It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Michael Jackson fake his own death?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Probably abit too soon for this kind of stuff lol

Yes, sometimes famous people die. They are human just like us you know.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Maybe he got lessons from the real Andy Kaufman www.andykaufmanlives.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Thanks for everyone's replies. I started this thread to promote discussion about the POSSIBILITY of him faking his death - to analyze all we know so far about the details surrounding this event, reported as it has been mostly by the MSM and most of us here agree we do not trust THEM. This is the greatest conspiracy forum on the planet, let's face it - this thread was inevitable. I hope people continue to pick at the 'evidence' so that we may all be able to come to a comfortable conclusion. Even my first (conditioned) response to this is that you have respectable institutions and professionals involved (UCLA medical center; doctors, etc.) and 'realistically' this is a clear cut case of a tragic death, but the reality really is that people with enough money in this world can make many things happen. You may argue that he was in massive debt, but perhaps he just wasn't paying his bills? Doesn't mean he wasn't squirrelling away income like nuts in the winter.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
He might even reappear as a black man to make sure he won't be recognized. Actually, what really happened is posted here:

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join