It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soul Nemsis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Hey ATS

Okay, so we've all heard of Soul Mates.
Your other half, that you are constantly searching for, to complete you. The other half of your soul.

I always talk about balance being needed in the universe, and where there is good there is bad.
There is a ying and a yang.

Well does this come into terms with soul mates?

If there is a "good" soul mate, surely there should be a "bad" soul mate. That would make it complete, and in balance.

So if you talk about soul mates being another person, then maybe a Soul Nemesis, would be a person too.
A person who you are constantly as rival with.

I know its abit cliched but imagine in a program about a scientist (Scientist A). To make it more interesting, there would be a rival scientist (Scientist B), who is always inventing new things, creating a constant rivalry between the two. They don't see eye to eye, and it is like they are enemies, and are not destined to see eye to eye either.

Could it be that Scientist B is Scientist A's soul Nemesis?

If someone has met both their soul mate, and their soul nemesis, then that would complete them, creating a perfect state of wu chi.

Any ideas?

Love&Light

Jacob

[edit on 28/6/2009 by JacobNH]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

Aslong as its kept in the context of a rival and not an enemy, I think its plausible. In an enemy scenario, one has to succeed and the other must fail but rival pushing back and forth is certainly sustainable.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
i would think the soul nemesis would be made out of antimatter or something...

or maybe its sort of like the doppleganger theory. or an evil (nonidentical) twin from a different mother?
now im just confusing myself..

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
hey,

Thanks for the replies.

Ah i see what you mean, aslong as neither is succeding, just both pushing back and fourth.

Yeah, someone from a different mother, a completely different person. Just lik the soul mate, but upon meeting both the soul mate and the soul nemesis, completes you.

Love&Light

Jacob

top topics

join