It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

banking question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
hi..im hearing from all sides about how the central banks are stealing our money..governments taking ever increasing loans that we...the people..have to pay back with interest..and that this money somehow goes to the private central banks..

i always assumed that governments attracted money..got loans..by issuing bonds..that we the people can buy..and that THAT is where the money goes...it goes to the people who have bought the bonds..

my question is simple..so id like a simple answer (as im simple when it comes to money
)

what do people who claim that the international bankers end up with all this money base these claims on..and is it correct?

thanks

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
International Bankers don't really make their profits from their share in the Federal Reserve. You can see for yourself that the Federal Reserve usually gives back most of its profit to the US Treasury. (~$25 billion last year, I think...)

The Federal Reserve is useful for controlling the economy, but it's not really a profit center itself. (for example it can contract money supply causing depressions like in 1929 or right now, in 2009)

Where International Bankers make their money is through Fractional Banking. You see, the same money can be lent out multiple times at great profit. Essentially, lending money that doesn't exist except on a computer screen and in the process creating a great deal of inflation.

I wrote a comic describing the process a while back:
www.illuminatirex.com...

Page 7 describes Fractional Banking.

[edit on 25/6/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
International Bankers don't really make their profits from their share in the Federal Reserve. You can see for yourself that the Federal Reserve usually gives back most of its profit to the US Treasury. (~$25 billion last year)

The Federal Reserve is useful for controlling the economy, but it's not really a profit center itself. (for example it can contract money supply causing depressions like in 1929 or right now, in 2009)

Where International Bankers make their money is through Fractional Banking. You see, the same money can be lent out multiple times at great profit. Essentially, lending money that doesn't exist except on a computer screen and in the process creating a great deal of inflation.

I wrote a comic describing the process a while back:
www.illuminatirex.com...

Page 7 describes Fractional Banking.

hi..thanks..yes..i know about fractional banking...
.i didnt realize that that was what people meant when they said that the central banks are robbing us..

cool comic by the way..very asterixy

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

Thanks. And yes, I love European comics! (Tintin, Spirou, Asterix, Lucky Luke...)

Here's the Federal Reserves 2007 Annual report. You can see that they gave $34 billion back to the US treasury in 2007.

2007 Annual Report - PDF 2.44MB

i didnt realize that that was what people meant when they said that the central banks are robbing us..

It might not be. But, the Central Banking system ensures that we'll forever be indebted. When a bill is printed, it has to be backed by a T-bill (a government bond) Since each bond bares interest, it is impossible to pay back the Federal Reserve in full because the debt can only be paid back in US dollars, and they have a monopoly on issuing US dollars.

So, say the Feds buy a $100 bond at 5% interest. With this the Federal Reserve issues a $100 note. The next year, $105 has to be paid back. But since only $100 was printed, where does the $5 come from?

hmm... this is getting a tad convoluted. Hopefully, someone with a gift for explaining things simply will come along and help you out... The second Zeitgeist does a great job at explaining this concept.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
just to popped this in peoples heads...
so we give the Fed the right to print money at the govt permission ...
ok nothing wrong with that
.. whats that you say its a private bank?
....... i guess thats ok right... ?
.............whats that they printed 9 trillion dollars? dosnt that cause inflation..
yea buts its gonna help our economy...
.....................oo ok.. : / if the you say so... WAIT WHAT? they only released the records of spending 2 trillion? what happen to the other 7 Trillion?

Dont worry well find out .. MR BERNAKE What happened to the rest of the money?
MR.BERNANKE says - BANKERS RIGHT .. ( not sure if that is the right term ) but that means that he does not have to say anything .. its right we give to our bankers not to disclose information... .

7 trillion dollars easy as pie ..

guys the FED is a private bank.. this is not suppose to happen they a monopoly on MONEY.. they reg the interest rates .. but they are not a govt entity ... and our treasury of state use to be the prez of the NY FED Res.
go read about President Jackson .. he stop all this and cleaned up the bankers act.. but years later everything he had done had crumbled away and the same system was reinstated.. BANK HOLIDAY? close down all the mom and pop banks.. because the FED caused the 1929 depression.. at that time BoA was one of the banks that survived ..

His (s)tory is repeating itself...

sorry dont mean to annoy people but i needed to vent .. thank you for your consideration ...

PEACE Love&Enlightenment

top topics

join