It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle 6/25/09 - Comet? Eclipse? Crater?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
So I saw this crop circle, and i'll be damned if this thing doesnt look like a comet smashing into an eclipsed body. Look at the ground in the circle, was that hole created with the crop circle? if so, that could very well look like a crater.

Anybody else see this or am I just seeing the wrong image in an inkblot? lol.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

and the specific picture is

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by deadline527

Hey that's pretty cool! I wonder about the dirt myself,its one thing to stomp down some wheat/corn its another to remove it completely. Looking forward to hearing opinions on this...........................edit ;hey there is only two of us on this thread and you have three flags hows that possible?

[edit on 25-6-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Looks like that area was already there; look at the tramlines on that side, they go around it.

Man, if I was a farmer and people did this to my property I would be pissed...unless it was one of the really elaborate ones and then I would charge admission.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ahimsa

Yep, it is a pond. Bet it was there before. I don't think it would be a coincidence though. I am interested in the implications brought on by the different angles but, hey this is already being discussed...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Ha, I think the circle makers are referencing NASA's plans to crash their probe into the lunar south pole?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by squiz
Ha, I think the circle makers are referencing NASA's plans to crash their probe into the lunar south pole?

!

Holy Bat guano, Batman - that actually makes a lot of sense.

Yeah - if other intelligences are doing these formations, then for sure they must be aware of our plans to ram the moon. Whoa...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
stop the worries its fake.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
galactic alignment..........

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
This CC resembles the Jellyfish a bit...found this information on it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/acb51f86de01.jpg[/atsimg]

After the jellyfish of May 29th, the sun became more active after a relative period of quiet (absence of sunspots, flares, Coronal mass ejections). On the 31st of May the sun started to emit low level flares up until June 3rd. It was during this time that a French plane fell out of the sky in a location known to be present a magnetic anomaly in the earth's magnetic field.

After the dragonfly of Yatesbury June 4th, flares occurred again on June 6, and June 22, all having a substantial effect on the earth's magnetosphere both at the time of the flares and for a few days after (as solar radiation can take up to 4 days to reach the Earth, depending on class/type of flare/ejection).

Each circle seems to have pre-empted solar activity and it's impact on the Earth's magnetic field. Everyone's interpretation of the CC is personal and unique, but for myself I am convinced that the makers of the CC have knowledge of future solar activity and how that activity may effect the Earth.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

top topics

join