciate these liberals protesting the war!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Nekkid women protesting in Central Park.

Damn, I wish I knew about this one in advance!

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Hah...and all I can admire is how beautiful that fountain is and magnificent it is compared to the "speck-like women" especially in the snow

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   
They did the same thing in Australia.

LINK

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Oh, my! Several women anti-war protestors took off the clothes and laid in the snow in a pattern so as to spell "No Bush" (anti-war, or just plain ol' democrats?)!

That convinces me!! The logic behind their action has convinced me to be anti-war!

Where's the sense?

AF1

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Does anyone else see the irony with a bunch of nekkid women spelling out "No Bush."

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Oh... come-on Thomas!

It's not like we're going to see conservative women doing this in favor of the potential war!

One good thing about liberal protestors... the entertainment factor.

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 09:40 PM
link   

One good thing about liberal protestors... the entertainment factor.

THat is true! See i deeply appreciate this form of protest. It should be used more often. Think about it. It gets the peoples attention as it is here. I love democrats! even though yall are wrong I love ya

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 12:46 AM
link   
If they stay there for long it will be the LAST protest they ever make .....

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I simply don't understand this whole "liberal" thing.

in my country you would never assume someones entire politic based on a single action, nor would you assume that all those engaged in a specific action shared the same views on other subjects as those they are with.

and yet repeatedly I hear americans on this site defining people as "Liberals" or "conservatives" based on their stance on single issues....whats stranger is that they seem to assume a conservative person is a republican and a liberal one is a democrat.

It must be wonderfull to live in such a simple polarised society, makes the whole political thing so much more straight foreward.

Who would have thought that us dunces have been living all this time with gray areas, political dichotemys and diverse political attitudes when we could have simply saved time and effort realising that somone who doesn't like this war is obviously a democrat voting tree hugging hippie and those who are for it are red neck nazi a@@holes!

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Now you get it!

You see... it's not so hard.

Liberals protest military action in the nude.

Conservatives... um... don't generally hold protests.

So there you go... it's even easier now. Liberals protest, conservatives don't.

(For the record, I dislike the silo-nature of the categories as well... balance is always best.)

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 01:46 PM
link   
That "protest" goes hand and hand with Hollywood "protests" against the war. Both are laughable...

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Ah... a comment from the Omaha branch of secret ops.

Laughable?
Nah.

Entertainment?
Yes.

Hollywood "protests" should be given the credence they deserve, after all, they're not much more than publicity and awareness campaigns wrapped up in "look, I have an opinion" dressing.

However, there is information of value in even the most scathing anti-war protester. These are not anti-patriots who lend aid and support to our enemy, they believe they are the patriots who are helping our children. There is something to learn here... just as there is something to learn from rabid hawks who are too quick to rush into action... the observance of extremes... helps understand just where the rational middle might actually be.

[Edited on 10-2-2003 by William]

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Anyone like Sean Penn, Hanoi Jane, etc is aiding the enemy with their PR machine when they get sucked up into the enemy's games.

There's a difference between debating a topic and aiding the enemy, many in Hollywood aid the enemy as well as a few Democrat Congressmen a few months ago with their trip to hangout with Saddam.

As for your harping on Omaha....that's a laugher too.

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Aiding the enemy... most people see through the crap.

It's not a bad thing to understand the human side of war, and consider potential catastrophic results to real people caught in the cross-fire. However, that being said, it should not delay action against a lunatic who has the potential to cause even more harm.

Balance.

Even in Omaha, is appropriate.

Give it up Omaha secret agent man, we know where you are.

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Ok, come by my house for some tea...it's near the cornfields.

Oh, I think I understand weapons and their affect on mankind...since I worked 7 years with the weapons shown in my picture.

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 08:42 PM
link   
uh... sorry to break this to you, but these people doing the protest thing are not trying to reach you and just you... sorry man.

And careful... most people here will look at your avatar and think, "chemtrails! chemtrails!"

In any event.... because I more centrist... I can appreciate the basic rationale of many of the so-called "liberal" anti-war protesters... while still telling them, "are you daffed... we have to kill that bastard!"

Balance... prevents what happens in my avatar.

[Edited on 11-2-2003 by William]

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 03:20 AM
link   
"since I worked 7 years with the weapons shown in my picture."

I guess that explains the lead poisoning.

new topics

top topics

join