It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's coming down the pipeline - Detention, Vaccination, Money...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
catchy title

Looking at the recent news on vaccinations, the flu, the FED wanting godly powers, Bernanke defending the FED at all costs, Obama's recent Indefinite detention speech...

I think we are close to a tipping point

The president of the United States said on TV that we need Indefinite detention without cause, there need only be suspicions of a possible crime

So is the flu worse than we are all being told? Millions going to die and panic everywhere and this is why they need this detention option?

There was a post earlier about someones dad being asked to work overtime to burn bodies and another about a job contract bid for a FEMA camps setup and operated by contractors

something real fishy?

[edit on 26-6-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Yes, its enough to send shivers down ones spine! It seems to me that things are moving at break-neck speed toward some really horrible things...the question is, what can we do about it??

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

whatever it is, i think it is coming within the next week or two

seriously, seriously

perhaps starting around universities and going from there?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Okay seriously, would you mind elaborating please! What is on your mind, because I have had a literal gut churning feeling and a nightmare that sat me staight up in the bed shaking night before last...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Do you think these people may have somehow lost their minds? What is going on here.

I have seen my closest friend die, quite literally in my own hands and I am not as crazy as these bastards are.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I also forgot to throw into the mix the denial of use of satellites to view incoming meteors, that's suspicious as all hell

too much going on

It really feels like we are at the apex of something

I know there is usually lots of scary stuff going on in the world but recently it seems to have picked up pace, more stuff happening and being plotted

Can't help but wonder

join