It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk Me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

UNIVERSAL LOGOS (Creation of a Cosmic Being)

It is the sum of Natural Law which under RANDOM MIXING of Matter and Energy from different or opposite directions of the solid geometry space, begin to create Organic Aggregates of Matter and Energy through dipoles of counter rotating spirals. The Principle of the above phenomena are point based and the continuation is continued expanding with Phenomena End of Space Expanding, the natural limits of radiation of maximum width-length capable to be produced by the initial spontaneous point collision of two dodecahedral move-less particles in Space. At the End Conclusion of the Phenomena it is created in Space the Supreme Environmental Intelligent Being into which at the Same-time and Same-Space with its Expansion, are created Beings that act as its cells. The Supreme Environmental Being COMPULSORY in his contains is made of Beings Cells (Stellar Systems Fauna Flora of all the matter rarifications of initial move-less particles that fall into moving fluctuation) as is compelled by the Natural Laws. Meaning the Quantity and the Species of the contents Beings inside the Supreme, are COMPULSORY and INVOLUNTARY and INDEPENDENT of the WILL of the Supreme Being. Under this exact term, the contents Beings doesnt have to offer worship or obedience to the Supreme Being that contains them, but they have to cooperate with him into Organic Co-existence, exactly as the Cells of the Human Organism have to cooperate with the Totality of the Body without temples, religions, dogma, rituals, functions, mysteries, initiations, mysticism, and apocalyptic holy books or visions or miracles, all used in order to support the nonexistent Extra-universal Logos.

1.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by FreeYou

that was pretty bitchen.why debunk very cool !snf
but i do think your brain might be a little to big for your britches, you sound like Marvin the Martian. whoops guess i debunked you anyway.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by randyvs]

[edit on 28-6-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
interesting introduction, i see you subscribe to the "less is more" school of thought where explanations of idea's is concerned. welcome to ATS.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by FreeYou

how are we supposed to debunk that? It's just a bunch of stuff that sounds cool but means nothing (unless you're stoned, possibly).

Ok, debunk this:

The Self holds a true represention of the Cosmological energy, in that it is formed both of Cosmological energy through that energy. Thus we might say that the Self is a microcosm of the energy of the Cosmos, and if we could deconstruct the Self we would find the energy patterns of the Cosmos itself.
We are of the Universe, and the energy blueprint of the Universe is thus contained in each and every one of us. Or rather (getting back to the point at hand) in even the Self or the ego.

It's interesting that the ego/Self is often seen as the enemy of the Indigo/student of enlightenment, as it is the layer which seperates us from reality itself (we often consider how enlightened we are that actually see this). But as the ego is the product of the core self (the part which is genuinely attuned to reality), it in itself contains the same energy blueprint that the other contains.

ok.....go!

[edit on 28-6-2009 by eniac]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Interesting take on the pseudo-metaphysical properties of existance.
If indeed all parts ore contained within the entirety, then the entirety is merely another part of a greater whole, expanding into aether levels of even the most advanced comprehensions. As modern studies and or opinions suggest, all possibilities are contained withing 11 dimensions. The 11th being the singularity, where the apparent dichotomy inherent in the universe no longer exists.
Congratulations...
And have fun....

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Good grief. You want to try that again and introduce yourself properly?

I'm surprised a mod hasn't reminded you about our rules for introductions.

I guess they are still asleep as I should be and will be in a few minutes.

These long nights are killing me.

Oh, welcome to ATS.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Lots of dribble in your language there; techno-babble with a lack of substance is common place on ATS though - so you should fit in.

Your assertion that there is a supreme being is often a central point of argument on ATS - and in consideration of our lack of ability to provide any observation or measurement either for or against - then debunking any reality of a supreme being is not possible, so one persons theory holds as much merit as anyone else.

The geometry of space seems untestable at this stage - although a dodecahedral crystalline structure is one of my favorite theories - so I'm not going to beat you for agreeing with me on that one.

Good to see your a spiritualist rather religious - so, welcome in that regard also.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I will say this one time, and one time only.
I know my place, im not here to resolve your issues.
Debunk me, debunk yourself.
We are all the same.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by FreeYou]

My trip, your journey.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by FreeYou]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeYou
I will say this one time, and one time only.
I know my place, im not here to resolve your issues.

OK - the first line there sounds like it's for dramatic effect & adding that together with your opening post it sounds like you are trying to appear enlightened/specially chosen one/indigo star child...?
Is that your intention? Because if it is - then that's rather arrogant & egotistical behaviour which kind of negates your whole claim to being "enlightened".

If that's not your intention then you might want to re-think how you write your posts because that's certainly how you're coming over to others.

Just an observation.

By the way - your post sounds like utter nonesense.
Are you on drugs?
Do you need to be?
Or do you have any evidence that this is real?

...I just ran your theories through a rather complicated set of dimensional-spatio scientific instrumentation designed to calculate the behavioural ratio in relation to the inverse probability drive...mumblemumble...hang on... the results are just coming through now......hmm...it doesn't look good....it turns out that there is a 98.99% probability that your theories are most likely a load of sh*t....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/595041b20dfc.gif[/atsimg]

...funnily enough the remaining 1.01% of probability appears to suggest that your theory is actually squeezy-cheeze (the cheese in a tube).

[edit on 28/6/2009 by moobaawoof]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
It's like when scientists come up with big explanations with these great equations. Then you end up figuring out they filled in the holes with specific, random and misunderstood things to make it fit and appear to work together.

It appears that is what you did too.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
well the fact that it just seems to be a giant string of buzz words and lingo/jargon and involves a "Supreme Being" pretty much debunks it, to me anyways

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
The Introduction Forum is for introductions… To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic. ATS has a twenty post requirement before a new member can start a thread on the myriad of ATS fora… “Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.

Mod Note: Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself

Thread Closed.
Moderator.

new topics

top topics

join