It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible to put all the recent crop circle threads in one area?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Is it possible to put all the recent crop circle threads in one area? or better still make a thread that incorporates all of them.

The reason I ask is that I am an believer of the 2012 prophecies and all around this planet there is evidence to support this. I believe that crop circles are not only the invention of man but maybe our guardians.

I believe by puting them all together we may get to see a pattern as to what is what, and maybe seeing a common theme in all of them. I believe that over the next 3 years we will see more and more wierd spectacular crop formations that 'appear' over night and it would be great to keep them in one place.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
A crop cirlcle forum might be a little specific, but then, much of the fora are quite specific. I'd like to see a crop circle section on the site, but then again, this site has alot of fora to go through, and can cometimes be a little bewildering. (especially for newbies like myself) There are plenty of CC websites out there, so i guess one could go to them for the relevent infomation and decipherings. But it'd be pretty cool to have an independant one on here too.

my 2 penneth.

(fence sitting? Me? never
)

edit, you get a flag anyway, cos i like the crop circle phenomina.

[edit on 25/6/2009 by Acidtastic]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Give these guys a shout. (or any others like them)
www.circlemakers.org...

They'll probably do you one with "2012" in it or anything you like

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
www.circlemakers.org...

as far as i can see from their site, they only recreate crop circles to show that it can be done. Admittedly, I've not searched the site properly. But they do have a good section on phenomina found when they were doing them, including UFO sightings and photos.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
This is a great idea -- give the crop circle posts a board of their own, so know where to avoid them

Why would aliens communicate with us by flattening patterns into fields, an activity known to be easily done by humans with a rope and flat board.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
This is a great idea -- give the crop circle posts a board of their own, so know where to avoid them

Why would aliens communicate with us by flattening patterns into fields, an activity known to be easily done by humans with a rope and flat board.

prehaps it's more to do with protecting the earth with symbolic paterns, rather than out and out communication.

*this is just a little theory of mine*

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

Tsk Tsk...dont mock, ive had many a good day & night out in those patterns curtisy of those plank wearing humans

I agree fran, a collective area for croppie related stuff would be good.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
as far as i can see from their site, they only recreate crop circles to show that it can be done. Admittedly, I've not searched the site properly. But they do have a good section on phenomina found when they were doing them, including UFO sightings and photos.

Oh for sure, it's cool indeed.
Was just suggesting that if the OP is into the whole 2012 thing, perhaps if they got in touch with those guys, they'd make him a 2012 crop-circle.

There's no harm in asking eh?

A pretty interesting article and some possible explanations.

science.howstuffworks.com...

[edit on 25/6/09 by blupblup]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   

www.circlemakers.org...

I don't really want it to be primarily labelled with 2012, although these are my beliefs, crop circles have been appearing for years. With the amount of threads on this site they get buried quickly and I firmly believe that crop circles should get the recognition they deserve for all to see. Thanks for the link

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
well I asked the makers of the site to forward me any of the pictures they have with reguards to the UFO phenomina (as he said he had many more pictures of a certain incident) I've not had a reply as of yet. So they m,ay not be that helpful

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

I don't really want it to be primarily labelled with 2012, although these are my beliefs, crop circles have been appearing for years. With the amount of threads on this site they get buried quickly and I firmly believe that crop circles should get the recognition they deserve for all to see. Thanks for the link

Yep, since the 15th century in think.
You're welcome for the link.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Was just suggesting that if the OP is into the whole 2012 thing, perhaps if they got in touch with those guys, they'd make him a 2012 crop-circle.
[edit on 25/6/09 by blupblup]

Oo my own crop circle, a bit like a suprise birthday cake, you don't know what its going to be decorated with, I all for it.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Hi cid, as far as im aware they are more of a commercial venture anyway and are not responsible for most if not any of the ones we see on here.

Also the large milk hill formation from 12 august 2001 which is seen on there website was not there creation either but is used as the background for there homepage as i suppose no one owns it.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by cropmuncher
reply to post by Acidtastic

Hi cid, as far as im aware they are more of a commercial venture anyway and are not responsible for most if not any of the ones we see on here.

Also the large milk hill formation from 12 august 2001 which is seen on there website was not there creation either but is used as the background for there homepage as i suppose no one owns it.
pretty much what I thought then

I always viewed them as chancers cashing in on something. istead of originators producing a phenomina.

[edit on 25/6/2009 by Acidtastic]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I think that would be a great idea. Maybe we could get this guy to chime in:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
He is the only one that I have seen that I think knows what hes' talking about.

DA

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonicangel32
Maybe we could get this guy to chime in:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
He is the only one that I have seen that I think knows what hes' talking about.
DA

Sure the more the merrier in my book, although there are many members who are extremely knoweldgeable on these things. Like I said before because of the amount of threads on this site many of those detailed threads (the ones where people spend ages puting up photos and links and videos e.t.c) all get buried in amongst the not so detailed ones.

I remember reading a very detailed thread about crop circles at the start of the year only to find it had disappeared after only a few days.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Personally that would be way too long of a thread and each crop circle is different with different ideas.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

www.circlemakers.org...

I wish ATS would ban this website - they are just as bad as the likes of al lnewswe b for spouting disinformation. It is ridiculous when they boast being solely responsible for generating revenue for farmers in the crop circle season when there is evidence that money has been made from genuine crop circles too (for example, the Stonehenge formation back in '96 that earned the farmer 30000 pounds at 3 pounds a head - this circle was created in 45 minutes in daylight hours - no evidence of human hands).

Farmers need to know that yes there is a revenue-gathering opportunity.. but this has nothing to do with these circlemakers people that some people love to link as if it's the Gospel, the be-all-and-end-all of crop circle phenomena. I would go as far as to say it is a disinformation website feeding on their own ego.

On topic, I think we do need to have at least one thread running, say a 'Crop Circles - Latest News and Updates' thread, but it's a shame we didn't have one from the outset, starting from the Jellyfish. We could begin a fresh one now, but the OP would have to include links and photographs of all the circles from the Jellyfish onwards, to the Mushroom we had yesterday. My two cents.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by RiotComing]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

I agree RiotComing; the focus should be on authentic crop circles, and nothing less. People should be discouraged from giving false impressions. To many its fun to make them; with others it's disinformation/deception..

Due to the obvoius coming events, I also believe that all sorts of databases are in order because information will probably be difficult to retain. The generation of electricity may be difficult for many. Sorry a little off topic.

Yes I believe ATS should have something specifically for crop circles; after all it might be that some of the beings making them are worthy of honor by being, "respectfully listened to"..

People honor soldiers fighting for a false monetary system. How about honoring the ones fighting for the true oil and wine, "us".

If a high race is making many of these in order to guide us, then we should demonstrate genuine consideration of their efforts. That might encourage them to show us more..

Thank you.

Noconsequence.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Crops, Cattle its all destruction of property by the Illuminati.
So we entertain ourselves with their brazenness.
Go figure.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join