It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message To The International Community From Inside Iran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SIEGE

Anybody can set up a twitter account and run their mouths about whats supposedly going on. Anybody can make up a fantastic story and post it on the internet anonymously. Fact is, it is not a credible report and a form of propoganda.

But you know what?

Nobody can spek for the Iranian people as a whole.

This blog posted in the original post is propoganda with an agenda plain and simple. It is a fine example of how americans buy into nonsense without seeing both sides and react in a way that is encourages obtrusion to their own freedoms. That would never fly in a court room though. This is history repeating itself over and over again. When are people going to get a clue?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I totally agree with you.

Honestly guys let us be reasonable. In order to help another country, your countries have to be close to perfect. The US governments are easily bought out by big corporations and that goes the same with Canadian governments.

I have also realized that since US, and Israel officials hated Iran would it not
make more sense to fund an uprising like they have done before? People may not realize this now, but I have a feeling that the CIA and Mossad might have their hands in the cookie jar. The best way to destroy an enemy would be from the inside out. The only way to tell is to wait for the family jewels 2 to come out.

If anyone meddles with this country it would most likely look like Iraq all over again, but with a bigger force. The elections most likely were fraudulent but I am sure someone has messed with US elections before.

The Middle East business should be left to the Middle East people. If the US would revolt I am sure Iranians would not come out and support American people, not would they support the American governments. Why should you support any sides?

<< 1   >>

join