It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO "Light Ships"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Have you ever considered the idea that the real ufo's are "ships of light" and are controlled by dimensional "light beings" ? i have. the ufo that i had an encounter with was a huge disc shaped light that hovered above me and also interacted with me. certain parts of my UFO encounter has lead me to believe there is an intelligence controlling these craft and these "beings" that fly around in these things can read your thoughts. i am not the only one that believes this. many of the well known contactees talk about interacting with these ufo's and their occupants. Dorothy Izatt, Steven Greer , James Gilliland are just a few of the people that have had this type of experience. what does it mean and what can we learn from studying this ? does projecting thought signals and flashing lights at these ufo's actually do something we don't understand yet ?

The Multi-dimensional Alien

We are dealing with a profoundly Alien species; the “Gray” Aliens that live in a vastly different conscious realm of existence than we do. We are a technical society and correctly see ourselves as progressing to an ever more fantastic technological future. But we are not creatures of the same ultra-high consciousness as the Aliens. The Aliens posses vast psychic abilities that allow them to do all of the unworldly and impossible things that we witness and experience. Their ultra- high level of consciousness and mind has allowed them to fully cross a dimensional barrier. They are physical beings just like us but have made a consciousness shift to become a species that can function in two dimensions. They are able to work in the astral dimension, our physical dimension or both at the same time.

www.ufodigest.com...

here are some of the contact stories and videos showing these Light ships....

Dorothy Izatt:

This Picture Video Was Made By Me...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/89cc643349ff.png[/atsimg]

Thursday , November 9th 1974 was an exceptionally mild Canadian autumn day. the land was alive with sounds and colors, the reds and the yellows and the auburns , the shouts of children playing in a nearby soccer field the shrill cries of birds gliding across the sky and settling into the green glow of the trees

Dorothy Wilkinson Izatt stood at her living room window and watched the clouds move slowly towards the horizon. it was almost four o'clock in the afternoon and time for the "quiet hour" she routinely set aside for prayer. Daily devotion was her custom her way of giving thanks for having been blessed with four healthy and happy children , her devoted husband , Duncan, and a good life in a little town Richmond, B.C. a suburb of Vancouver. she found it hard to imagine nearly twenty years had passed since she and her family moved from far away Hong Kong to Canada. but it had indeed been nearly two decades and the thought brought mixed feelings of gratitude and sadness. yet she had no complaints and as usual her ambivalence was quickly replaced by a keen sense of satisfaction. She was after all a woman of naturally high spirits and, despite her occasional reveries into the past she remained so.

With a sigh Dorothy left the window, lit a small candle on a nearby bureau, and knelt quietly in meditation. "but this time it was different." she recalled later. "while i was quieting my mind, i had a most beautiful sensation. it's hard to describe. it was something i had never known before, like a great upsurge of love and happiness." Silently she lingered in the exhilaration of the experience until it ebbed slowly and was gone.

Dorothy stood, straightened her shoulders, and suddenly felt bewildered. now she had the strangest feeling she was being watched. she walked across the room and peered out the window and drew a quick, involuntary breath. There, bright and crystalline , suspended in the middle of a clear patch of sky , was a beautiful spinning object that looked like a huge diamond with a horizontal ring of lights revolving round the middle. As she put it, " the object was magnificent and brilliantly lit by lights with a rotating disc of light at the base. I couldn't believe what i was seeing."

Momentarily doubting her senses, she turned away and shut her eye's, then looked back. the sparkling object was no illusion; it was definitely there , dazzling crisp and seemingly alive.

Contact With Beings of Light

CSETI Videos

The controversial leader of the CSETI project , Steven Greer has in fact caught some very interesting "Light Ship" UFO's on Camera.

(click to open player in new window)

ECETI

James Gilliland has also talked about these "light ships" and their occupants. he and many others have captured on video some extraordinary UFO's

Various UFO Videos of what imo could be "Light Ships"

UFO's Italy 2007
www.youtube.com...

UFO California
www.youtube.com...

UFO Over St Petersburg, Russia 19th February 1997
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

UFO Videotaped in Pologne, France 2006
www.youtube.com...

UFO Bass Street, New Zealand, December 31, 1978
www.youtube.com...

The Chulucanas, Peru UFO incident
www.youtube.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

what do you think about the smaller light Orb/Probes ? the "Foo Fighter" UFO's were a real phenomena during WW1 and WW2. are they also "light ships" ??

The first sightings occurred in November 1944, when pilots flying over Germany by night reported seeing fast-moving round glowing objects following their aircraft. The objects were variously described as fiery, and glowing red, white, or orange. Some pilots described them as resembling Christmas tree lights and reported that they seemed to toy with the aircraft, making wild turns before simply vanishing. Pilots and aircrew reported that the objects flew formation with their aircraft and behaved as if under intelligent control, but never displayed hostile behavior. However, they could not be outmaneuvered or shot down. The phenomenon was so widespread that the lights earned a name - in the European Theater of Operations they were often called "kraut fireballs" but for the most part called "foo-fighters".
The military took the sightings seriously, suspecting that the mysterious sightings might be secret German weapons, but further investigation revealed that German and Japanese pilots had reported similar sightings

en.wikipedia.org...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dd227ef29092.jpg[/atsimg]

Foo Fighters

Videos of what could be Foo Fighters or "Light Ships"

Gualaceo, Ecuador 1996.

UFO over Tepoztlan, Mexico in 1991
www.youtube.com...

UFO Holloman AFB, New Mexico, April 20, 1964
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

UFO Light Ships, Great Falls, Montana, August 15, 1950
www.youtube.com...

And what the heck is this thing ?

NASA - Orb (Light Ship) UFO's

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1b69810d0409.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e3ae152be294.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/25979afc1bee.gif[/atsimg]

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

There is No Doubt that UFO's are Real. i am a witness to it and i am prepared to testify in front of Congress if need be...

have you seen a light ship UFO ? what do you think they really are ?

[edit on 28-6-2009 by easynow]

[edit on 28-6-2009 by easynow]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
If UFOs are made of light, that would make things easier at least... No mass means being able to travel at the speed of light, and to make sudden maneuvers with no inertia. Just have to find a way to make the light stay in one place and to do something actually useful.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
If there is any validity to it, I would probably check into merkaba's. Which in ancient times of course was a vehicle of light that "ascended masters" used for travel.

The star of david is basically a 2d version of it.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

i agree with u 100% have always felt this way, good to finnaly meet someone who share this way of thinking

if i could star u i would

have expreienced 3 ufo sitings, 2 of them i feel was the real deal, where i felt a warm sensation all over my body and just pure " love" even though love is not the right word to use( hard to explain) the last one was not what i would call a UFO, it was either man made or a remote controlled

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Going to take awhile to watch all the video's, but I did watch yours and have to say i love your choice in music..good video! Too much evidence for all of it to be swamp gas, ice crystals and every other things debunkers say it is IMO.. Certainly not all of it is due to ETs..Who knows Great post!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Don't forget all the orbs like this we see in the shuttle flights - or flybys of the moon like these just a few days ago...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/f96e7591d0bd8315.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I had a close up sighting of a light that was shaped a lot like a ship. I've been looking to find a picture of it without any luck. It will take me forever to get through all of these videos but I have to look. I did click on the second one, as it's not there anymore can you remember what was on it?

I typed "light ship" into search and this was the first thread that came up.
I notice your join date was on my birthday so I hope that's a good omen

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I hope you will come back to this thread and talk to me, I've got through 17 of these videos and I still have a long way to go.

All white orb/UFO lights look like my sighting when it was in the distance, but close up my light was shaped almost like a cruise ship.

Is the 17th video your own? New Zealand 1978. At around 2:25/6 it was almost the shape of my sighting, was that orb/UFO light changing shape or was it just the camera moving?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LEL01

Thank You everyone for the replies.

Hello LEL01 and Happy-Birthday-Join-date to You my friend ! ; ) I'm always interested to hear other peoples stories about UFOs and their experiences so thanks for posting and sharing with us the info about your sighting. I would have to say that if you had a "close up sighting" of a large "light ship" then we may have had a similar type of encounter ... which is indeed interesting. My question to you about your sighting is: When or while you saw this cruise ship shaped object, Did anything else happen to you ? Were you affected by this object in anyway ?

In other words, did you experience any of the common physical or mental affects known to be associated with ufo close encounters ? If that's something you'd rather not talk about, I would certainly understand. One of the reasons I'm asking is because the information may help to catergorize or rate your sighting as either a first or second kind of close encounter. I don't talk about my sighting much but my encounter was a CE-2 and I truly believe that if I had let it continue, the incident could have escalladed into something much more. Unfortunately and for good reason, the rest of that story is currently a classified research secret. just saying

I had a close up sighting of a light that was shaped a lot like a ship. I've been looking to find a picture of it without any luck. It will take me forever to get through all of these videos but I have to look. I did click on the second one, as it's not there anymore can you remember what was on it?

I typed "light ship" into search and this was the first thread that came up.
I notice your join date was on my birthday so I hope that's a good omen

Reports of objects shaped like a criuse ship kinda rings a bell like I've heard of that before but I don't think I remember seeing any credible imagery of UFOs that would resemble something like that so I believe trying to match the object you saw with something in one of the videos posted in this thread may be difficult. I have been searching for years and found many cases with ufos similair to the one I saw but very few of those cases have discernable pictures of the objects.

Here's the still image from the 1978 New Zealand video ...

Is the 17th video your own? New Zealand 1978. At around 2:25/6 it was almost the shape of my sighting, was that orb/UFO light changing shape or was it just the camera moving?

Yes that video is uploaded on my YouTube channel and I think the New Zealand case is very good evidence for ufos. The objects were seen on radar and visually sighted by multiple people multiple times and there is video footage.

As far as the shape we see in that still image: I would have to have a 1st generational copy of that video and examine it in detail before I could defintely say either way. My current hypothesis is, the movement of both the ufo and the camera combined may have somehow given us a peek at what was cloaked in the light but I'm not exactly sure how.

More info on this case can be found here.
brumac.8k.com...
brumac.8k.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here's the 'UFO Files' full episode report ...

I hope that answers some of your questions. cheers

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Hi, thank you for your reply, I'm so glad you came back to this thread.
I made a thread about my story and that's the only time I've talked about it properly.
It might help you to understand if you look at my thread but I will try to be clear for you here.

First of all I looked out to see if I could see the blue moon but the sky was very cloudy, I have realised since then that I looked out on the wrong night, if I hadn't made that mistake I would never have seen this light. I can't understand how I could have done that but I did.

I was very calm as it passed by me, I just kept my eyes on it so I wouldn't miss anything.
I had the feeling it was a party ship, as if the occupants were having fun, it was just a feeling I had.
I did feel it was there just for me, I don't know why. There was no reports on the news and no posts here on ATS.
I was up through the night throwing up but I don't know if that was connected to my sighting.

At the time of my sighting there was an event going on where they had Hadrians Wall lit up with coloured lights inside weather balloons. I'm quite sure what I saw was not a balloon, I have sent an email to the people who claim to be the experts on the wall but had no reply from them yet.
My light was travelling in the wrong direction to have come from the wall.

The picture you posted for me is about five seconds after the way it looks almost like mine in the video, but not quite.
I wish you could talk about your encounter, it sounds very interesting " a classified research secret."
If that ever changes give me a shout.
Now I'm off to watch the video you just posted. Thank you.

edit on 9-12-2012 by LEL01 because: Human error.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I enjoyed that video thanks, I thought I'd seen it before but I think that was a different one that wasn't as good as this one.
I looked at the categories and I would say, 1st kind ...yes 2nd kind...maybe 3rd kind...no but I didn't see a category for feelings or sensing, 4th kind...no.

I would like to know what you think, although it doesn't help that I don't know if throwing up was connected to the sighting or not. When I throw up I usually do know the reason why, this time I didn't know. Sorry for talking about that, I didn't have any other physical or mental affects.

This just happened on September 1st so I haven't been looking for long although I have been looking at UFO pictures and videos for as long as I can remember. I have never seen anything like my sighting, the best way I could describe it was a cigar shape with housing on top and it was huge.
I still have a lot of your videos to watch, you have so many of them.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Thank you for posting this.

You are not alone:

www.youtube.com...

Take care.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I just posted this on my thread but I would like to know what you think, is this normal? Are "they" just letting me know "they" are there? It's strange that I've never had a sighting then I get two in just over three months.

About 1:30am on Tuesday 10.12.12. I was looking out at the sky not really expecting to see anything again. A large white orb appeared then just disappeared quite low in the sky to the north, then a few seconds later it happened again but a little higher up in the sky. It was as if somebody had flicked a switch on and off a couple of times, it was very strange.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LEL01
I just posted this on my thread but I would like to know what you think, is this normal? Are "they" just letting me know "they" are there? It's strange that I've never had a sighting then I get two in just over three months.

About 1:30am on Tuesday 10.12.12. I was looking out at the sky not really expecting to see anything again. A large white orb appeared then just disappeared quite low in the sky to the north, then a few seconds later it happened again but a little higher up in the sky. It was as if somebody had flicked a switch on and off a couple of times, it was very strange.

I just got my answer to this question in the 18th video, Peru 2001. Balls of light that switched on and off. That was good, I watched it again on your other thread.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
When I first found this thread the first video said "This video is private". After reading Dorothy Izatts story I clicked on it again and I was able to watch it, I thought that was very strange.
Her story has helped me to understand a few things, I'd like to see more of what she filmed. I've never heard of anyone seeing microwaves before, it's an amazing story.
I've got through 26 videos although some are no longer there, still got a few to watch.

top topics

join