It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A history of US backed foreign coup d'états and operation TP-AJAX (IRAN)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
i came over to this thread from a thread by john124

these forums are getting more and more jacked up with blindness

discuss something? fugedaboutit.....

just see who can shout the loudest

warrenb....your op is nice

but it does not mean that the CIA or any other external force started or is controlling the current clamor in Iran

but one must admit that there are probably some CIA resources in Iran that are very busy these days

over and over and over and over.....

people mistaking correlation for causation

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kombatt98
reply to post by john124

please provide evidence for so called 'info' you post or else its pure BS , as usual spewed by you, you have given no evidence in the regard 'tanks rolling into tehran' . I demand evidence , not rumors .

You speak like you wish tanks were in Tehran killing people.

again , prove the BS you post . show where i said that i want tanks to kill people .

[edit on 25-6-2009 by Kombatt98]

You seemed upset tanks haven't been confirmed. We all know it can only be unconfirmed for now due to regime restrictions on media.

The translation of the Farsi news article said that tanks had entered the field.... now please stop being so childish. This is not about you and your petty tantrums, it's about what's happening in Iran and the people's struggle.

I truly hope there were no tanks in Tehran is all I can say about the matter.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by john124]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
You know, you guys who claim no protests are taking place will feel foolish when these massacres become even more severe. IMO the regime cannot back down now. The evidence will become over-whelming to show that it's happening, and arguably is now.

It's sad that some turn this into a contest about who's right. The tragedy itself is the only issue here, random bickering about a few random photos showing an empty street as evidence of a CIA backed operation is completely ridiculous. I'm gobsmacked at how many don't use their brains.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by john124

Originally posted by Kombatt98
reply to post by john124

please provide evidence for so called 'info' you post or else its pure BS , as usual spewed by you, you have given no evidence in the regard 'tanks rolling into tehran' . I demand evidence , not rumors .

You speak like you wish tanks were in Tehran killing people.

again , prove the BS you post . show where i said that i want tanks to kill people .

You seemed upset tanks haven't been confirmed. We all know it can only be unconfirmed for now due to regime restrictions on media.

The translation of the Farsi news article said that tanks had entered the field.... now please stop being so childish. This is not about you and your petty tantrums, it's about what's happening in Iran and the people's struggle.

I truly hope there were no tanks in Tehran is all I can say about the matter.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by john124]

upset tanks haven't been confirmed. We all know it can only be unconfirmed for now due to regime restrictions on media.

again , i am not interested in stupid and infantile excuses and rants of yours . I demand evidence .

The translation of the Farsi news article said that tanks had entered the field.... now please stop being so childish.

the farsi article is not credible as it has not provided any evidence to back its allegations ,

as usual you spew BS and do not answer my point . so where is evidence for the tanks rolling into tehran .

call me when 'tanks start rolling in tehran' .

nugh said

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Kombatt98]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by john124
You know, you guys who claim no protests are taking place will feel foolish when these massacres become even more severe. IMO the regime cannot back down now. The evidence will become over-whelming to show that it's happening, and arguably is now.

It's sad that some turn this into a contest about who's right. The tragedy itself is the only issue here, random bickering about a few random photos showing an empty street as evidence of a CIA backed operation is completely ridiculous. I'm gobsmacked at how many don't use their brains.

massacres become even more severe

evidence in this relation ?

there are protests happening but massacres ? provide evidence for your allegations

the only death confirmed due to shooting (prepartor unknown) is neha soltani .

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The invasion of Iraq had me puzzled but eventually when I heard about the massive Embassy Complex being built by the US, I had my answer. The whole thing about weapons of mass destruction was a complete ruse and the real objective was to get this big complex built over there as an outpost.
It seems the CIA is really running things in our country and the President, et al. are just distractions for the public.
Anybody read The Secret Team by Fletcher Prouty lately?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The history of British and US intervention in Iran is well established and documented. They were even preparing events well in advance, as this photograph attests. You will see grouped together quite a number of those involved in the first coup.

Mohammad Reza Shah Pahlavi at right of photo: # 58

In front of the Shah, James Jesus Angleton, founder of Mossad: # 72

Between the Shah and Angleton, Donald Newton Wilbur who carried out the coup: # 59

Several across from the Shah, Prescott (# 27) and to his right George H.W. Bush: # 41

In front of the Bushes, Reinhard Gehlen of Nazi, CIA, BND fame: # 32

Next to Gehlen, John J. McCloy, co-founder of the CIA: # 47

Several across from the Bushes, Kermitt Roosevelt Jr. who engineered the coup: # 51

SCROLL TO THE RIGHT SIDE OF PHOTO (larger version linked below):

This photograph shows quite a complicity at the highest level with many of the co-conspirators grouped together. Calling this a conspiracy theory is a joke, as the conspiracy is a well known and widely documented fact. Additional evidence of them grouped together just adds salt to the wounds.

These fellows were professional coup organizers, and they also operated a coup in 1963, in the United States of America. It was called the J.F.K. assassination, but in actuality it was a CIA coup perpetrated against their own nation (although quite a few were German Nazis and their sympathizers). Here's a link to that photographic evidence:

Did the CIA kill JFK?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't imagine anything has changed, they are still up to their stale old tricks manipulating reluctant crowds, staging photo opportunities, piling on the media propaganda, coercing public opinion and international bodies, in general doing a dirty job of it as what do they care if we know as long as they win?

These guys are overdue for a good tarring and feathering before we run them off the planet.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by Getsmart]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The TP-Ajax documents can be accessed by going to the NATIONAL SECURITY ARCHIVE. It is a multipart study marked from A to F and is quite detailed. Some of it has not been declassified, but most of it has been. Which is surprising in it's own right. They also have declassified docuyments on other coups, such as the 1954 Guatemala coup. I usually try not to hawk other sites while on ATS. But it is good to see that other websites have documentation on what we discuss here at ATS/BTS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join