It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally registered

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Hi i just registered and thought i should say hello...
I have been lurking these forum for some time now and decided i needed a profile
Im from Denmark and everything out of the ordinary gets my attention...
Well thats that, im looking forward to some good discussions...

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Theomi

Welcome welcome!!!!

I hope your time here is even one half as fun as mine has been....

You will find some very good information in my signature that will help you navigate ATS...

Semper

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Hey welcome to ATS!

Looking forward to discussing your interests on the boards friend. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Thank you very much both of you

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!!!
Its been a long time since Ive had the chance to greet anyone new on here!! Thus I look forward to what you have to offer us here on ATS...

So many new members, and so much to catch up on!!!

You came at a good time.. So much is going on in the world right now!!

Peace! and welcome!

Zy5

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome! I hope that you enjoy this interesting entrapment as much as I have. You are in good company here, for sure. Peace and love to you friend!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Theomi

Hey welcome to ATS.

One of the most entertaining locations on the web, you'll never really know what somebody will post next. Make yourself at home there is plenty of beer and eats in the frig.

We have a wonderful Search feature to see if something you want to post a new thread about hasn't already been posted. Trust me using it cuts down on getting your post deleted for already being posted. It is also a great way to find and join already going threads in your fields of interests.

P.S.

Don't touch my Scotch!

Peace

Slay

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Welcome!!! What's your opinion on the 1000 year or so old custom of herding whales and killing them, that occurs once a year on Denmark and also in Iceland?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Kyred i already posted in the whale killing post...
I laughed my ass off when i saw one of the pictures from "denamrk", the very first picture shows mountains which do not exist in Denmark nor do we kill whales...
Denamrks main export is pig

To anwser how i as a person look at whale killings i have a good example:

In greenland they kill whales and seal to eat them, thats pretty much all they got and is part of their survival - in my oppinion its ookay

Japanese farm whales on a greater scale, so much that it endangers the whales and its not for the survival of the japanese ppl... its merely a luxury good - in my oppinion not okay

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Theomi

Thanks for responding. I had no idea these pics weren't of Denmark. However, I did wonder, does Denmark even have mountains like this?
I watched a National Geographic documentary of this sort of herding and killing of whales. I must say I wasn't really all concerned about it all. It seemed to me to be something sort of a necessity for the people involved

Like, sorry about your luck, whales, and sorry about your luck, cow, when I go to Hardee's and eat a 6 dollar hamburger for 4 dollars. lol.

On a more serious note, if I had to kill animals to live, I would probably become a vegan, unless my survival depended on killing an animal.
I've killed animals in the past. I shot a big hog in the head with a .22 caliber rifle, which basically just stunned the animal and then I slit its throat and jumped up and down on its body, making the blood spurt higher from its arteries. It was great fun. Then. Now, though, I regret not at least saying a prayer for the animal and asking it to forgive me for taking its life so that it could provide food for others. A lesson my grandfather taught me that I forgot at the time.

new topics

top topics

join