It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview Jim Marss about his book The Rise of the Fourth Reich in America.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I hope it’s in the right forum Mods, if not please replace it.

Besides the excellent interviews here on ATS from Dave and Johnny with Jim Marss about his book “Above Top Secret “.

Jim Marrs “Above Top Secret” Interview Part 1 - ATS MIX Show 106

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Jim Marrs “Above Top Secret” Interview Part 2 - ATS MIX Show 107

www.abovetopsecret.com...

is here for those interested another quite interesting but disturbing interview about his book “The Rise of the Fourth Reich in America” on Project Camelot.

Jim sees the big picture clearly, has great command of detail, and is one of the strongest speakers on the lecture circuit today. The title of this video - The Rise of the Fourth Reich in America - tells its own story, and in this 75 minute interview Jim lays out the compelling and disturbing evidence that while most people thought the Second World War ended in 1945, the Nazis were never stopped in their agenda - which can only be understood when one considers how they were assisted in coming to power by those Controllers who plan in terms of generations... not terms of government office.

www.projectcamelot.net...

For the interview transcript.

www.projectcamelot.net...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

I started reading Mr. Marrs book "The Rise of the Fourth Reich in America"
yesterday. Very enlightening and frightening.
I will listen.

Evil exists!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I did want to ask.

I watched him in a vid once and he was explaining his pyramid structure.

Did he ever fill the top slot of who is in control of all of TPTB, at the time he said he had no idea.

Im interested to see what conclusion he comes too.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

I did want to ask.

I watched him in a vid once and he was explaining his pyramid structure.

Did he ever fill the top slot of who is in control of all of TPTB, at the time he said he had no idea.

Im interested to see what conclusion he comes too.

I don’t know if this answering in a way your question about who is in control of all of TPTB, but he said in this interview the following.

And so, the question is, why am I talking about The Fourth Reich at a UFO Congress? And I think the answer is because people who disregard the subject of UFOs and who just write that off as just total fantasy and lunacy; they will never, ever, be able to figure out what’s truly happening in the world because they’re tossing out a big piece of the puzzle. It’s all part of the same big mosaic and you have to put all these pieces together to figure out what’s going on.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Seems like he might not have found the answer just yet by the looks of it.

Ive not bought any of his books, I like to look into things myself but I dont think theres anything wrong in checking out what other people think of course and I have listened to what he has to say etc.

I still see a lot of people ignoring the answer thats right in front of them, maybe they are scared of ridicule?

Just my own opinion.

I have been beating about the bush on this site for a while, I decided to post this thread which ties into this www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just if you want to get where I am coming from, im getting a bit tired of seeing people selling books to be honest.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Seems like he might not have found the answer just yet by the looks of it.

I really think you underestimated the view on things like these from Jim Marss.

My answer to you regarding about who Jim Marss would think who is in control of all of TPTB here was just to let you see how important he think the link with the UFO phenomenon is regarding what’s truly happening in the world, regarding the big picture if I may say.
And to tell you the truth, I think he is absolutely right, because they are in fact the real “puppet masters” so to say.

Ive not bought any of his books, I like to look into things myself but I dont think theres anything wrong in checking out what other people think of course and I have listened to what he has to say etc.

Ive also has not bought any of his books so far, but I have listened to a few of his quite interesting interviews.

I still see a lot of people ignoring the answer thats right in front of them, maybe they are scared of ridicule?

Being scared of ridicule is indeed a very important issue, but that counts for many things.

I have been beating about the bush on this site for a while, I decided to post this thread which ties into this www.abovetopsecret.com...

I read it and agree with the things you said there, therefore I understand now why you said; the answer is right under there noses if I remember it correct.
But that is the way it always has worked so far, that is one but very important reason why we live in a world as it is today.

Just if you want to get where I am coming from, im getting a bit tired of seeing people selling books to be honest.

There are many people who are selling there books only to gain money out of it.
But there are also people who of course gain money out of it because they have a live, but next to that they are selling there books to inform us, so give us after thorough investigations there views on certain matters, and in my opinion is Jim Marss such a person.

Here is an interesting quote from Lou Baldin, former member sleeper here on ATS.

We are not here to change the world---we are here so that the world can change us.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   

I can appreciate where your coming from.

Thanks for taking the time to read my thread as well.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The more I read Mr. Marrs' book the more everything seems to fall into place.

join