It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mind technology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
i was just watching 60 minutes when a a little tidbit came on about mind reading technology they had a machine that they called an fmri, what this machine does is basically what an mri does accept the fmri does this in real time. they are starting to catalog what certain things look like in the brain. such as hammer and screwdriver. they took ten images after they had cataloged all of the images and what they looked like in the brain. and had the computer guess what the images were. they say that this computer will be able to read advanced thought within the next five years such as how are we going to get to the mall. and stuff like that my. believe is that this is the beginning of the new world order. the military will soon be able to read your thoughts from space. and after that they will probably be able to implant thoughts. this technology needs to be stopped now or else it could be the end of freedom for the whole world. please contact me at my email if you have any ideas on ways to stop this technology the time is now the end has come upon us we are in the end of the world.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jay.mo
the military will soon be able to read your thoughts from space. and after that they will probably be able to implant thoughts. this technology needs to be stopped now or else it could be the end of freedom for the whole world. please contact me at my email if you have any ideas on ways to stop this technology the time is now the end has come upon us we are in the end of the world.

Halting the march of science, especially in this age of rapid technological advancement, is like trying to trap a wave upon the shore. Even the (once) mighty Catholic Church discovered the futility of attempting to harness the human mind. (ref: Inquisition)

I would suggest that, as an alternative, the goal should be an informed public and thus, a vigilant oversight to its use.

Humanity has been defined as a race between education and catastrophe. Unless we are ready to return to the caves and stoke little fires... it is that education that we must continually work towards.

Best

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jay.mo
i was just watching 60 minutes when a a little tidbit came on about mind reading technology they had a machine that they called an fmri, what this machine does is basically what an mri does accept the fmri does this in real time. they are starting to catalog what certain things look like in the brain. such as hammer and screwdriver. they took ten images after they had cataloged all of the images and what they looked like in the brain. and had the computer guess what the images were. they say that this computer will be able to read advanced thought within the next five years such as how are we going to get to the mall. and stuff like that my. believe is that this is the beginning of the new world order. the military will soon be able to read your thoughts from space. and after that they will probably be able to implant thoughts. this technology needs to be stopped now or else it could be the end of freedom for the whole world. please contact me at my email if you have any ideas on ways to stop this technology the time is now the end has come upon us we are in the end of the world.

You should look into what the military has been doing since the 60's and 70's. A good start would be to pour over Ingo Swanns Website.

If this is your first foray into mind control, mind reading, or parapsychology....prepare to have your mind blown (and part two).

There is more out there. If you want to get Ingo's stuff condensed into one document (last updated in 2007, i believe), you can just download it here. You can also find Penetration here.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Imagine this ~ and it's a real fantasy, way, way out there on the fringe, but I think it's a nice idea (dream)...

They take this technology and develop it for the purposes of helping the disabled and ill, the applications for medicine and benefitting humanity are also great.

I'm sure it would ultimately end up being used for ill though.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
this technology no doubt will be used for bad, they say absolute power corupts absolutely, except for god and his angels, they are the ones that deserve to hold power, people must stop the evil in there hearts and learn to follow god or else they will be destroyed by the evil of men. repent now for the hour is upon us.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
The US govt has mind control technology that enables it to read and control a person's mind from the satellite

They can read a perosn's thoughts, emotions, stored memories, dreams and planning etc from the satellite. Our brain emits Extremly Low Frequency electro magnetic currents while our brains are functioning. The satellite is able to read these waves and Strong AI is able to decipher them. This way a person's mind is no longer private and the govt can access it. The person does not come to know that his/her mind is being read. All the brain data can be stored in a data bank that acts like a database that can be updated real time

See this thread of mine
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join