It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Iran's Mahmoud Ahmajinedad lost the elections?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
What if Mahmoud Ahmajinedad lost the elections then what would the riot be like then, either way there would have been riots and the scapegot would have been Briatin and America anyway.

But what if his side lost, what would the opposition have found out about the nuclear testing and recent missiles displays had they won, would they have uncovered the truth and told the world maybe civil war from this, is this why maybe it was rigged after all?

How would Mahmoud Ahmajinedad party voters reacted, I bet it would have been a lot worse and to me these recent riots seem lame in comparison had he lost his place.

What do you guys think, its obvious really it would have been a bloodbath had his followers lost.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I don't believe there would even be riots. It's probably going down the way it is now because Ahmajinedad cheated to win(speculating).

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Then he'd be like bush in 2000 and 2004.

enjoy.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
What do people think would Iran be more international friendly without him had he lost? The protesters seem to think so, not all agree on his chosen words he speaks of. There is a dividing line and that was down to him because he is old school and the new generation just want to be human not corn fed chicken where even the women have to be covered ad their opiions outside Islam becomes a threat to the political state.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

what seems to be going on in Iran seems to have been an inevitable event. Regardless of who won the election, whether this year or next year or 10 years, if Iranians felt they got tricked, it seems they put their foot down.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I believe had he lost his suporters would have been 10 times worse than who we see now in the streets of Iran because they have the military wrapped up in supporting death to America and Israel, if this video is true then. There is a dividing line here in their society, 14,000 year old traditions verses the modern world we live in and time is catchig up with the youth of Iran who are waking up.

top topics

join