It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Cluster in Newtownards, Co Down, N Ireland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Right, I was just out my back garden looking for my cat at 11.35pm tonight (Sat 27th June) when I noticed a cluster of about 20 orange lights up in the western sky. They dispersed then disappeared in around 4 or 5 mins (they could have been around for longer though, before I went out). They looked just like the pictures we see here on ATS from time to time of clusters of ufos. I've no photo I'm afraid, the camera on my phone is rubbish. Anyone else see this or have any ideas? It could even have been something exploding in the sky but I haven't heard about anything.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Hi there,
not sure if this is like anything you saw, but HERE'S A THREAD I read earlier in the day at GLP. It's a sighting from Ireland today - and he took a pic. Interesting pic too.

Bumping this up for you!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Thanks for that, yeah it was similar to that pic only there was alot more, probably about 20 or so. It has been suggested that it might have been chinese lanterns but they seemed very high up in the sky

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
The Introduction Forum is for introductions… To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic. ATS has a twenty post requirement before a new member can start a thread on the myriad of ATS fora… “Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.

Mod Note: Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself

Thread Closed.
Moderator.

new topics

top topics

join