It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran 'arrests UK embassy staff'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Very good!

Knowing Mr Brown, who in the same interview, stated that he is not a good communicator,
then went on to say that if he was not prime minister he would like to be a teacher, doh, he would let someone else make a plan of action, then if all went tickity boo, would claim the credit, but if excrement hit the fan, would sack the poor bugger.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by solidshot

How are iran raising tensions when uk and usa are inciting a revolution, that the iranians did not let happen.

What would your country do?

Okay the revolution hasn't been proven to be caused by anyone yet, many fingers are in the pie so to speak..... Also, if my memory serves me correctly the revolution was crushed by the militia (you know beatings, cut throats, snipers, chemicals and midnight raids)....

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

An answer to your question: I am an American and we should just eat them. Especially since NK's are so scrawny, and we Americian's have such B-I-G appitites.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Lets not forget that spooks work out of embassies, this is not that hard to believe. Inciting riots to remove a potentially hazardous government isn't exactly a new idea.

EMM

Edit to add:

"All European countries have made clear that they want to stand together in standing up for the diplomatic principles that are important for our diplomatic activity all over the world," he said.

So thats what they call it!

[edit on 28-6-2009 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I would say britain should work through this diplomatically, or I can see a repeat of what happened with the UK Servicement/women. We do not want to get in to a hostage situation. Which I can see happening.

Either that expell the Iranian Ambassador from the Uk or arrest him
. That should ruffle a few feathers.

Or we could just close down our embassy, get all the staff out of there, once their removed. Fire a nice trident nuke, to the palace of the Iranian President. Problem solved.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join