It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

I've read this webpage before, same thing, using human concepts to create aliens.

The whole point of them being alien is we have no idea what they could look like, I mean they could breathe nitrogen and not even be humanoid.

As long as we are on earth we can't really know what aliens from distant planets would look like.

They could even be of a multi-dimensional form beyond what we can even see with are own eyes, we have to remember that not every planet out there is earth, and unless we find a planet so similar to earth that life evolved the same way etc, then nothing we can come up with would be alien.

Alien life lightyears away from us would be incomprehensible.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by OdovacarDvilhelm]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OdovacarDvilhelm

The reason we do, is many are contactees/experiencers. And also, exotic planets aside by our standards, 1) there are known types of developments (or streams of info that come from the vacuum, by intelligent design) insect, reptile, bird, mammal, and we could list others such as mineral, and things more exotic. Instantly, this means, throughthout the infinite universe, there are countless humanoid forms, many of all those categories as well.

Oh I forgot ceteceans. For earth related planets anyway. Thats not only how many see it,but then this is also HOW THEY EXPERIENCE IT. People say humans come from lyrae, a badly coded name, and I wonder what the real name is, because that is one of my memories, and its not a badly coded name. The truth is humans exist in countless galaxies as a wide variety of other forms. And there are beings that resemble cows, or exotic versions. Wolves, come from Andromeda, on our planet. Our planet is teeming with life that is seeded and brought from many areas in the cosmos as a living library

Edit to add: Not only did they discover, when exploring the very incredible amount of energy within vacuum (space isnt a vacuum!), but that it was what they termed an "ugly" ifinity, one that they couldnt tidy up easily, they had to insert a cheat to do so. Astronomical amount of energy in one cubic cm, and from this vacuum all that is springs forth, by design.

I beleive this has already been covered in posts here. .

In all the years when they promoted microbes differentiating as the way that evolution happened, have they ever been able to cross species! This tells them that instead of one microbe diferentiating, that the vacuum sends separate streams of info, seeding forth to develop into separate streams of life.

A lot of us already knew that, this is one of the things that used to be covered in the Sun and Province growing up, and also Science Digest and Omni magazines that our family subscribed to.

My father was a science teacher and his brother a physics one.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Hi First Curiosity Last,

reply to post by First Curiosity Last

I have been following your thread persistently, and I just got finished watching these videos from John Moore, which are fascinating, taking into consideration all of the other research I have been doing. How do you feel about this gentlemans claims?

For the sake of awareness, it's a video people should watch/consider/think about.

And he charges $250 an hour to talk to you on the phone?

I don't agree with people making a profit out of potentially lifesaving (important) information that should be free for all.

Best Wishes!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Hi DaphneApollo,

reply to post by DaphneApollo

The place where I learned of John Moore was from Lucus's site and here's the link to his text presentation www.the-rabbits-hole.com/presentation/pages/index.htm I didn't know if anyone had been able to view this or not but he has more Documentaries to view. Lot's of good information.

I also recommend Lucas's site:
the-rabbits-hole.com...
Bendict9's site:
www.poleshift2011.com...
ec2011 site:
(Updated) Evidence & Factions section-www.ec2011.com...

Best Wishes!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Hi DCLairvoyant,

reply to post by DClairvoyant

It just gives me more courage to get up and talk to people and try and help them become more aware.

Agreed: That's what it's all about for the sake of "Awareness."

Best Wishes!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Hi Alexgia,

Originally posted by alexgia
reply to post by Llyynn

I agree completely. Keeping us busy with one thing while they do other things in the dark.

I second the notion!
--------------------------
Interesting article in the Sun:
-------------------------------------
Earth Under Attack From Death Star!

"AN invisible star may be circling the Sun and causing deadly comets to bombard the Earth, scientists said yesterday. The brown dwarf - up to five times the size of Jupiter -"
Read more: www.thesun.co.uk...
www.ec2011.com...

Best wishes!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
You know what's coming in the future, no? Can you tell me who wins the Men's NCAA Basketball Tourney this year?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
The 'aliens' are just demons. The Fallen angels came with Satan. They have dominion over space/abyss/heavens and earth. They counterfeit everything of God.
The Ascended Masters/Galactic Federation of Light are these beings. They came to earth long ago. Satan seduced Adams second wife, Eve. Conceiving Cain and Abel. Cain of Satan....twins two fathers!
The second bloodline is of the fallen angels and descendants...of Atlantis. They went to inhabit Phoenicia, Philistine, Canaan, and many other places.
The Bible calls them TARES. The Amorites, Canaanites, Etc.
www.etfirstcontact.org...
www.worldevacuationproject.com...

They will come as SAVIORS then wage war. They will cause a FAKE/FALSE rapture.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Some more evidence of this invisible star/planet/brown dwarf?

"Invisible star shooting comets at Earth?

PTI, Mar 13, 2010, 12.48am IST

LONDON: In what sounds like a chilling script of a Hollywood science fiction, scientists have claimed that an invisible star, five times the size of Jupiter, might be lurking near our solar system, occasionally kicking deadly comets towards the Earth.

According to scientists, the brown dwarf star is up to five times the size of Jupiter and could be responsible for mass extinctions that occur on Earth every 26 million years.

They believe that the star nicknamed Nemesis or 'The Death Star" could be hidden beyond the edge of our solar system and only emits infrared light.

It is believed to orbit our solar system at 25,000 times the distance of the Earth to the Sun, the scientists said.

According to the researchers, as the star spins through the galaxy, its gravitational pull drags icy bodies out of the Oort Cloud — a vast sphere of rock and dust twice as far away as Nemesis.

"These 'snowballs' are thrown towards Earth as comets, causing devastation similar to the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs 65 million years ago," the report said.

John Matese of the University of Louisiana said most comets come from the same part of the Oort Cloud.

"There is significant evidence that this concentration of comets could be caused by a companion to the Sun", he said.

Now, Nasa scientists believe they will be able to find Nemesis using a new heat-seeking telescope that began scanning the skies in January.

The Wide-Field Infrared Survey Explorer — expected to find a thousand brown dwarf stars within 25 light years of the Sun — has already sent back a photo of a comet possibly dislodged from the Oort Cloud.
Scientists got their first clue to the existence of Nemesis from the bizarre orbit of a dwarf planet called Sedna. Scientists believe its unusual, 12,000-year-long oval orbit could be explained by a massive celestial body.

Mike Brown, who found Sedna in 2003, said: "Sedna is an odd object — it shouldn't be there. The only way to get on an eccentric orbit is to have some giant body kick you — so what is out there?"

"I think the possibility that the Sun could harbor a companion of another sort is not a crazy idea," said Davy Kirkpatrick at Nasa's Infrared Processing and Analysis Center at Caltech. "There might be a distant object in a more stable, more circular orbit that has gone unnoticed so far."

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Very interesting Unity99.

1. So, between Nordics and Grey Aliens, which ones are more common in human-alien interactions?

2. How does feel to see a Grey Alien for the first time?

3. Have you ever seen an Indigenous Reptilian?

4. Did the aliens ever bring you to their home planet(s)?

5. Have you ever been in an alien spaceship?

Thanks.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by endtimeswatcher

If you stop to think about it, the opposite is more likely to be true. It is infinitely more likely that a deceitful alien entity wrote the bible and that everything you believe to be true is just something created by something vastly more intelligent, something you would perceive as "God".

It's so primitive to believe something that is not understood in today's world is "godly"

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

The reason we do, is many are contactees/experiencers. And also, exotic planets aside by our standards, 1) there are known types of developments (or streams of info that come from the vacuum, by intelligent design) insect, reptile, bird, mammal, and we could list others such as mineral, and things more exotic. Instantly, this means, throughthout the infinite universe, there are countless humanoid forms, many of all those categories as well.
[edit on 24-3-2010 by Unity_99]

I've heard many say this same thing, but it really makes little sense, especially since insects, reptiles, birds, and mammals are require an atmosphere identical to earth and a natural history identical to earth, and you know very well not every planet across thew universe is a complete twin, across infinity, yes there are many, but not any we have found.

I know it's tough to wrap your mind around things you can not understand or organize into neat categories, but the truth is those streams of info are from earth. The only thing we can understand.

I'll give an example for you even on earth, millions of years ago, the dinosaurs, they are neither reptile, mammal, bird, or insect, and in fact lived along reptile, mammal, birds, and insects. They were a variation of bird, yet totally distinct from the birds flying around them.

Imagine want a planet's own variation of the dinosaurs, they could be say a devolved version of insect or even mammal, can you imagine what a giant rodent would look like? And this all assumes they breathe oxygen.

Atmospheres on different planets would produce things we can not even imagine.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

I believe greys in North America.
www.burlingtonnews.net...

Burlington news is a very good site for information. You should research red haired mummies and the lost tribes of Dan on Burlington news too its very good info.

There are reasons for this for, Vrill/Nasa, project paperclip, the negative hybrid programs in underground bases. My childhood memories of the negative part invovled this as well. I don't think anyone can avoid that either, except for the battles that are done over AB- blood. However I've patroles and have had the first stretch of being free of this for some time now.

So in North America, for most people the negative zetan type encounters outnumber the postive ones.

Mary Rodwell Pt.1

A quote from the channel descrijption:

Mary Rodwell, the founder of the Australian Close Encounter Resource Network (ACERN), shared knowledge gathered from working with alien abductees, experiencers and 'Star Kids.' She has found children's accounts of contact with ETs to be particularly compelling, with one child describing being transported through walls and saying he learns more on spaceships than he does in school. A number of abductees have reversed their negative conceptions of their encounters, she said. For instance, they might view the medical procedures done on them as necessary for the ET's monitoring of Earth pollution.
Rodwell said that many of her clients have around 80% conscious recall of their experiences aboard alien craft. They sometimes see more than one type of ET working together, which might include the Insect/Mantis type (ancient & wise), Lion Beings w/ human-like face (loving) as well as the beige-colored small Zetas, she detailed. Experiencers sometimes create unusual scripts & complex artwork, or speak in strange languages. According to Rodwell, these "holographic packets" are an aspect of multidimensional ET communications, which could help humans evolve.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

With each type of creature, what the information would be there, the streams, all things are seeded. I remember years ago growing up either Omni or Science Digest had articles about the decaying microbes discovered by the probes in our solar system implying that all planets were seeded, life took where it would. I imagine there are many variations as well. But in the vast, infinite universe, there are many with suitable atmospheres. And there are stars billions of years older than our sun. And even the tineist fraction of the Drakes formula applied against the infinite universe, meant that many still made it to level 3 civiliations, billions of years ago by our idea of time, whereas in reality, in infinity....

This would mean, of course, those super advanced ETs capable of bending time and space, and also advanced genetics and hybrid programs, terraforming, hollowing out astroids and creating worlds, gained some form of unity and possibly division with the others, and began to terrafarm the Universe, so within time, where it may be meaningless, everything became a project, billions of years ago. One thing, the drakes forumula and billions of years, instantly leads to the next.

So in reality, its not really how much life takes in various forms, I'm sure it is allowed to begin and reach a certain stage on some planets, but on others it is planted right away, and on some a combination of both their hybrids and the natural beginnings. It would be something they would plan for, for in those billions of years, space would become quite populated by various projects, mapped out completely by those capapble of traversing it quickly.

Also, whether or not you accept this or not, but Mars has very interesting things. Those tubes, that Hoagland calls transportation tunnels, have a biological decayed look to me, and I found that marsanomalyresearch.com also mentions what those tubes look to be.
Giant worms. Dune?

www.marsanomalyresearch.com...
www.scribd.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Hello to everyone here and thankyou for your reply from ET_MAN about my way of having courage in myself to help people's awareness progress

I have just witnessed the most disturbing event yet and did not expect my prediction to come so true and as follows. I have been watching the storm on international television radar over the past 7 days and this megastorm which I have listed on my prediction thread is circulating above the fresh waters near greenland and travelled between North America and Australia its made its way to the fresh waters of the Atlantic ocean which is concerning and I knew the UK/Scotland/Wales and Ireland would be affected by this storm. Its been brewing since last friday and looks like a massive hurricane on the radar picture as hurricanes can only form over water and not inland.

However with the increase of chemtrail spraying which may be a result to increase activity of raining from cloud seeding techniques high above which I have kept a diary of for this month especially it has been the worst month for spraying. I have no idea what we are breathing in out there.

The strom just hit us in the centre of England about 19:30 and gave us a little fright as it went from haizy moisty rain then it went quiet which I realised then we are in the eye of the storm and then just silence then a few minutes later we were hit with winds over 95mph real gale-force winds lasting upto 10 minutes and the rain came down so hard cars were swerving outside on the main road and I tested the window to see if it was possible to open and I couldn't do it for the first few seconds until the wind backed off a little I got it open and then the gale-forces hit the window so hard I nearly lost my head.

Its still raining heavy outside but the first thing that went through my head was get a hold of yourself, your used to this and your a storm chaser and first thing comes first SURVIVAL so I was putting my family first and today I have been shopping for survialist rastion packs 24hr rations, 32 aqua clean tabs enough to clean 800 litres of water not bad for £4.00 and the 24hr rations come to £7.95 and I'm stuffed! eating that all day and it works good so I have another one for storage but I will be purchasing more.

Just letting everybody know here that I am aware of the storms to come and as much as the Americans and other nations will be used to this weather it stands out more for the British because we are not used to this but thats also another reason why I have had an interest in storm chasing since my 2 year birthday. I wasn't the average joe kid back then who wanted to become a fire feighter or doctor. I have felt this will power to chase storms from a very young age. And now have been doing it for some years.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Hi DClairvoyant,

Thanks for sharing that with us.

It's Always Wise to have a Food Storage!

A more complete website with Evidence/Facts on coming Earth Changes/Government/Military Preparations/New World Order plans is in the making. Will keep everyone posted!

Best Wishes!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Thankyou ET_MAN for the website you have given through the video link

www.squidoo.com...

I was thinking today when I bought the 24hr ration packs it had stated the date of August 2011 and Dec 2012 thats all good but I was wondering whether there would be a product out there that would last longer than 5 years and thankfully I will be saving up aside now to invest into these 25 lasting year long products.

25 years of shell-life thats awesome however I do not know what it would cost in pound sterling not a lot in my opinion when you think about the lives it could save. Money has also been a problem with me and my family and like many other's however I do not give in and will save what I can because ever since I was made aware of this materlistic plane we all live on I do not see the point throwing money at possessions that we do not really need other than spend it on water and food as a must! and a first because other than our possessions which can last years of deterioating we as people could only last days if not weeks on no food and water.

Not a way I would like to go so it just makes sense to put some of the money I've earnt aside and buy food and water supplies, things that do matter in the long run. Especially when my own family won't listen it just makes me sad at times but I won't give in as I've always been told I'm a fighter for survival so whatever this future brings us all I will not go down without a fight for survival and I will keep to my word.

Peace and love be with everyone.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
So far I've only made my way through the first 40 pages. I am not sure of what to think about the information you have given. While I without a doubt believe, something will happen soon, I choose to believe that there will be a positive outcome...for some.
I had not heard anywhere October 2011 mentioned before...until this afternoon. James Gilliland, whom I personally consider very trustworthy, published an announcement today of future events...something he has not really done that much in the past. And behold, in his video, he clearly states that the hight of all the stuff to come will be October 2011. My jaw dropped when I heard him say this. Thought this was a very interesting "coincidence". Well...whatever will happen...will happen. I still choose to believe in an outcome more like what he describes.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Serafina

Oh, man! Thank you SO much for posting these videos. I have been awakening for the past year, seeing all the ugliness in the world, wishing for peace and happiness again. It made me cry tears of joy when I heard him speak about the future. That's the kind of world I can thrive in, this one is bringing me down so bad.
The world is so so ugly...we kill and eat animals, we shoot and kill people (in RL or video games! How can you get fun out of that?) and we just treat each other horribly. We judge people, and ridicule them, and talk bad about them when we do not even know them. It's so terrible to wake up and realize all of this, and also realizing that people do this stuff without even thinking about it. But it is also beautiful to feel that feeling...those in the know know what I am speaking of. That humongously strong feeling that you feel inside, when you just want to explode with love for everything. Even things you never loved before, you love now, you see it for more than what people make it out to be. I swear, it feels like all of my inner being just wants to explode sometimes in happiness for the little things in life I do have!
I used to be an atheist who always needed proof. Absolute irrefuteable(sp) proof, like a lot of others here. But I have changed. I still do not have religion, but I believe in a God. A glorious, insanely loving God. I believe a God is trying to wake people up, but only a few are responding. This God is giving us the love we so desperately seek! I have accepted this loving guiding God, and I thank this God many, many times a day. We MUST learn to love each other, we must be positive and sure with our spirituality (whatever you believe in), and we must do away with these petty "wants"! Having faith will help you through!
So yes, thank you again so much for that. It's nice to hear beauty in the world, I am sick of all the ugliness. And again, thank you ETMAN, you are awesome!
As for my previous post, I will give the guy some credit, and I will also get off my butt and try to help awaken more people, instead of considering it hopeless. NOTHING is hopeless if you can at least try it.
Truly yours (typo and it stays),
FCL

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
ET_MAN

I have a question that I hope you can answer. I have researched all about the Illuminati and what their plans are for the world. As I discovered it little by little it all made sense, all you had to do is take a good look at whats going on to see that it's true.

Then I stumbled upon Lucas' site and that just connected all the dots, and of course, I checked out a lot of it and find it to be right on target along with the things you have said.

OK..my question...if the world and most of the population are going to perish when Planet X comes, and from what I've seen, it's on it's way. Why would TPTB need to go to all the trouble of doing all the things they are doing to get control, socially, financially, etc., when a natural event is going to do the job for them. I can't make sense of that. Why all the brain washing, the distractions, the other million things in our day to day life that they have so carefully orchestrated. Seems like an awful lot of trouble and planning when they know whats coming. Can you make sense of that for me?

After you explain the meaning of life to me....lol, I would also like to ask you if you have ever heard of colloidal silver, and if you have, what do you think of it. Personally I think it's the greatest natural medicine known to man. I would suggest to anyone who is reading this to seriously check it out. It can be very useful for you in your arsenal of life saving things along with food and water.

new topics

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join