It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting During the Movie "City by the Sea"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I managed to find a UFO in the film "City by the Sea" that is a sphere or " Foo Fighter ", we see with its trajectory represented in the picture "9" that very probably this sphere is coming out the water and it is able to camouflage itself as we can see by the movie and its images "1", "2", "4", "5", "6", "7" and "8". There is a notable anomaly represented in the "3" which seems to be a water puff. The movie of the relative sighting is:

UFO sighting in the movie "City by the sea":

the images are:

what do you think about?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Really? I can barely see anything in the stills. There's no telling how you spotted this while the film was rolling unless you were actually looking for something. I think you see what you want to see.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mookie89
Really? I can barely see anything in the stills. There's no telling how you spotted this while the film was rolling unless you were actually looking for something. I think you see what you want to see.

That's a bit too harsh.

I see what you're talking about and I see how it moves up and to the right off screen but it's possible it's just film grain? Perhaps the shot wasn't as crystal clear as they wanted it to be. Or it was a UFO they caught on film and it got into the movie heh.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveGeneric

thanks very much for your message....there is something in this video, it can't be a joke of the video camera because the object is perfectly spherical, it follows a precise path in fact it starts from bottom then it turns on the right and it continues to go straight, it emits flash lights, it is able to camouflage itself as we can see in first part of the video....there are many coincidences

top topics

join